Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) (41507 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Tflex01: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrEverest:
Lol, the ugly and dirty looking baboon is the actual opportunist. I can bet you, 90% of those that now know him is because of Peter Okoye had argument with him.

That's the unknown baboon Urchins want to compare with a legend like Psquare. Fools!

Ha!

Oga ohhh

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Your opinion keep it to yourself, my thing is that i know Igbos for more than 45years their characters hasn’t changed. I understand them very well, you give them an inch they’ll go a mile. So, i don’t give them a chance
they always play victim... Toxic arrogance... Assume Nigeria should revolve around them when we have over 400 tribes... Talm about Igbo should be given a chance to rule like an estakor or hausa man or isoko or urhobo man has ruled before... Or presidency is a gift shared like tom tom... Everyone knows obi and labour stands no chance so why are pple fighting over a candidate that ll still lose woefully...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by adecz: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
When you go through the comments,
you get to notice that only one ethnic
group are the ones insulting. ❌❌❌

Once you disagree with their parochial
positions on anything, they just start
insulting instead of bringing forward their
own points.❎

The major problem disturbing and
handicapping them is their general lack
of education which prevents them from
intellectual exchanges, but vawulence
and insults don't need education to
engage.

This is why we won't give them the presidency
even if they cry tears of blood, because
they are too ideologically intolerant &
criminally desperate for money at any cost. ☹️☹️☹️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by JealousCobra(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now

Fela for me others na joke.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by galaxy2020(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
The mumu egbo smoker get career? Which song him sing abeg? Remove fela from his name, him go just dey exist.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
He got nominated 7x for grammy award.

And he won how many?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by princeade86(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

not femi kuti oooooo.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Malory:
So you are over 45 and still behaving like a two year old? Respect your age grandpa.
What he said is true, I don't hate Igbos or any tribe but Igbos are leaches and have no respect for their host anywhere they are, something another tribe cannot try on their land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by shegra58: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Na still upcoming for naija ..

na P square be the latest upcoming for naija after the reconcile nothing to show gradually they are fading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by spiralwedge(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obime:
It was the same thing Brymo did. Before now, nobody payed any attention to him, until he started talking about Obi

Another dumb comment

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
ednut1:
grin how come the people yabbing him are from one part of Nigeria. Hmmm

Lolz,so you noticed too!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

And he won how many?
Was P square nominated for any?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by onuman: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who knows any music hit by Seun Kuti?
Seun Kuti is eating from his dad's music career.
In any case, peole who promote a quasi dead Tinubu to become president of Nigeria are already a CAPITAL FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by maestroferddi: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

For singing what exactly?

The dude is a complete nonentity...

The only notable thing about him is to he Kuti he is bearing as a surname...

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
ednut1:
grin how come the people yabbing him are from one part of Nigeria. Hmmm
Lol.. they are like that bloody tribalists!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Was P square nominated for any?

P Sqaure is far bigger than that guy.

If not for this recent banter, I won't even know he exists.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Stanleyucee(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now
I don't know him too honestly
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:

Me too.

Thanks to Peter Obi and PSquare
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by FriendofGod: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Okoye whose musical career is dead, or another one?

Or better still, Peter Okoye who is talentless, and was lifted into stardom by his twin brother?

Wetin Peter sef sabi sing?

Even dancing, he copies other people.

He is a talentless singer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by ariesbull: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
True....he has a dying career
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by GeneralPula: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol..

Igbo people Sha..

Seun Kuti was on his own before Peter Came to him. But as usual, they’ll always want to play their Nzogbu Nzogbu mindset..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Was P square nominated for any? That was my question. You can't know him because Afro beat is for the matured minds.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

What he said is true, I don't hate Igbos or any tribe but Igbos are leaches and have no respect for their host anywhere they are, something another tribe cannot try on their land.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Spectrum22: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nigeria is heavily tribalized. We are beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Was P square nominated for any with all their big big?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by onuman: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Lol.. they are like that bloody tribalists!

Tribalists are Tinubu with his urchins, as Tinubu declared that it's his turn to become president of Nigeria, while Tinubu and his urchinss know full well that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
That is bythe way, But we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

Are you not getting tired of this already. Do
You know yoruba families are mixed. Meaning uncle could be Muslim, aunties could be Christian and cousins are Muslim or Christian.
It is difficult to use religion to divide yorubas because it is secondary to them.
I know it is a strategy to divide, but when it is not working, why not try something else?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by spiralwedge(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Your opinion keep it to yourself, my thing is that i know Igbos for more than 45years their characters hasn’t changed. I understand them very well, you give them an inch they’ll go a mile. So, i don’t give them a chance

100%

The worst mistake is to put one in Aso Rock. It will be worse than whatever we have ever faced.

Even with GEJ, they almost hijacked his presidency and almost all govt parastatals they headed were quickly filled with their tribesmen. NBC a case study

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Munamoqel: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
why are the comments by Igbo people only . Tribalist crew

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by seguno2: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Na still upcoming for naija ..

Naija that is an inconsequential country with the highest number of children out of school and the global extreme poverty capital?
Abi you have another Naija in mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by assholemods: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
onuman:

Tribalists are Tinubu with his urchins, as Tinubu declared that it's his turn to become president of Nigeria, while Tinubu and his urchinss know full well that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria.
What this one saying?? Out of point lol... 🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa / Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.