Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) (41513 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by ArcFresky(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
This one wey Dey sell sk and loud .. he get plenty boys wey Dey run am ..for am.

Na this kind person Peter go dey follow argue.. na he don use am chase clout.

Who get Seun song for phone .. Abi who Dey play am..
If not for Baba.. he for don disappear like Azzadoz..

There are somethings above your level of comprehension.

E.g
seun's music
Why Obi would lose the next election.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Obidence children are indeed funny kids walahi.

They're under the curse of the great witches in the coven in Macbeth.
Honestly, Aye lo n se won, fear extra terrestrial manipulations
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BigIyanga: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Segzy19:
Yet he was recognized by Grammy nominations.
Please don't shift the argument. He is singing the genre of his dad's music, which is Afrobeat...
Afro beat is a genre... A musician who sustains over a 20-man band isn't coercially viable? Yet he plays world tour with all his band members?

P-squre goes about lipsyncing and doing auto-tune...

Seems you don't know what you are saying...

Lol.Nope he doesnt play no world tour.. Abeg, Femi is globally known. Seun is no where near that. He inherited everything from his dad. PSquare had to build evrything from ground. Someone who inherited his dad’s band, managers, dancers, business associates.. tour managers. He should have the bigger than his dad if he were any good. How many Grammys did Fela win??
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by dapadawee: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
ebukajay184:
Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Photo)

Singer Seun Kuti has been accused of using Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

Seun Kuti, son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti announced that he will be participating in two of the most important Italian festivals, IGBERETV reports.

This is coming barely 48hours after his clash with Singer, Peter Okoye of the Psquare music group.

Peter Okoye had criticized Seun Kuti for saying that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi is an "opportunist and not the messiah people think he is''.

Taking to his Facebook page on Friday, Seun wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044513316254/posts/pfbid021cNXw3jjrxnA5ZZjgrCmFuefFgVqKpYt528u2MLD4fwKwLwbjKiKp4F62qxEP5NFl/

Some Nigerians who reacted to his announcement said he used Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

https://igberetvnews.com/1438613/seun-kuti-accused-using-peter-obi-peter-okoye-promote-career-photo/
I knew seun 10 years before I know psquare
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by dapadawee: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now
If you don't know seun then you don't know fela or you are indomie generation
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Spiff20(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
But this dude sha worwor oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Olasyke:

Truth is bitter. Peter Obi is not the messiah people think he is. I would still vote for him because the others are worse. The fact still remains, he's still a regular Nigerian politician, shady past with a lot of image laundering.

Just like how y'all are trying to act like Obasanjo didn't ruin Nigeria too.

God bless you.

They'd be acting like Obi is a saint, don't they read stuff or listen to happenings around them? And Grandpa Obasanjo too, that is acting like a patriot now, has he forgotten he has his faults all over him? He wanted desperately to go for a third term then but failed. These unlettered almajiri obidunce children should go and sit down one corner jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by pacespot(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hungry boy looking for attention for his useless show, he had to deride the efforts of millions of Nigeria youths to get back their country through Peter Obi for his own selfish gain.

This is to tell you how selfish and insensitive average Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na so una no dey know anybody when it comes to sentiment
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by IRANUM: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=madridguy post=120786906]He got nominated 7x for grammy award.

Nawaoooo
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by imam07: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

It seems you sef ugly too. cheesy
u suppossed to don wise nah. If u be fine boy go use it collect money gor bank. Come make i employ you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SimpleLife23: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Knight2:
what is d inch of screen...

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Sirkingdom22: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are very right and on point
Coolsperm:
That is bythe way, But we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Geminiivory: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
Geminiivory what did I tell you again?
your cursed tribe just dey wail all over internet grin grin

lol...and who is having his fellow scallywags wail with him on SM?.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

A simple yes or no question but you are just blabbing!

Show me where Seun Kuti was in America for grammy award or keep shut.

Liar!
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by OmegaAutos: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:

Yea.... Dullards won't know him..... Going on tours like this is regular for him.... Sensible and intelligent musicians don't sell in Nigeria because majority of Nigerians are daft... When last did you listen to the likes of ASA, brymo,Jonny Drille.... Those songs won't make meaning to you because they are above your mental capacity..... Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by OmegaAutos: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
placeofallure:

God bless you.

