Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' (51340 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by franchasng: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
That's their problem
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Balyz: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
FarmTech:
Their madness is now beyond repair. I will not be suprise if Africa follows their pattern. Satan will always place his men/women in top positions in churches before he takes over. To every Christian know this: Christ is the author and finisher of our faith. Put your trust on Christ alone, not your pastor. Hebrews 12:2.
Then why do you black men adhere to the religion of the white or Arab man?

9 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Antoeni(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
God Created Man to His Own Image, So Definitely God Should be Masculine

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by DennisEche(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
smiley
Oyibo just de use us play.

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by OKorowanta: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Eledumare

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Finestgurlie(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
these people are bent on forcing this gay thing into our throats

4 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Techwriter: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Uwa mmebi
We are definitely at the edge of the last hour. Live ready

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by funkmrflexx(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=FarmTech post=120789350]

https://www.pulse.com.gh/news/filla/church-of-england-launches-project-to-stop-referring-to-god-as-he-him-and-our-father/4l1pmx3.amp[/quote

When people don't have problems to deal with this is what happens

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
I think I really have to repent immediately!.... God's anger is raging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodson15:
GOD will deal with this country if they are not careful
rest !!

Take Nigeria as a case study

Religious morons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by xnsandrxns: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
What happens to your lord's prayer?
Isn't it your father who at in heaven anymore?
Your god don dey turn author of confusion o
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by canalily(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Did God ask them to do so? That means they will rewrite the bible and erase all the places HE, OUR FATHER, HIM appeared
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by livinbygrace: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oyinbo na mugun
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
White people always evolving. . . .Black people always revolving. grin

10 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by sofeo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Alright!
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
They are mad as in really mad.

Bankers, Nurses and lawyers dey complain say fuel attendants get pride .

Una never see anything
This life na turn by turn fa

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Inhuman69: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Aaronsrod:
Abomination!

They are trying to make the Nazarene gay!

Next thing you know this Satanists will tell us Our Lord is an African man!

By then it will be too late. I will have divorced my wife and married another man.

Mtcheeew!

So God is a white man ? 😂

Watin I no go see for nairaland omo

Black people na devil be that in your opinion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Devilish church
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Realists(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Righteousness2:

As it was in days of Noah and Lot, so it is right now.
I weep for our Generation....
I weep for the ungodly and reprobates of this generation.
I weep for Humanity!

If we only we understood the times and Seasons that we are in..
If only we understood the Destruction, calamity and Disaster that is about to sweep this our generation .

My admonishment to those who want to Hear is to COME OUT From among them and be separate.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.

Do not Directly or indirectly support or advance this Wickedness and abominations sweeping through the earth.

Live ready! Live in tge conciousness of your Eternity.

The Coming of JESUS Christ is Imminent! WATCH and PRAY so that you will be counted Worthy to Escape what is coming on this Earth

Guyman admit the bitter truth, Christianity has failed you, for it was meant for the twelve tribes of Israel, not mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Racoon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who are these mortals to tell the Lord God Almighty how is He to be addressed in His Holy scriptures? What is wrong with humanity sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by infogeneral: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
These people don dey mad.
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by christistruth01: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Inception(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
The last true religion is now Islam.

And this is coming from me, a Christian.

Gentlemen, the war against men has taken a new dimension.

Well. Let them finish what they have started.

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by DonroxyII: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
FarmTech:
Their madness is now beyond repair. I will not be suprise if Africa follows their pattern. Satan will always place his men/women in top positions in churches before he takes over. To every Christian know this: Christ is the author and finisher of our faith. Put your trust on Christ alone, not your pastor. Hebrews 12:2.
God shouldn't be Gender ... I refer to God as "It"

E.g Almighty God of the Universe and Everything Therein Itself .....

God is not a Man! ... God is a Scientist not an Abracadabra! ....

The Sciences Unknown to Human Knowledge Sphere is Referred to as "Spiritualism" ...

Once Spiritualism get Debunked(Interpreted to Human Mental/Logical Sphere) it becomes Sciences ......

God is Never a Him But a "It" ....

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by leetylee: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Being woke to bullshit should be added to one of the deadly sins, this is the consequences of free thinking. In as much they are trying to make sense with their existence being questioned it results to foolish thinking and madness. These people are not operating under the Christian doctrine, oh it was stated that judgement will start from the church and that’s where the Antichrist will spring up from indeed we are in the last days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by IgOga(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sadly Satan has taken over the church of England. The book of Jude was written specifically to address these children of perdition wearing cassock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is why I prefer my Amadioha!..... think of this madness and u go collect immediately

3 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
This one is not my problem..

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by gabbasin: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
FarmTech:
they brought Christianity to us, so they know better. If we had stayed with our own indigenous religion, no one will be tossing us around. But as for me, religion is the biggest scam in the world, and na we Africans mumu pass,

8 Likes

Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by RealEzee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin dis pple don start,shebi Jesus take say "our father who art in heaven"....wo how much naira dey trade for ur area ?
Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by gloryman91: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you like die in sin and disbelief to your Creator.

Better embrace Islam now and gain eternity in Paradise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.