Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) (37640 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Dedeity: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You and Obi plus all his supporters are very mad. Nonsense
Take it easy bro. Peter Obi and his supporters are not the cause of your frustration
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Dedeity: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
Who are you to dictate who the Igbos would project for presidency ?
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Oksman(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry

You must be a kid that doesn't know the effect of hatred on your body and soul. "Hating is more injurious to you the hater than the hated" Live a live devoid of hate or you pay the price.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Oksman(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Abeg no cause war with nonsense... If security details say a place is not too safe the ideal thing is to keep off

DSS gave a security report, and you were not cleared to go, yet you went ahead

Ganduje told PMB not to visit Kano yet he went. GEJ was told not to visit Borno he ignored the advice. Bush was also told not to travel to Iraq to meet with US troops stationed there he also refused. Sometimes the humanity in you overides some of these fears and that makes a strong leader.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Popeonah(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You and Obi plus all his supporters are very mad. Nonsense
Stop acting as if you are mad.... Mad dog ... Bark!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by amliftedhigher: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry
You know that you are not proud of yourself. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by mex22: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

How won't u eat his meat when u are an insane carnibal.Ur hate can't do anything but choke u.U go soon drink sniper
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by phlame(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

So says a "RABID" dog
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Verbtips(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

Go and pick your sense from that Burukutu Joint you dropped it.
thank my brother make him go buy sense he is lacking it o that burukutu wey him drink the shak am 4 head tinubu wey turn lagos to him property what is the probability that he wont turn nigeria to his properties if u enter lagos u go see al the agboro boy wey the hep am collect money cry
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

thank my brother make him go buy sense he is lacking it o that burukutu wey him drink the shak am 4 head tinubu wey turn lagos to him property what is the probability that he wont turn nigeria to his properties if u enter lagos u go see al the agboro boy wey the hep am collect money
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Are you a cannibal?
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MrALIVE: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
useless soul who is still in love with his oppressors.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Adaisback(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ekundayokan:
Them for kill this goat once and for all make we rest
you will die first. Stupid thing. Consider yourself dead already
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Elibaba1: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

See poor man. Lmaooo
You will not even get to come 100 million meters close to Peter Obi. Hate with passion yen yen. Lmao . Kai some people sha….. Lol.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by sapele914(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:
That's the original meaning of one Nigeria. He has regards for every Nigerian.
How many people from Enugu State were retained in the Anambra Civil service under Pandora Pete?
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obi must win
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

It's normal hatred for lgbos. Its normal.
But you will enjoy his govt more
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Poleski: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

Not everyone who posts on this website is clinically sane. And you are one of them. The hate you've in you has totally engulfed your sense of reasoning.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by nfcshanghai(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=peepydelano post=120785439]Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry[/quot

The day they born this one the father will be spending money on child dedication not knowing he just had a senseless he-goat
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Ubanz: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Why hate him?
Did he give ur wife belle?
Abi u no get data to watch the video?
People who hate others with passion no dey achieve anything in life.
They are mostly uneducated and
they always end up wretched.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by PointZerom: 2:36am On Feb 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
The mind people quiet people like obi have eeh ...fear them ...I rather wike or any loud person be my enemy than quiet people like Obi , osibanjo, malami

You're a wise man.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Igbojew: 6:24am On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
Am sure if one of those people you mentioned here declare interest to be president of Nigeria you and people like you will still come out again to give thousands of reasons they will not be president of Nigeria but because you and your fellow haters have been programmed to hate Igbos perpetually not to near sit of power in Nigeria and at same time you don't want them to leave Nigeria to their Biafra.Evil personify and confused soul................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Onyiridike(f): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
You have no power to make anybody class prefect, let alone president. I don't know why you are deceiving yourself.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Plonzy: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Just be ready to leave Nigeria, Obi is our next president inshallah
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MrSly(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Abeg no cause war with nonsense... If security details say a place is not too safe the ideal thing is to keep off

DSS gave a security report, and you were not cleared to go, yet you went ahead

And nothing happened to him. Who is finally wrong?
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MrSly(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Pityoobi:
This man and lies. You flew to south Borno and that’s an achievement?

The funniest thing about these OBI supporter is how they didn’t know he’s a scammer and can’t win this election.
The school in that picture is St. Patrick College, Awka. One is that the building there in your pics is at construction level and does not represent the edifice of this school. Two is that the is in existence for about 6years, that is during Willie Obiano's administration, the successor of PO. Three is that the school is private mission .school and govt has zero influence on it except regulatory. So if peter obi gave them laptops as a former governor it is a plain donation and philanthropy.

I have wondering the sense you wanted to make or have you decided to sound insane to defend your u marketable candidate?
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Pityoobi: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrSly:

The school in that picture is St. Patrick College, Awka. One is that the building there in your pics is at construction level and does not represent the edifice of this school. Two is that the is in existence for about 6years, that is during Willie Obiano's administration, the successor of PO. Three is that the school is private mission .school and govt has zero influence on it except regulatory. So if peter obi gave them laptops as a former governor it is a plain donation and philanthropy.

