Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) (37639 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by plaindealer: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is it not even sad to brag that you can walk freely up and down in far away Borno that our troops secured for you, but you and your people can not do the same in your own anambra where you get slaughtered if you leave your house on Monday because of sit at home terrorist enforced slavery?

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry
May your hate increase a million fold.

Cannibal!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
mrvitalis:
The mind people quiet people like obi have eeh ...fear them ...I rather wike or any loud person be my enemy than quiet people like Obi , osibanjo, malami
Please add Tunde Sabiu to that list.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
You just described Atiku there, packaged thief. We knew long ago even before obj wrote his book.
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by onuman: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Joevics:
Here's what makes Peter Obi compassionate. He said he went to Borno south because there are Nigerians there.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QuGMQnEm3Y

Enemies of peace and religious extremists in Nigeria have fielded Hashim Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer, for who they want as next president of Nigeria, but they use old and mentally compromised Bola Tinubu as camouflage presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Abeg no cause war with nonsense... If security details say a place is not too safe the ideal thing is to keep off

DSS gave a security report, and you were not cleared to go, yet you went ahead

You will still come back here to mock him for not going to borno south to campaign.
DSS is just there to advise you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Kizyte(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
What has he stolen from you and your wretched family?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Toktee(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry
please you can debunk his claims with constructive evidence to proof he's a liar.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by edungene7: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Am certain yr children would read this in years to come and see how stupid their father use to be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Topshow2010(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Abeg no cause war with nonsense... If security details say a place is not too safe the ideal thing is to keep off

That's incredulous , so u believed him? 🤦
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Elderustin: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

You have to understand he might pose a huge security threat to the people ... If his DSS details warn him as experts in security he needs to listen
But Johnathan enter creek.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Jaisman26(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You and Obi plus all his supporters are very mad. Nonsense
Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by aklid(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Well honest be told southern borno is very peaceful…infact I was in biu when he came with a chopper I was in class…In Biu when he arrives..I then went to see him…the guy if he win he can be a good leader for sho… u can’t deny that..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by VULCAN(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
These fools who think that the exact same tactic they used in 2014 to topple Jonathan will work again.

Hahahahahaha.

APC is dead, it's just for Father Time to reveal it to Nigerians. It won't be long now.

peepydelano:
Let’s even assume the impossibility of his winning, I can bet with anything that he’ll be the worst president Nigeria ever had. Obi is a big thief

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Don’t mind the illiterate claiming to be versatile!

Even Putin and Biden strictly adhere to security reports!

If he was shot dead in such visit, his people would have ignored the security report and start blaming Yorubas and Fulani’s!
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by DrChukki: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

I'm very sure you're a product of a leaked cōndọm... If only your father sabi f#ck, we won't have an idịōt like you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Goldenxtim: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
you hate on a man who has done no wrong at all.. simply because he is so passionate to change Nigeria..

you hate a man for not being corrupt..you call him a thief,yet he never stole even one naira of state funds while in power for 8 years ..you hate him for not being corrupt...

yet you eulogize the known thieves like bat and atiku..you adore and worship them for stealing money that could have been used to afford you a decent education at least to have some sense..

may your hatred for Obi consume you...

peepydelano:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by EXPLICIT84: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Let’s even assume the impossibility of his winning, I can bet with anything that he’ll be the worst president Nigeria ever had. Obi is a big thief

Can Nigeria get any worst than now… Mr hatred?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by adolfHitler1934: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi sleep with your mother?

Why the so much hate?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by ibechris(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

U will soon die.

Hate filled nonentity like u.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Mathi: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN SORROW
peepydelano:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by OChimex: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

That’s one of the most glaring attribute la of black people.l; Hate and wickedness. That’s why they are the most backward set of people on the surface of the earth. Because of hate and wickedness.

Continue okay.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Dangrace01: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
As a benin boy wey i be we must vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Flows001(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
He is not the cause of your poverty inflicted life please...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oga we all know that borno south 99.9% are Christians go and continue confusing the already confused once. Our stand is with PDP and we the northern Christians can’t be brain washed that we must vote for you because you are a Christian. Remaining two weeks you go relax that one I assure you!
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Daniel7543:
, get your writing materials and camera ready because this guy will commit suicide if Peter Obi wins this general election.

Is Here
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by IbrahimSola: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

Shut up. Big surprise is awaiting your sick ancestor with shaky hands and a dead brain. The other younger cousin under a tattered umbrella is out of the game already. And he knows. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. If there's no rigging and he loses, I'll exile myself. If there's rigging and he loses, I will jappa and will never return.

But I tell you all today that Peter Obi will shock Nigerians with daft brains.

Madness is doing the same always and expecting a different result. That's madness.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by kamalbob(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mystic216:

He is not a coward like Yoruba Muslims

Lol yet you want yoruba Muslims to vote for him abi? I don't blame you people, I blame your parents and your grandparents and your whole generation downward for the poor character. Eyya it is not your fault sorry you are poorly trained
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by achimendy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

Go and pick your sense from that Burukutu Joint you dropped it.

Lol........ he need to do that like asap
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by achimendy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You and Obi plus all his supporters are very mad. Nonsense

You're the one that look demented, because is only someone that is mentally unstable that'll hate a good, transparent, healthy and competent person like Peter obi, and love either of this two thieves/drug peddlers called Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

The way he loves you and your progress ehnnn u won't believe
He would be your president and make life better for you

Las las, na him go carry his second tenure campaign for head like gala......

We must change that guy's mentality by force

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Dedeity: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
I'm not surprised because majority of Tinubu urchins are rogues and cannibals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What I Know About Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu – Tunde Bakare / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.