Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me (6084 Views)

Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Jimmythewise: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2023
This story is made up.

Alot of points to prove that but

The child is a male child and you found out that same day plus the pregnancy is just 3 months.

That's a lie we can't accept sir.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by romunu(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Your head correct so?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Dzzzz: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
I done see say dem plant your brain inside your testicles..When you was doing doggy did you tell any of us..If you die,You die.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
The more days are going the more bad this Earth is becoming

So one can't trust his wife again... God in heaven will show mercy to many generation that have passed compare to this end time new generation, even devil will be surprised of the what is happening in this generation.

If I caught anyone with my wife, just consider your self a dead man coz no plea can make me change my mind

I will use my pistol to clear the person face. Simple

So in this hard economy will be training one stupid boy useless son. Very bad
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Sweetvie: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Dey play 😂

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by jieta: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
you can detect it sir. I'm not playing please. Her husband has been throwing lowkey party celebrating the pregnancy. I'm scared right now. I feel the husband might hurt me if he knows I'm the real father of the child. Cause his so desperate for a make child. On the other hand I don't trust the lady I feel she used me to get what she wanted.
Don't worry, one day you'll get married and you will know how it feels when an outsider screw your wife foolish human being.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by superemmy(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2023
zed7:
In todays episode of Figment of My Imagination. If you're an aspiring writer, please learn to use words correctly.
It's, I sent her lunch, not launch.

The liar dey send her nuclear launch codes 😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by superemmy(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2023
ayo2008:

Posterity will surely judge you. You are sleeping with a married man and you are proud to say it with no element of remorse hmm..the world has turned upside...ask yourself this question...if another man is sleeping with your wife like u did, how will you take it?
This is really bad and this is pure wickedness.

Better ask God for forgiveness and give your life to Jesus Christ fully. For the woman, I pity her...all because of looking for male child, she is sleeping around.unfortunately he pretends to go to Church? Who is she decieving? Better tell her to confess her sexual escapades to her husband and change for better.
We are truly in the end of times... chai!

Why are you jumping so quick to believe fabricated stories

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Saintmary(f): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So its been more than a year I met this beautiful woman, she is married with two kids females both above 10 years old. Her and her husband have been looking for a male child for many years now but the woman haven't taken in. So how it started!! I go to her house to work (home service) she is very pretty and welcoming, she is the kinda woman I want to settle down with, hard working and she is a great cook. She was very nice to me and also I was very trying to fill in the void of a male child for her so she liked me alot. I started sending her launch to her working place, surprising her with gifts once in a while, I think thats where I got her, on this faithful day I was in her place about to run up with work when her husband went out, I called her to let her know I'm done she said I should wait for her. Omo! When she walked in from the gate I couldn't take my eyes off her sexiness. To cut the long story short I summoned courage and held her and kissed her I thought I will receive a slap and warning never to come back to her house again. But I didn't thats how we had a quickie and I know she loved it cause that weekend after church she drove and came and picked me up we went to a hotel and i made love to her like she was a 16 year old girl. Fast forward a couple of months we continue having this sexcapades once in a while, sometimes quickie after I'm done with work and her husband isn't around. Now yesterday I noticed her body has changed and I asked her if she is pregnant she said yes that she is 3months pregnant and its a male child. I'm very sure the child is mine but she hasn't said anything. What should I do guys. What if this child come out looking exactly like me??

At three months you can't know the gender of a foetus.

Wait o, your own Joseph did not run away.

This story is fake

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by frozen70(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2023
WantsandMore:

AGD is helpful as an ultrasonographic marker that can determine fetal gender in the first trimester, especially after 12 wks.
ok
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by dochenaj: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
the fact your life is a boring old wrecked ship. Doesn't mean another person isn't having the adventures you so dream about.
You call sleeping with another man's wife adventure.

But see where your adventures have landed you. Fearing for your life.

You're in for some devastating life changing event.

Brace yourself.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Mrtaye: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So its been more than a year I met this beautiful woman, she is married with two kids females both above 10 years old. Her and her husband have been looking for a male child for many years now but the woman haven't taken in. So how it started!! I go to her house to work (home service) she is very pretty and welcoming, she is the kinda woman I want to settle down with, hard working and she is a great cook. She was very nice to me and also I was very trying to fill in the void of a male child for her so she liked me alot. I started sending her launch to her working place, surprising her with gifts once in a while, I think thats where I got her, on this faithful day I was in her place about to run up with work when her husband went out, I called her to let her know I'm done she said I should wait for her. Omo! When she walked in from the gate I couldn't take my eyes off her sexiness. To cut the long story short I summoned courage and held her and kissed her I thought I will receive a slap and warning never to come back to her house again. But I didn't thats how we had a quickie and I know she loved it cause that weekend after church she drove and came and picked me up we went to a hotel and i made love to her like she was a 16 year old girl. Fast forward a couple of months we continue having this sexcapades once in a while, sometimes quickie after I'm done with work and her husband isn't around. Now yesterday I noticed her body has changed and I asked her if she is pregnant she said yes that she is 3months pregnant and its a male child. I'm very sure the child is mine but she hasn't said anything. What should I do guys. What if this child come out looking exactly like me??
How old are you and how old is she
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by ayo2008: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
superemmy:

