Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria (9597 Views)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. / Obasanjo - Ghaddafi’s Fall Fuelled Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2011
when will goodnews start coming out of nigeria? If it is nt boko haram today it will be jos boiling again and again 2mrw, more damning news is coming out of wiki reports and nw pourous boader were all u nid to part with is jst #100 and those pot belly arm carring security men at our boarder will let u in hw much more a fleeing autocrat heavily loaded with dollars. I fear for d future of this country yet some of us still say noting will happen from the confort of their rooms forgeting that alot has bin happening which we vnt addressed any. Nigeria is systematically coming to a climax, it jst started like dis with other nations b4 d bubble busted.heir rooms forgeting that alot has bin happening which we vnt addressed any. Nigeria is systematically coming to a climax, it jst started like dis with other nations b4 d bubble busted.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by mallorca(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2011
;d
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by hbrednic: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
Even a blind man can see the propaganda machine at work here.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by sweet9ja: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
@poster, haba, dis wan na flat lie ooo. abegi, dem no dey anywhere near naija border, na northern Niger dem dey hide among their Tuareg friends.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by kizito96(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please secure our borders, the Libyans remain a security risk where ever they go
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by FrenchyL(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
@poster: The information i read up on the website of radio France international said that some of his forces,which happen to be mercenaries, were crossing into NIGER and not NIGERIA. Besides a lot of Europeans and even Americans do not know the difference between these 2 countries.

You will be shocked at their ignorance, so i advice that we don't take the report seriously until all the true facts are on the table.

thanks.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by Josh316(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
@poster: The information i read up on the website of radio France international said that some of his forces,which happen to be mercenaries, were crossing into NIGER and not NIGERIA. Besides a lot of Europeans and even Americans do not know the difference between these 2 countries.

You will be shocked at their ignorance, so i advice that we don't take the report seriously until all the true facts are on the table.

thanks.

Abeg tell them o! Most of these white folks are shockingly IGNORANT of even their own country, talkless of any African nation. Meanwhyl, u giys should take a good look at the map of Africa. Is Niger such a small country that a large convoy wouldnt be recognised and it would traverse the whole lenth of Niger which is Bigger than Nigeria? all the way form Libya? thats a really tall order! I doubt this story. full stop!
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by Chyz2: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
How are possibly suppose to have known that? Are those soldiers moving arounds en masse in bright red suits?

Lies and propaganda!
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by splitnaija(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
Potential mercenaries for Buhari, ATIKU & IBB's Boko HaR.A.M. They will all be fished out by GEJ's MOSSAD!!!
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please ooo, stop this propaganda right now!!!

The whole world knows some of gaddafi's loyalists fled to Niger republic not Nigeria. grin grin

Nigeria has nothing to do with this whatsoever!
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by kobikwelu(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2011
another bullsh**t news on this nairaland site,

i mean its getting out of hand,

ghAdaffi in nigeria??
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by abubaka(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
@all,

Is so sad that some pple would just come here and open their dirty mouth and be talking without having facts or figures.

Ghaddafi and his men are neva in Nigeria or any northern states,his men are said to be in Niger republic according to latest reports.

1st of all before making any noise about hatred on Ghaddafi,you should ask yourself why is NATO fighting to ouster him.Why is france and Italy now fighting to get the larger libya rebuilding contract.Why is NATO not in syria despite reports of series of civilians massacre there.

We should always look deeply into all these western countries actions before we start judging and passing comments.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by IG: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
JORDAN202:

I HOPE IT IS TRUE!!!

WHILE THEY R ADVANCING TO THE NORTH FROM LIBYIA, I WILL BE MAKING MY WAY TO KANO SOKOTO OR EVEN MAIDUGIRI.

GADDAFI IS IS POSSESSION OF A MIND BOGGLING AMOUNT OF CASH.

JUST IMAGINE IF I ALONE CAN CAPTURE HIM ?

I WILL RELIEF HIM OF THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HIS POSSESSION, THEN HAND HIM OVA TO THE NIGERIAN GOVT, THE LIBYIAN REBELS, THE ICC, AMERICA & BRITAIN.

WHILE THEY ARE BUSY DEALING WITH HIM, I WILL USE THE MONEY TO START MY OWN NEW COUNTRY WHERE NEPA WILL WORK.

I M LEAVING 4 THE NORTH FROM PH 2MORO.

IF U WANT TO JOIN ME AND BECOME RICH, PLS JOIN ME.

I LL NOT EVEN ALLOW BOKO HARAM TO TRY ANY NONSENSE WITH ME.
@Jordan, too late. I have already stolen your idea and I am in the extreme North. I am patrolling the Borno and Yobe areas of the border and I have my guys in the remaining areas, but no sign of Ghaddafi people. I think I will sue the poster for misinformation. angry
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by 2mch(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Look at all these mumu's pissing in their pants and blaming me. When did i become punch newspaper? You can be in denial all you want until Gadaffi comes on NTA tv station with "Hello my country fefle, this is a national broadcast. Remain calm" shocked grin. Since when did it become so tasking to cross from Niger to Nigeria? 100's of Nigeriens do it everyday without being detected. Instead of trying to fix the issues you people are shouting propaganda. Dont you see one of Gaddafi's top officials has maternal roots in Yobe? When we get into trouble, who do we first call? Mummy na.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by IG: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
2mch:

Dont you see one of Gaddafi's top officials has maternal roots in Yobe? When we get into trouble, who do we first call? Mummy na.

And so what? Southern Libya used to be part of Kanem-Bornu. They were our subjects, it's good that they are coming with lots of gold. And since NATO openly collaborated with Al-Qaeda in ousting Ghaddafi, maybe the fleeing Libyans can do what our government failed to do; Neutralizing Boko Haram as a form of payback. grin

But seriously, this story is bullshit. No offence @2mch.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by 2mch(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
IG:

And so what? Southern Libya used to be part of Kanem-Bornu. They were our subjects, it's good that they are coming with lots of gold. And since NATO openly collaborated with Al-Qaeda in ousting Ghaddafi, maybe the fleeing Libyans can do what our government failed to do; Neutralizing Boko Haram as a form of payback. grin

But seriously, this story is bullshit.
No offence @2mch.

Tell that to punch and other news outlets, you can write them a letter or comment on the news. Surely they are not spreading false news. Youssef Dbiri is Nigerian and has decided to come back home. What are you people going to do about it? Nothing. He is Nigerian too, and has come back to mummy.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by IG: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
Awright @2much, I will consider that. And for your information there are many Nigerians with strong family links to North Africans. So one of Ghaddafi's general's being son of a Yobe woman is no surprise to me. An we are not going to do anything about it. Personally I believe he has done nothing wrong. It is those pale coloured NTC rebels who are not even true Africans that I consider criminals.

Maybe it will help you to know that Hassan Al-Bashir of Sudan also has his roots in Nigeria. The day the Europeans sponsor a rebellion against him, he may also consider coming home to Nigeria.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by donem: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
dagboss:

@JORDAN202

Good business sense grin grin grin grin please give me a shout-out when you are going. I will go with you because i am dying to ride a Rolls-Royce Phantom cool cool cool cheesy
me too because the rolls royce i currently drive is in need of urgent replacement.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by luluosas(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
If this is true, then, it is a big security threat. I wonder how our security organisations, who in spite of getting an information, about the planned attack on Abuja, couldn't do anything, until the UN building was bombed. We are in a serious trouble.
Re: Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria by sirjec(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
Which borders? Anybody can pass Nigeria's borders with N20. If you give N20, they will allow you to pass but if you give bigger amount, they will suspect you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu / Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.