Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) (41532 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
onuman:

Online supporter of Tinubu doesn't know that people see all over the place that he/she is a supporter of Tinubu. Develop sense, abeg.
Ass hole you have nothing reasonable to say, you are brain dead.
By the way if at all I am a supporter of Tinubu what is your business with that? Am I not the owner of my vote? Is it your support? Stupid set of people that reason with their anus!
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Flows001(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
That is bythe way, But we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
This dude, you and this your comment shaa, i don see am reach 2million times for Nairaland 🤣🤣😅🤣
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Mrtaye: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
18k last price angry
Shuu e go steal am
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by windvane(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now
you are fool,who knows your father or psquare.A Grammy nominee Vs psquare(local) champion

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Mummiesboy: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Juanmike:
His brother Femi not Seun
You get time for this craze
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by optionalY09: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lightorder:
past old story and glory.

FELA ———> yes
Seun ———> huge trash

Na this una childish my papa lazy mindset dey make 4 full grown Yoruba men dey live one one room with their wives for their family houses

Psqure is the 6th richest musician in Nigeria.
WHO IS SEUN?

I can’t argue with you your dumb ignorance

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by sukkot: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

Shuu e go steal am
am trolling grin
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Touchypro(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is OBi and Okoye where dem Kuti dey.

Without Fela Kuti could there ever be okoye ?

Abi these pikin don dey mad?

Abi na Okoye papa build Padova? Abeg leave mata for mattress

Seun is not a local bread, i honestly dont blame all these uninformed kids.

Dancer wey dey dance micheal Jackson want to compete conscious pan africanist. too far apart oga psquare
Seun is not Fela stop misbehaving, Seun has done nothing for the Nigerian music. Psquare has done a lot more.

Besides Psquare is not doing Fela type of music and apart from his children, and sometimes Burna Boy and Wizkid no Nigerian artist today is doing Fela sound. Fela is a great man for using his music to talk to the government when it was a death sentence to do so. Seun hasn't done nothing but talk gibberish, he tried to resurrect his father's party but he couldn't even register it with INEC.

What has Seun done to make him bigger than Psquare. Because of on Grammy nomination, and we all know that when it comes to African music there's always a way these white people want it to sound. How many people can vibe to Seun's music. Just stop abeg
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Seun kuti is a good artist in his own right, just his type of music would not be as popular dem psquares

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Obinnakalu77(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Don't bring in fela Kuti here , seun ain't shit personally. Na SK & loud pusher em be
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Zico5(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
ebukajay184:
Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Photo)

Singer Seun Kuti has been accused of using Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

Seun Kuti, son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti announced that he will be participating in two of the most important Italian festivals, IGBERETV reports.

This is coming barely 48hours after his clash with Singer, Peter Okoye of the Psquare music group.

Peter Okoye had criticized Seun Kuti for saying that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi is an "opportunist and not the messiah people think he is''.

Taking to his Facebook page on Friday, Seun wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044513316254/posts/pfbid021cNXw3jjrxnA5ZZjgrCmFuefFgVqKpYt528u2MLD4fwKwLwbjKiKp4F62qxEP5NFl/

Some Nigerians who reacted to his announcement said he used Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

https://igberetvnews.com/1438613/seun-kuti-accused-using-peter-obi-peter-okoye-promote-career-photo/
The headline supposed to be: Igbo criticize Seun kuti of using Peter Obi to promote his music career. Seun is bigger than both Peter Obi and Peter Okoye.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Sweetvie: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Dancer wey dey dance micheal Jackson want to compete conscious pan africanist. too far apart oga psquare
Who is Seun without fela?
Na the papa we know
Go to the street, ask any kid who's fela kuti and see maybe he/she will not answer you. Ask the same kid who's Seun and see the reply.
Mak everybody rest
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by damosky12(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
BabaO2:

Abeg psq na noise no be music. I can't stand them.

Well, you are not the standard of how great they are. They have had hits upon hits. Many of their music have accumulated millions of streams/views. They filled up stadias and large venues.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by shantti(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Sing one of seuns songs pls
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Tnity1: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
You guys who said you don’t know Seun or Psquare is help he’s career are jokers. Seun is a Grammy nominee and he been celebrated every year in every states in United States. He has a base where he performed in denver Colorado every year for the white population. He was in Boulder Colorado last September. Seun Kuti is the greatest of all time.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by shantti(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Are u jealous of psquares dance prowess
U r shameless
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by shantti(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
IamNat:
The way this Obi supporters dey reason sef. You 1 compare PSquare dead career with Seun Kuti that has been consistent since time immemorial? A Grammy award nominee for that matter. grin grin grin

You want to compare all that nonsense love songs with songs that has deep meaning abi? Now I know you people are not serious, that's how you abused MKO, Femi Kuti, Brymo, Macaroni and now it's Seun. I laugh in 3D, una all don forget say election go finish, either Atiku or Tinubu go win and una go still remain Yorubaland as your own place no go ever dey developed enough to ever contain you and your bigotry. Na then you go collect wotowoto.

Sing one of seuns song then grin grin
He should thank psquare for making me know him. U dey compare ant with dragon, olodo

I bet u, not a single seun's song dey u phone, but psquares song dey ur phone. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BigIyanga: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
He got nominated 7x for grammy award.

