Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39568 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by searchlight: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Your case is not ordinary. There is a cause. But whether it is landlord or not landlord, I do not know.

Go to the Lord's Chosen! Whether it is Lanlordord or not landlord, that nonsense will cease.
Please can you help us and take this Nigeria age long problem to the lord's chosen so that it will stop?

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by dapaiks: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Abeg gimme the Landlord number, i dey find house...
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 4ward4: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
When alot of people tell you why they become Frevent Christains, you will know there are unforseen battles.
my pity is the innocent woman ,that keeps losing her pregnancy.
Oga you need to get serious with a living church, if not one person will wipe out your entire generation , or keeping you in adject poverty.
This life you have to hold on to something, if you aren't diabolic then Christianity is the only option with Power to show for it, choose any of both.
Had a similar case, the woman had multiple miscarriages she is a Muslim. She got closer to my wife, on seeing her, I definitely knew there was trouble. Her husband also a Muslim was threatening to marry another. I simply told my wife, if she is ready to pray, she will conceive and birth this one. Today she is a mother .
Christianity is fire with uttermost demonstration.

17 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by gigabyte13: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
If dem say make una dey pray
Una go say....
They are too religious jareeeeee
Oga if your spirit say something is wrong in that house, then it is......
I no go advise, make you dey run after spiritualist or pastor for solution....
Pray your way put of that situation or pack out.

5 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Moneyboyz: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Superstition, using your collective glory and his not the richest man in your community.

Pele, go and hustle more and leave superstition alone. It won't do you any good.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ipobarecriminals: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
undecided Useless talk. Leave his house and go elsewhere.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
searchlight:
No spiritual nonsense is responsible for the oops misfortune. He has to consult a powerful gyno to sort out his problem
Nothing like that, na mosquito and malaria (the type that gives someone powerful hallucinations) plus unhygienic environment dey worry OP.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Bubu4Sea: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

OP first things first, accept Jesus as Lord & saviour.

Then God can fight for you.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

5 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you get glory will you be a tenant

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by danhans(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bro just run,they are many land lord like that in Lagos just run

4 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ayokequeen(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
The truth is the landlord might be innocent but fully aware of the occurrence, the reason why he doesn't want to bother the occupants so that they don't angrily pack out and the house eventually becomes deserted. What you need is a genuine spiritual consultation from a true man of God. Let them conduct deliverance and perform spiritual cleansing for the house. Bro, please do not be ignorance of the devices of the devil, your life or marriage might be at risk. Spirituality is very real, please don't ignore it so that you don't live to regret it. Act fast!

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by babaalagbo11(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Run run run as soon as possible
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by mayorkent(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nothing day sup, you just day imagine things .
Sha relocate make you and your wife get emotional stability .
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by muykem: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you refuse to use it, someone else will use it.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Latakia(f): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
You will not be living in another person house and pay rent if you truly have a glory. Go and double your efforts and stop stressing your wife during pregnancy. I'm sure your landlord is now richer than Dangote and Otedola for using your glory.

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by harmargedon: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
so the thing that triggers your doubt is the fact that he does not come two months before your rent expires to increase the rent or tell you he wants to use his house and you should pack out, just the way other landlords do.

because this is the ONLY valid reason for suspicion you have pointed towards him.

you that can not leave 10k debt with someone for 2 days has turned around to call another man a DEMON for not rushing you for debt. He has become the reason for your collective misfortunes yet all of you refuse to pack out.

You will still call him a devil If he comes tomorrow morning and tells you to pack out
he has an ice landlord,cand he's calling him a demon, he doesn't kntthst the landlord had a lot to gain by changing tenants yearly if truly he's using their luck.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by harmargedon: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
so the thing that triggers your doubt is the fact that he does not come two months before your rent expires to increase the rent or tell you he wants to use his house and you should pack out, just the way other landlords do.

because this is the ONLY valid reason for suspicion you have pointed towards him.

you that can not leave 10k debt with someone for 2 days has turned around to call another man a DEMON for not rushing you for debt. He has become the reason for your collective misfortunes yet all of you refuse to pack out.