I have wondering the sense you wanted to make or have you decided to sound insane to defend your u marketable candidate?
You be mumu,

Your OBI gave laptop to students when he was governor is that a false information?

Your OBI increased the tuition of Anambra state university by 400%? Is this false.

Your OBI was the chairman of Fidelity bank before he became governor. He later kept billions as disguise of savings in the bank when in actual fact he was shoring up the capital base of the bank. Is this fake?

Your OBI brought Sabmiller, a beer firm from South Africa and invested billions of Anambra state fund, a company his families have strong stake. Today the investment is worthless. Is that one a lie?

OBI opened an offshore account in Panama to hide his money (Legitimate and stolen funds from Anambra state). By doing so he prevented government from accessing and scrutinizing his income for possible fraud or taxation. An Abacha way of behaving. Is this one a lie.

Make una dey reason this mumu thing wey una dey do ooo we know all these and we never allow our country to fall into the hands of criminals like OBI.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by kcbaba007: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

That's if the ode has sense at all
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MrSly(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pityoobi:
You be mumu,

Your OBI gave laptop to students when he was governor is that a false information?

Your OBI increased the tuition of Anambra state university by 400%? Is this false.

Your OBI was the chairman of Fidelity bank before he became governor. He later kept billions as disguise of savings in the bank when in actual fact he was shoring up the capital base of the bank. Is this fake?

Your OBI brought Sabmiller, a beer firm from South Africa and invested billions of Anambra state fund, a company his families have strong stake. Today the investment is worthless. Is that one a lie?

OBI opened an offshore account in Panama to hide his money (Legitimate and stolen funds from Anambra state). By doing so he prevented government from accessing and scrutinizing his income for possible fraud or taxation. An Abacha way of behaving. Is this one a lie.

Make una dey reason this mumu thing wey una dey do ooo we know all these and we never allow our country to fall into the hands of criminals like OBI.

Obi built uncountable roads in anambra.

He built the state secretariat.

He upgraded and renovated all the general hospitals in anambra.

He renovates and equipped all govt school in anambra.

He dualized major roads.

He controlled flooding which ravaged Awka as capital.

He even reconstructed federal highway to standard till today the is no scratch on that road and all forms of heavy truck ass through it.

He gave school bus to all govt, all mission and some private schools in an bra.

He upgraded amaku general hospital to a teaching hospital and right now they produce and sell medica oxygen.

He gave ambulance to all govt and mission hospital. Not sure about private ones.

Yes he increased the tuition fee of the state owned university. Since then till now there has not been any industrial action in this university, even when ASUU is on strike. Nevertheless, unizik tuition fee is currently at almost the fee as state university in question. So forget about 40%.

Obi gave not less than 25 laptops to all the govt, mission and some of private schools in Awka.

Why am I even typing when I already know you are an urchin. No psychiatrically healthy person fit so urchin work. Na work for the moo s.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Pityoobi: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrSly:

Obi built uncountable roads in anambra.

He built the state secretariat.

He upgraded and renovated all the general hospitals in anambra.

He renovates and equipped all govt school in anambra.

He dualized major roads.

He controlled flooding which ravaged Awka as capital.

He even reconstructed federal highway to standard till today the is no scratch on that road and all forms of heavy truck ass through it.

He gave school bus to all govt, all mission and some private schools in an bra.

He upgraded amaku general hospital to a teaching hospital and right now they produce and sell medica oxygen.

He gave ambulance to all govt and mission hospital. Not sure about private ones.

Yes he increased the tuition fee of the state owned university. Since then till now there has not been any industrial action in this university, even when ASUU is on strike. Nevertheless, unizik tuition fee is currently at almost the fee as state university in question. So forget about 40%.

Obi gave not less than 25 laptops to all the govt, mission and some of private schools in Awka.

Why am I even typing when I already know you are an urchin. No psychiatrically healthy person fit so urchin work. Na work for the moo s.
Mumu man, after all this superlative performance, how is Awka today? Werey dey build house with saliva. I hope you are in the Awka slum enjoying your “Squalorship” in peace. Awon Werey, na for inside book we dey see their development, nothing on ground.

Omo ale dey Lagos dey enjoy sustained development initiated by the same man they hate, providing opportunities for them to thrive. They didn’t stay in the Mecca provided for them by OBI. Bunch of stupid hateful anguish loving idiots.

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MrSly(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pityoobi:
Mumu man, after all this superlative performance, how is Awka today? Werey dey build house with saliva. I hope you are in the Awka slum enjoying your “Squalorship” in peace. Awon Werey, na for inside book we dey see their development, nothing on ground.

Omo ale dey Lagos dey enjoy sustained development initiated by the same man they hate, providing opportunities for them to thrive. They didn’t stay in the Mecca provided for them by OBI. Bunch of stupid hateful anguish loving idiots.

Political thug. Enjoy your stipend. No need talking to you. You are not capable if reasoning well.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Pityoobi: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrSly:

Political thug. Enjoy your stipend. No need talking to you. You are not capable if reasoning well.
Mumu man, na everybody wey no support una foolish project of promoting incompetence and nepotistic candidates called OBI must have been bought. Your are so foolish you didn’t even know about other people have reasons to support their own candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.