Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them (1010 Views)

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. / Guys What Turn you off From A Lady When You Want To Genuinely Approach Her? / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Factfinder1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Famous Facebook influencer and slay king has dished yet another funny but true advice to his fellow men once again read what he just posted on Facebook..

Brothers, let’s learn to genuinely help women without expecting sex from them.Ladies make una try reduce the to much dependency too

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Pubichairs(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin after that you'll be called mumu and be taking for granted

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
No, I'll pass.
Women should learn to give sex without expecting money.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
Famous Facebook influencer and slay king as dished yet another funny buy true advice to his fellow men read below

Brothers, let’s learn to genuinely help women without expecting sex from them.

Women need to learn how to do things for free, men give way too much away to these entitled brats.
Wtf has a woman done for me this year or before apart from take and keep taking. They take emotionally, financially, psychologically and still expect more.
To hell with the stupid simp who wrote this nonsense, the type that women like anyway.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
donsimo:
No, I'll pass.
shocked
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
shocked
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bros relax, when God gives u salary he expects tithe in return
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:

Correct guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
help people... do It With Your Brain... When You Help Foolishly you Are Called Mumu...
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Pubichairs(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
help people... do It With Your Brain... When You Help Foolishly you Are Called Mumu...
I don't think you are a Nigerian, foolishly or not foolishly you must receive something in return
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
I don't think you are a Nigerian, foolishly or not foolishly you must receive something in return
You Will Soon Recieve Hiv
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by catwalq(f): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
No boss. You are termed a MUMU when you do something with the intention of being rewarded with sex and you end up not getting the sex because she saw through your actions.

When you help genuinely without expecting sex, you are respected. I like to believe this is how reasonable girls operate. Though I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by crismark(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
never!!! dah was hw i helped one mumu ugly gal bak den to write a quiz in class, she went abt our lodge tellin her friends dat am a mugu.... one of her "friend " gisted me abt it nd i was like CHAI!!! see person weh no even fit make i dick rise dey spoil my image because i help her write quiz. since dat day ehn, if u re nt my galfriend(sexually) u aint getting no help frm.
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Most girls these days do deserve what they getting.. It was a lonely evening i just wanted to have a few drinks. I don't like drinking alone but i didnt want the crowd too so i decided any body i see along d way who's willing will be company.. From no where these 2 girls just blocked me begging for 200 to eat.. I was okay i took them along and they ate to their satisfaction & i even joked about how they were planning to eat with 200 b4. Any way i ordered drinks for myself while they ate, so we got talking their story is that they were from warri for a program & they were stranded here. I didnt mind if they were lying i was just happy to have company..but then i noticed they were acting strange after eating the food like they were done with me & i should move ahead.. I even asked them to drink but they refused. I had to leave them there when i could no longer take their attitude.. They couldnt even say thank you when i was leaving because they said they wanted to rest at the restaurant a bit after devouring the food like gluttons.. I left sha but i wouldnt even want to help a girl if she's not related to me or a friend first... I have some girlfriends that i help out without expecting sex cos they do same for me if i need it.. But some girls are just not good at appreciating any good deed.
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by GOFRONT(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
But there is this lady very close to where our company is doin Renovation.....I hav always wanted to toast her n bleep her Temptin Arss. but procrastination wont let me....

Jst 3 dayz ago, she came to me....."Hey guy pls i need a job with this company, i dunno if u can help me forward my CV at your office....

Omo na there my mind spoil oo.......because if i begin toast am now, make she no go think say na because she ask me for Job oo. And u @ Op, make u no go reason me oo cos i get her for mind tey tey..... The tin is confusin me right now sef
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Snow02: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
donsimo:
No, I'll pass.
ah Don weak LMAO
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by Khonifer: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
I endorse this message cheesy
Re: Let’s Learn To Genuinely Help Women Without Expecting Sex From Them by LordKO(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
The truth is that the world is made up of 99.9 percent of selfish people and only 1 percent of altruistic people.

As a man I see no evil/weakness in being altruistically beneficent towards women (ingenuous ones) in particular and strangers in general.

Meanwhile, while selfish people and opportunism are like bread and butter, altruistic people and selflessness on the other hand are equally like bread and butter.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If Sex Is Not Love Can You Date A Guy Without joystick? / Weird Feelings About Naija Girls / Meme /vivian charlse Leave My Man Alone Go Get Yours see her number 08108764309

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.