You will still call him a devil If he comes tomorrow morning and tells you to pack out
he has an nice landlord,cand he's calling him a demon, he doesn't kntthst the landlord had a lot to gain by changing tenants yearly if truly he's using their luck.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by peacettw: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
You are a mad man
Something is wrong with your head

Small time now, all of you with your pangolo head will organize petrol to burn the innocent man

The Weak will always look for someone else to blame other than themselves

@op What you are experiencing is called life.
All humans go through trying times at some point in our lives. I can list mine...they are quite a handful... and though things are much better now, anything can happen tomorrow. I am not delusional to think that life will always be rosy.

Nonetheless, if you are uncomfortable then leave. Stop projecting all your woes on your landlord and while you are it, be careful of the words your wife fills your ears with before she brings your life to ruins.

The earlier you change your mindset, the better for you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ojonwamama: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
your landlord might be evil or not evil, but it is wise for one to leave /japa from any place he is not finding progress

4 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GreatrAnalyst: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
I just want to read the comments of those who don't believe in the spiritual aspect of the world; who believe that everything is just an happenstance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by kernniejay(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.
A cat cries by your window and your wife's pregnancy comes down and you don't get the message? You better wake up spiritually before they eventually kill your wife herself because I can see you are in a deep slumber. If you cannot fight back spiritually then quit that compound before they totally destroy your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by harmargedon: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Michelle55:
Nkan nbe!!🤔🤔
strange
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by nedekid: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have heard of stories like this. Ie folks nnit making progress in a house.
Anyway, naija and it's peculiarities. A landlord supposedly decides to be nice, not money conscious. His tenants now consider him to be diabolic and taking their destinies.
You are harsh, chasing your money, squeezing the tenants, you are a bad man.
So which one is now good?
OP your best bet is to move out.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by PerfectMan24: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Since u re a tenant and u don't have ur own house, u re still going to park to another Man's house.

Do u know how the place u re parking is? Do u know more about the owner? To avoid jumping from fry pan to fire.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some are real....atleast access yourself and know if you are going forward or backward...
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Riskyy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sorry about the loss. First have you talked about this with your wife? Seek her opinion and secondly try get closer to your landlord. There are good landlords and bad ones. If your wife say she’s not comfortable then move out. Ire o
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by babaalagbo11(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

most importantly,there are some necessary things you must do when you move into a new apartment or house....this life is a jungle,you need to protect yourself and never loose guard....

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by DWJOBScom(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.

This is so good
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Richy4(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
NoToPile:

Well in this case there is a pattern, it's just that we humans can be very careless and not observant enough.
You don't even need to be that spiritual/religious to observe all going on around you.

He needs to move out first

Until one lives in such a house one might not understand.

This Lagos ehn orishirishi houses dey abeg, appearances can be deceiving. There are occultic/ cursed houses.
I don't really wanna upset the man because he is entitled to believe whatever he wants to believe but assuming there was a post-mortem reports on the bodies that shows no sign of anything, if he says what he is saying now, I won't even say anything on this thread... But when the right thing was not done and out of the blues he starts assuming things... Haba!!..

Some people value their image a lot... Just a little thing like this can destroy it... There are things that sorry doesn't fix... If he is tired of the place, he can simply move out instead of adding a twist that could lead to defamation..
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 07kjb: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Since your eyes has been opened RUN, don't hesitate his NEXT sacrifice might be you

Don't mind the fools that claim spiritism does not exist

5 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ayokequeen(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oga be wise! Some battles need not be fought alone if you don't want to become a casualty. Becoming a spiritual giant is a process not just want you become suddenly, you grow to reach that level when Satan himself start getting afraid of you. If you try to fight some battles while you're still a babe, you may receive many lashes provided you don't pay with your life (you may probably go to heaven but too soon). There are levels in the spiritual realm even the angels understand this.
gigabyte13:
If dem say make una dey pray
Una go say....
They are too religious jareeeeee
Oga if your spirit say something is wrong in that house, then it is......
I no go advise, make you dey run after spiritualist or pastor for solution....
Pray your way put of that situation or pack out.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ProphetChi: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
A lot goes on in the realms of the spirit. I've seen foundations of churches laid with heavy blood rituals.

You've got to be spiritual so as not to get caught unawares. Ignorance ain't an excuse.

You can send me a mail with your name and the house location let me remote view what transpired on the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing / Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.