Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job (28410 Views)

FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by wethebest(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Pls enlightened me more about dis I.T of a thing.... Am really interested.

Am a full stack developer i.e i design websites both front and backend. I acquired these skills using w3schools and advance more using courses on udemy. I major with d use of laravel, codeigniter, native php for backend then Html, css, js, react for frontend. Am self employed.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Dshocker(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
I submitted my CV with HND qualifications for a Federal Job, during the interviews, they said i will be employed with my diploma as a Technical Officer. But when i received my APL, I saw assistant Technical Officer on Conhess 5step 1.

Please what should i do ? I am confused now

U want go labour for government free of charge.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Ten06(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Your statement is self explanatory.
They hired you based on your qualification as Diploma..
HND would probably have put u in GL8.
Best thing is to accept the appointment, get confirmation after two years and then write for advancement..
Better still further your education past HND and get advanced to higher GL.
Or reject the offer and seek employment elsewhere

This advice a wrong, an HND holder accepting to be a junior staff in a federal government office is wrong. A guy who accepted such job in my office waited for 10 years before he could be converted to senior staff level 8
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Acesexcell(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
akaahs:

Is it in the same ministry or different from the current place??
different one
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by akaahs(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nwadu:

Zero eight one 130 seven seven 1six 7
This number aren't going through
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Success1930: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

Hmm, you make me laugh 😂😂, haven't you heard about slot before? My friend went for NRC, NIGERIA RAILWAY CORPORATION interview last week under senator slot, this week now he just got an appointment letter, brother mi, Federal government job it's just like a secret cult

Pls bro, my brother also attend the interview.. When did he get the letter a d which state? Wat is the salary like?? Thanks dear...
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Nwadu: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
akaahs:

This number aren't going through

I don't know what's wrong with GLO in my area but I will contact you when I fix it

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Success1930:

Pls bro, my brother also attend the interview.. When did he get the letter a d which state? Wat is the salary like?? Thanks dear...
He's from Oyo state, and the interview took place at Lagos state, but I will ask him about the payment details on the letter
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by opessi: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

Hmm, you make me laugh 😂😂, haven't you heard about slot before? My friend went for NRC, NIGERIA RAILWAY CORPORATION interview last week under senator slot, this week now he just got an appointment letter, brother mi, Federal government job it's just like a secret cult

Good Evening bro..please I wantt to ask you some questions as regards the requiremen exercise
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by entrep88: 4:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Manigie:
With an ND, that's your correct grade level... Conhess is used for health workers.
So while ND holders start on Grade 6 in other places, in the health system where Conhess is used, they start on Conhess 5. While Graduates in other places start on GL8, in health system it is Conhess 7.
U r well informed sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2023
opessi:

Good Evening bro..please I wantt to ask you some questions as regards the requiremen exercise

alright brother, am all hears
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by GEJTILL2019(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Your statement is self explanatory.
They hired you based on your qualification as Diploma..
HND would probably have put u in GL8.
Best thing is to accept the appointment, get confirmation after two years and then write for advancement..
Better still further your education past HND and get advanced to higher GL.
Or reject the offer and seek employment elsewhere
Thank you for your explanation

Please what is the meaning of advancement?
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by GEJTILL2019(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Acesexcell:
Op I was in a situation like this about 4 years ago. No cause for alarm, just wait and apply for proper placement after 6 months of your employment. Good luck!!!

Please how do i reach u for proper explanation.
Re: I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job by Nwadu: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
GEJTILL2019:

Thank you for your explanation

Please what is the meaning of advancement?

Call me on

081one 3 zero 77one six seven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) / Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. / Nigeria Bottling Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment March 2017 (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.