Nonsense
Bob Marley, Lucky Dube, 50Cent, Snoop, Nikki Minaj never won any Grammy. Nomination means nothing. If you were the CEO of Naija bank/telecom/oil co… would you pay Seun to be your brand ambassador? Seun cannot sell out a primary school assembly hall in Naija. Even Overseas, he only performs at small backtard clubs. How many oyibo promoters have booked him? Without his father’s name.. he’s a nobody! Femi Kuti is more accomplished.

Isnt it hypocritical that Seun, who claims to be a pan-africanist and rails against colonial mentality… only touts his Grammy-Oyibo nomination as a proof of artistic talent??

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Sweetvie: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Touchypro:
Seun is not Fela stop misbehaving, Seun has done nothing for the Nigerian music. Psquare has done a lot more.

Besides Psquare is not doing Fela type of music and apart from his children, and sometimes Burna Boy and Wizkid no Nigerian artist today is doing Fela sound. Fela is a great man for using his music to talk to the government when it was a death sentence to do so. Seun hasn't done nothing but talk gibberish, he tried to resurrect his father's party but he couldn't even register it with INEC.

What has Seun done to make him bigger than Psquare. Because of on Grammy nomination, and we all know that when it comes to African music there's always a way these white people want it to sound. How many people can vibe to Seun's music. Just stop abeg
You dey mind him
If not for fela kuti... Who's Seun? undecided
Without the name fela kuti backing him... He's nothing.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Everlastingson: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Your opinion keep it to yourself, my thing is that i know Igbos for more than 45years their characters hasn’t changed. I understand them very well, you give them an inch they’ll go a mile. So, i don’t give them a chance

You sound quite stupid. You've know Igbos for more than 45years. Yea, you've known them through your parochial prism of hate, trbalism and wickedness. I wonder how long you have to live on earth that you chose to hate an entire tribe instead of loving them.

Whatever you accuse Igbos of, there are people in your own tribe that do the same thing. Whether you accuse them of stealing, or lying, or pushing drug, or greed, etc. Everyone that is racist or tribal is primitive. You forget it's same the God that made you and them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BigIyanga: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tnity1:
You guys who said you don’t know Seun or Psquare is help he’s career are jokers. Seun is a Grammy nominee and he been celebrated every year in every states in United States. He has a base where he performed in denver Colorado every year for the white population. He was in Boulder Colorado last September. Seun Kuti is the greatest of all time.
Story.. backyard performer. He’s riding on his dad’s success. He inherited his dad’s band, choristers, promoters, and genre. If he’s a good musician let him do something outside his dad’s influence and connect.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Loud more popular than Kuti
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by optionalY09: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Everlastingson:

You sound quite stupid. You've know Igbos for more than 45years. Yea, you've known them through your parochial prism of hate, trbalism and wickedness. I wonder how long you have to live on earth that you chose to hate an entire tribe instead of loving them.

Whatever you accuse Igbos of, there are people in your own tribe that do the same thing. Whether you accuse them of stealing, or lying, or pushing drug, or greed, etc. Everyone that is racist or tribal is primitive. You forget it's same the God that made you and them.

Now see cry, i can’t help you, go back and fix your character

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by sulaak(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
adler777:
So everything is about Peter Obi? You guys are delusional. Seun has been going live to discuss sociopolitical issues before Obi thought of contesting for president.

This is one thing I don't like about the obidients, always looking to make everything about your movement and your candidate. The narcissistic behavior is something else! 🤮

Can you imagine PO winning the election and how Igbos will treat non-Igbos? PO is the best and most electable candidate, but his Igbo supporters are fascists.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

You're saying that Seun is a Snake in the Monkey Shadow??

That he is still living under the shadow of his father's wings?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Smith414: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

Oga na once them nominate am
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Benbellamor: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

no psqare songs ever considered for Grammy's
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Segzy19: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
I laugh when these lazy youths ask who is Seun Kuti... They can't know him because they don't listen to his genre of music...

All the know and listen to is Poco Lee, Portable, psquare and all these auto-tune artistes...

Seun's genre of music is for the matures minds.
He sings for matured audience around the world...

Seun is way bigger than Psquare...

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by searchng4love: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
HaneefahRN:
Seun kuti is a good artist in his own right, just his type of music would not be as popular dem psquares
My dear nurse howdy

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

Name one of his songs and get 10k cash. You think it is by being nominated in a non-competitive grammy category?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BigIyanga: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Segzy19:
I laugh when these lazy youths ask who is Seun Kuti... They can't know him because they don't listen to his genre of music...

All the know and listen to is Poco Lee, Portable, psquare and all these auto-tune artistes...

Seun's genre of music is for the matures minds.
He sings for matured audience around the world...

Seun is way bigger than Psquare...

You mean his dad’s music he’s playing. Seun is not a commercially viable musician. He’s more of an activitist than a musician
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BigIyanga: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
sulaak:

Can you imagine PO winning the election and how Igbos will treat non-Igbos? PO is the best and most electable candidate, but his Igbo supporters are fascists.
Nonsense. How has Naija treated you since Igbos havent won anything. Abeg go find fuel and New Naira notes first

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.