Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39655 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by femijay8271(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Just go and pray about your situation and stop assuming things!
If you manage to build your own house while staying in his house, I'm sure you won't imagine writing us that you tapped from the Landlord's grace.

As a Landlord myself, I will be very honest with you that I do not hessitate to curse anyone deliberately owing me. I've had several down-time on the property due to some wicked tenants I've came across. Infact, I have one that we are in court right now just because I believe in civil process.

So, yes....I curse him a lot. At every moment I think of him, I rain satanic curses on him. So if he decide to run away with all my money and move to another apartment, my potent-laden curses will start hunting him and his offsprings in a way he would ever imagine.......And he will think it's the new Landlord using his glory.

Will I pity him? Maybe if he redresses himself! But for now, he will live with it.

Some of the problems we face in life are as a result of our bad deeds to someone else. Or some that our parents incurred on us.

U don't need to curse him or anyone instead... Just pray to God Almighty to deal with me in his own way.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
blueAgent:

Am not a pastor, neither am I a religious person per say, but I have personal experience and also I have seen ppl who have been through such spiritual experience.

I have not offered any solution to the OP, my emphasis on this thread has been on clowns like you who claim woke yet they are the most naive and ingnorant ppl.

You think spiritual matters work like mathematics?

Like I said before ,go to threads talking about automobiles,cartoons,wildlife and Big brother Titans, this topic of spiritual dimension is above your little peanut brain.

When you are grownup and have had enough life experience than we can accommodate your arguments on this topic.

For now bye, and don't quote me again.
What a delusional wannabe pastorpreneur who traffics in fear, ignorance and arrogance.
With your sophisticated arrogance, you dont your medical history.. from your maternal and paternal lineages ..all you know is spiritual attack history.
From what OP posted, it would seem he didnt regularly take his wife to prenatal.. no scans, mri etc, yet calcified brains like you are blaming his landlord.

Typical dimwitted response from a calcified brain who does not take responsibility .
You dont keep terms of your employment, you get fired- then you blame your landlord?? You’re really oozing some undiluted ignorance.

Apostle Paul had to employ St Luke as his personal doctor in his missionary journeys.
Folks like u dont know if BP, Diabetes, Stroke, run in their maternal and paternal families…. but can tell you who killed their great grand parents.
Abeg go and sit down to fix your life. Keep blaming people with your ignorant mind
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
BigIyanga:

What a delusional wannabe pastorpreneur who traffics in fear, ignorance and arrogance.
With your sophisticated arrogance, you dont your medical history.. from your maternal and paternal lineages ..all you know is spiritual attack history.
From what OP posted, it would seem he didnt regularly take his wife to prenatal.. no scans, mri etc, yet calcified brains like you are blaming his landlord.

Typical dimwitted response from a calcified brain who does not take responsibility .
You dont keep terms of your employment, you get fired- then you blame your landlord?? You’re really oozing some undiluted ignorance.

Apostle Paul had to employ St Luke as his personal doctor in his missionary journeys.
Folks like u dont know if BP, Diabetes, Stroke, run in their maternal and paternal families…. but can tell you who killed their great grand parents.
Abeg go and sit down to fix your life. Keep blaming people with your ignorant mind

More crap, go and talk sports leave this thread for Adepts and matured minds.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
blueAgent:

More crap, go and talk sports leave this thread for Adepts and matured minds.
Matured minds ke.. mangled minds made for maga and pastopreneurs. You have spiritual answers to everything but bereft of common sense on how to deal with issues you have created in your life.

Keep living in delusion.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 1:09am On Feb 14, 2023
BigIyanga:

Matured minds ke.. mangled minds made for maga and pastopreneurs. You have spiritual answers to everything but bereft of common sense on how to deal with issues you have created in your life.

Keep living in delusion.
I laugh you.

Oko Oko.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
blueAgent:

I laugh you.

Oko Oko.
Iti Gambia.
I tell you how the real world works.. you come for a job interview, contract interview or business network… and you say that u lost your job, contract, business because your landlord stole your destiny… iberiberism is written all over your face.