They'd be acting like Obi is a saint, don't they read stuff or listen to happenings around them? And Grandpa Obasanjo too, that is acting like a patriot now, has he forgotten he has his faults all over him? He wanted desperately to go for a third term then but failed. These unlettered almajiri obidunce children should go and sit down one corner jare.

The same way they hail Buhari to power, Nigerians are just so dumb....

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by 1Dray(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
He got nominated 7x for grammy award.

but we still don't know him. I've never heard his song anywhere.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by OmegaAutos: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:
Seun is just riding on the waves of his father's legacies. Normally, you can't mention Seun Kuti in the same sentence as Psquare. What an insult?

Head dey pain you? Check their discography and tell who has better career.... Seun is far more intelligent than psquare... Quite a pity majority of you guys are dumb politically
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Geminiivory: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

What he said is true, I don't hate Igbos or any tribe but Igbos are leaches and have no respect for their host anywhere they are, something another tribe cannot try on their land.

You must be an idiot... I hope they ve leeched out your poverty striken blood...
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by teebaxy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is OBi and Okoye where dem Kuti dey.

Without Fela Kuti could there ever be okoye ?

Abi these pikin don dey mad?

Abi na Okoye papa build Padova? Abeg leave mata for mattress

Seun is not a local bread, i honestly dont blame all these uninformed kids.

Dancer wey dey dance micheal Jackson want to compete conscious pan africanist. too far apart oga psquare
They obviously don't know about the Kuti Family ...
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Kennyswag: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

lol...and who is having his fellow scallywags wail with him on SM?.
ode... read the comments there, which tribe name you see there
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Segzy19: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
There is no point going further with you.
You know not what you are talking about...

Keep to your Poco Lee and Psquare music...
Fela was greater than Grammy award... Fela created a genre of music....
Go educate yourself about Seun Kuti...

Don't bring Femi into it.... Femi is on his own...
The fact that you don't know Seun doesn't mean that he is not acclaimed. It's your ignorance...

Bye bye

BigIyanga:

Lol.Nope he doesnt play no world tour.. Abeg, Femi is globally known. Seun is no where near that. He inherited everything from his dad. PSquare had to build evrything from ground. Someone who inherited his dad’s band, managers, dancers, business associates.. tour managers. He should have the bigger than his dad if he were any good. How many Grammys did Fela win??

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Thewesterner(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Google your name... Google my name... Then Google Seun's... And see who is who
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Drsmartphilips: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
na lagoon igbos go drown last last
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

You must be an idiot... I hope they ve leeched out your poverty striken blood...
Lol an idiot like your father and mother you mean? Leaches!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Show me where Seun Kuti was in America for grammy award or keep shut.

Liar!
Olodo most of you are brain dead. I never said Seun won a Grammy, but was nominated for Grammy in 2019... Google is your friend!
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
onuman:

Your Tinubu and his supporters reason with their anus in not knowing that Tinubu's presidential ambition now shall cancel out zoning of the presidency between the north and the south in future presidential elections. By refusing microzoning in the south, Tinubu removes zoning of the presidency between the north and the south from future elections in Nigeria
In that situation, no southerner can win presidential election again, if north supports a northern presidential candidate. Tinubu wants to answer president of Nigeria before he dies, but refuses to consider the too many ugly consequences in his ambition for his Yoruba people and the rest of south of Nigeria.
I won't join issues again with a riff raff and a non entity like you! My comment and issue was never about Tinubu but as your usual stupid self you brought him into it. Have a nice time, I am done with an ass and a childish person like you. Just commenting rubbish! Ode!
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

The thing pain you nor be small!😅😅😅😅
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
onuman:

Your Tinubu and his supporters reason with their anus in not knowing that Tinubu's presidential ambition now shall cancel out zoning of the presidency between the north and the south in future presidential elections. By refusing microzoning in the south, Tinubu removes zoning of the presidency between the north and the south from future elections in Nigeria
In that situation, no southerner can win presidential election again, if north supports a northern presidential candidate. Tinubu wants to answer president of Nigeria before he dies, but refuses to consider the too many ugly consequences in his ambition for his Yoruba people and the rest of south of Nigeria.
Guy go to sleep you are senseless!😕😕
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Mraphel: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Na still upcoming for naija ..

Only village boys nor know seen kuti in Nigeria you're one
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Olodo most of you are brain dead. I never said Seun won a Grammy, but was nominated for Grammy in 2019... Google is your friend!

That's his only achievement?

No wonder you kept emphasising on it.

Just Grammy nominee? Kai cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat / Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.