Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) (37641 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by jumper524(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Eye service promax
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Stanchriss(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Sir, HE President Peter Gregory Obi, please don't risk ur security anymore..your the only hope left for a common reasonable man like me in this country..we can't afford to loose you Sir..your our hope for a better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Blaze14k: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry

No u hate him because he is an igboman.. stop ethnic bigotry it wont lead us anywhere. Stop the hate
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Princessogaraya(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry

Carry your nonsense hate to your family
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Midehi3(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
OkutaNla:
Yimu. Yet he's afraid to confront ipob in his home region. Peter Obi, if dem born you well, call ipob/Simon Ekpa by their real name (terrorists). Or organize rally for Anambra during sit-at-home.
Stale as usual grin
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Lionstep: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
Midehi3:

They even rub powder for his birth cheesy cheesy

Wasted effort
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Moh247: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
a4cube:
Now he went and nothing happened.

If something had happened (God forbid) how will you react
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Joevics(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

You have to understand he might pose a huge security threat to the people ... If his DSS details warn him as experts in security he needs to listen
You are no security expert. He said they were worried about his safety, not that of the people there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by fof1: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr

If Peter is a Thief as you know him very Well...then Ur Master and Preferred Candidate Must be A Super Highway Robber not Known in the History of Human Government...Hatred for the Death.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MrUchenna1(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Tony4000: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Olodo
peepydelano:
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Classicalman(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Agbado eediot
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Emmasteev(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
angry angry angry angry angry I hate obiiiiiiiiii to my bone marrow, very deceitful big thief.

And Tinubu is a small thief, abi? 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Y
Princessogaraya:

Carry your nonsense hate to your family
kai wawa neh? Karuwa
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You backstabbing,2faced leopard clawed face has graduated from skullminers to cannibalism?
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by luvinhubby(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

Who cares if you hate him or not?

Go jump into the ravine for all I care
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by phorget(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Even bandits would love this man. PO is the unity we all need.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Advocate500: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
lol,na ur Papa dey consider people for president yet your low life remain miserable.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by bobestman(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

Go and pick your sense from that Burukutu Joint you dropped it.
You sure say dem never mix his sense with the burukutu sell give another person? He fit no see the sense again self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by malakaimoscondo: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2023
mrvitalis:
The mind people quiet people like obi have eeh ...fear them ...I rather wike or any loud person be my enemy than quiet people like Obi , osibanjo, malami
u still like him than me.............. Am OK with any party winning and not obi..... The thinks he can guarantee political power to IPOB through him.... He will fail he will labour in vain
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

That's only you nah, many like him with passion
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by daygee12: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Tochi3:
Enough Liver.. grin

Abeg clear road for Man wey sabi or get crushed mercilessly

But no liver to dare the unknown gunmen and Ipob. U must be josking
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by depezee(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

With this your myopic comment, I concluded that you are enemy of progress.
You are are seeing light and rather prefer to walk in darkness.
There is still time for you to change your mind and support this movement for a better Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by EmekaStanley: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You hate someone that doesn't even know you exist? LOL
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Yoruba muslim demon

No wonder skull mining is your generational talent

Imagine what you just typed!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MJib: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Politics!
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by makavalley(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

See how your mind has been clouded with hate for a man you know nothing about, man that you've have anything in contact with and he's not the reasons behind your predicament...And Peter Obi doesn't hate you either , he is only coming to make life better for you so that you can stop hating your fellow human unesessarily..
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by broadman20: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
angry angry angry angry angry I hate obiiiiiiiiii to my bone marrow, very deceitful big thief.

Shut up there and stop lying,

You love the confirm Drug Lord and hates Obi,

You hate him because you are a criminal, please say the truth for ones.

Good people love good people,

Criminals loves criminals.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Okiton: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
even with this you can't redeem you from misery
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by lereinter(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Campaigns carried you there na
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by a4cube: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

If something had happened (God forbid) how will you react
Something did not happen so don't border how I will react although I know you will be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.