How about saying that you failed JAMB and WAEC because your driver stole your destiny
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
BigIyanga:

Iti Gambia.
I tell you how the real world works.. you come for a job interview, contract interview or business network… and you say that u lost your job, contract, business because your landlord stole your destiny… iberiberism is written all over your face.

How about saying that you failed JAMB and WAEC because your driver stole your destiny

Just shutup if you do not have any reasonable thing or life experience to share dumbfuck.

Myself and my friends have had a good day laughing at your writeup and naivety.

They are of the opinion that you are extremely stupid and naive.

And i totally agree with them.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
blueAgent:

Just shutup if you do not have any reasonable thing or life experience to share dumbfuck.

Myself and my friends have had a good day laughing at your writeup and naivety.

They are of the opinion that you are extremely stupid and naive.

And i totally agree with them.
You and your friends are triggered by jaundiced encephalon… so nothing meaningful can come out of it. Show me your friends and I’ll show you friends whose IQ is as big as that of a tadpole.

Keep johnie walking with those friend lol
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
BigIyanga:

You and your friends are triggered by jaundiced encephalon… so nothing meaningful can come out of it. Show me your friends and I’ll show you friends whose IQ is as big as that of a tadpole.

Keep johnie walking with those friend lol

More crap as usual.

Dude just accept the fact that you are naive and confused, this subject is above you.

Can you school an occultist in occult things?
Or do you know about spiritual things more than a spiritualist?

Am rational person , but I also know both from experience and knowledge that there are things beyond science or logical explanation.

Just stay in your ingnorant lane and stop trying to impose your woke ideologies.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

Dude just accept the fact that you are naive and confused, this subject is above you.

Can you school an occultist in occult things?
Or do you know about spiritual things more than a spiritualist?

Am rational person , but I also know both from experience and knowledge that there are things beyond science or logical explanation.

Just stay in your ingnorant lane and stop trying to impose your woke ideologies.

You’re full of BS. You are talking from Mam thank ma experience. Go and talk to your peers and mates and tell them that the reason u lost your job or failed a job aptitude test is because your landlord stole your destiny. They’ll call u funny and retarded.
You’re jumping into and out of keke in your hustle…. so who wants to steal your keke destiny?
Carry your ignorant keke destiny go. Lazy man consolation.. they stole ur tattered destiny. U need to change ur babalawo.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

You’re full of BS. You are talking from Mam thank ma experience. Go and talk to your peers and mates and tell them that the reason u lost your job or failed a job aptitude test is because your landlord stole your destiny. They’ll call u funny and retarded.
You’re jumping into and out of keke in your hustle…. so who wants to steal your keke destiny?
Carry your ignorant keke destiny go. Lazy man consolation.. they stole ur tattered destiny. U need to change ur babalawo.

Is there any point responding to you?
Ingnorant and naive clown.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
blueAgent:

Is there any point responding to you?
Ingnorant and naive clown.
You should fix your slow mentality.. or tell your babalawo to help u steal Davido’s destiny or Jim Ovia’s destiny.. what a product of imbecilic conjugation
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
If I have money to leave this apartment today I will definitely leave. There is something in this place. As I am typing this my wife is crying. Her business money instead of increasing it's decreasing daily. Now she has enter debt of 200k. Whether you believe it or not there is something about this house.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by generationz(f): 2:18am On May 07, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

1. Your landlord has other sources of good income hence he doesn't really care much about rent. Maybe he bought the house as a way to invest his money and has many he enjoys the rent already from.

2. There is an economic downturn so people are losing their jobs and going broke.

As for your wife's business, like I said, there is an economic downturn, things are more expensive either you guys look into cutting cost or you do a market analysis. Does your wife have competitors that provide better services? How is your wife's money management like? How have you cut back on spending since the economic downturn? How has savings been?

Nigerians should think about these types of things before going to claiming their glory is being used.
Your wife is religious and either she's right or she's just putting together the wrong patterns and playing up religious conspiracy.

So you have not done proper medical checkup as to why your kids keep passing on?

If you leave that house, no other landlord will give you such a long time to pay up. So trying praying daily for wisdom and favor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.