Why are you jumping so quick to believe fabricated stories

Either fabricated or not , God knows
The message has bn passed
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Lamanii22(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why didnt You guys use protection…. If her husband finds out lasan… that’s the end of their marriage
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Lamanii22(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
frozen70:

This a just a fake and cooked story formed by you

Three months pregnant cabt even detect if a male or female child

Dey play
I was thinking bout that too… the ultrasound can only detect the number of the baby in the belly and how the baby is doing…
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by simplepee(f): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
the fact your life is a boring old wrecked ship. Doesn't mean another person isn't having the adventures you so dream about.
This futher prove that your story is fake. Go and look for work sa, even if na ponpon work undecided.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by kelspinall(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Great God, anything wey go connect me with mingling with married woman,holy ghost kill that thing,how do you even feel erection on someone's wife..haba ...aruu
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by NEUDUDE: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Woman, woman, chai. The simple husband is doing the best he can oh. Negodu! Just look at grin

I pity who no fear women. Just little gift oh, she open leg waaaa.

Now how you think say her loving husband go feel if he finds out lol

All this useless nigerian girls are meant to be used and dumped grin
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by skj1377(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
How did you get extra money to buy her gift am sure your underpaid. More like lies
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by imagrg(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
U dey craze?

May same thing be done to your future wife!
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Aluma32(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Since you are a workman going from home to home, I know you won't have money to obtain legal papers to travel out. Just prepare to japa through Cross river to Cameroon soon if not sorry is your name
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by frozen70(f): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lamanii22:
I was think bout that too… the ultrasound can only detect the number of the baby in the belly and how the baby is doing…

Yea

It will detect a heart bit
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Eche01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
But bro!
Why will you even have feelings for someone wife?
I pity your life!
Just remember surly your wife most do same to you, Them you will know they different between heaven and hell
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Elewadosky(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Berrityga post=120777289]So its been more than a year I met this beautiful woman, she is married with two kids females both above 10 years old. Her and her husband have been looking for a male child for many years now but the woman haven't taken in. So how it started!! I go to her house to work (home service) she is very pretty and welcoming, she is the kinda woman I want to settle down with, hard working and she is a great cook. She was very nice to me and also I was very trying to fill in the void of a male child for her so she liked me alot. I started sending her launch to her working place, surprising her with gifts once in a while, I think thats where I got her, on this faithful day I was in her place about to run up with work when her husband went out, I called her to let her know I'm done she said I should wait for her. Omo! When she walked in from the gate I couldn't take my eyes off her sexiness. To cut the long story short I summoned courage and held her and kissed her I thought I will receive a slap and warning never to come back to her house again. But I didn't thats how we had a quickie and I know she loved it cause that weekend after church she drove and came and picked me up we went to a hotel and i made love to her like she was a 16 year old girl. Fast forward a couple of months we continue having this sexcapades once in a while, sometimes quickie after I'm done with work and her husband isn't around. Now yesterday I noticed her body has changed and I asked her if she is pregnant she said yes that she is 3months pregnant and its a male child. I'm very sure the child is mine but she hasn't said anything. What should I do guys. What b this child come out looking exactly like me?? Bros you are a thief iyawo oniyawo you just waste ur sperm sara
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by udede(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Unpaid sperm donor
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Administration1: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Broo, don't allow anyone tell you shit, you guys are grown up adults. You liked her, so she did, and you guys had sex, mind blowing one for the matter, this is something you guys will forever cherish, like I said continue, but draw lines, now that she is pregnant. Take her someplace nice, order red wine and hit her slowly, then dump her ass. Stop picking her calls etc .
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:

I pray the husband get to discover that you've been nacking his wife to the point of getting her pregnant
And I hope he assign some brutal boys with zero joy that will uproot ur blockos and your two leggediz Benz and sell them off to one alhaji or even the Federal government.
The money made from the sale of ur spare parts should be added to the naija budget
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Solocoin: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2023
Lifestone:

She may poison you and end your chapter in the storyline
😂😂😂😂😂
This your reply will really ignite the death Sense in his brain 😂😂
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Solocoin: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Do you have any evidence of whatever you were doing with her? My brother go and look for a single girl and marry and forget about someone else wife that is if you love life and still want to be alive. Another thing is that is you're really the owner then you have throw out a valuable seed of your life because that child outside there will do better than any child you will born.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? / Most Beautiful Camel Toe I've Seen (PIC) / Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.