Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39720 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 1Sharon(f): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2023
lereinter:

Your wife is closer to God but you are just living as if the world is a bed of Roses.

You aren't spiritual upright to know if theres any spiritual consideration to your issues

All what you stated here can be medical and economic problem

Be spiritual upright

If being "closer to God" works, why did his wife loose 2 pregnancies?

Why do skeptics/atheists hardly complain of spiritual attacks ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Lance008(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Pay your rent make u pack out
U Dey stay person house Dey owe rent still Dey call am ritualist
Do you think you are the only tenant on earth ?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Lance008(m): 1:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.
He Dey accuse landlord forgetting his from a community
Why not accuse your village people
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 1Sharon(f): 2:03am On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Kid.

Is the job insecurity in Nigeria also responsible for cat crying at the window, an the wife losing her pregnancy?

Most of you claim woke, but fail to see shit when it hits the fans.

Cats crying by people's window is their fvcking nature!

And did you ask the OPs wife if she ever went for antenatal scans or genetic tests to find out why she keeps miscarrying??

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 4ward4: 2:25am On Feb 11, 2023
CaseSensitive:

I consider myself spiritual despite that I don't follow any conventional religion but I like your non-partisan take

Most people can be spiritual despite not belonging to a conventional religion. But the religion helps to harness the Gift properly after training.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by frozen70(f): 2:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

Pls just pack out to prevent more losses and delay in life
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by juman(m): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2023
I expect this thread to be interesting.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by trendo360: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2023
OP ... Despise free launch. Try and relocate.

In the Bible God has to relocate Abraham to a new place.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by juman(m): 2:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Your babies that died shortly after birth, hope they were not sickle cell babies.

The best for your now is to move out of the house.
But there are ways to confirm as africans maybe the house tally with your star, ask people how to do that.

The landlord might be very rich person and generous that was why he does not disturb tenants about house rent.
I got one nice rich uncle like that, nice to tenants, very religious person. At a time he turn one of his houses to mosque, hoping to get higher reward.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by juman(m): 2:43am On Feb 11, 2023
I know of a house in my neighborhood many years ago, their tenants always turn to pauper.
I had seen some tenants moved there with cars and riches, but after few years they were left with only their lives, no job even.

The landlord and his wife were polished educated people, both were senior workers in their respective jobs. They were not fetish, but their house is always bad for the tenants.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Easy5265: 2:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.

Do an investigation to see if its same trend across his properties
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Xoftme101(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

I just escape from my own apartment wey I take my hard earned money pay for. After paying 1m for a 2bedroom apt, na so my pockets, accounts and even connections run dry just like that. Now I'm bouncing back
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Please what's the address I need a free house in lagos when you move out please let me know. So I can take d place
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Beey(f): 4:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.
Bro please tell me you are joking. So this cat shows up only when she’s pregnant?The devil is a liar! I grew up in a part of Kenya where I never witnessed witchcraft or diabolical events. However as I continued to mature spiritually, I’ve come to realize that the spirit world is real. That’s why Jesus cast out evil spirits. With that said, you need to increase your prayer momentum. You said you are not religious but, you need to pray even if it’s The Lord’s Prayer. Does the landlord’s behavior that you explained look normal to you? People will be occupying someone’s property . They use water & electricity yet, the owner is okay with rent not being paid for 2 years? Spiritual matters are solved spiritually. I tell you if you walk closely with God, you don’t even have to know someone is diabolical. You’ll be very uneasy and restless in that environment around them. Learn how to break strongholds and to command demons out. Tell principalities and powers of darkness that they are under your feet. Begin to bind and lose. Better still, start blasting worship music day & night. Likes of Dunsin Oyekan, Victoria Orenze, Nathaniel Bassey etc. Sometimes put on prayers by the likes of Pastor Jerry Eze, Apostle Joshua Selman & Archbishop Duncan Williams. Do that for a while and see if your landlord will start to appear agitated. Look out for an increase in attacks. Meanwhile, be looking for a new place to move to. When it comes to warfare, we don’t play games. Where I come from, we have a saying that an arrow shot in the night, is sent back in the night. Wake up!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by EmekaA125(m): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Michelle55:
Nkan nbe!!🤔🤔
Uwem ukpong, nti mkpong.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by anyilalaz: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

My cent to you. Discreetly begin to make plans to move out without letting anyone knows, nothing even your wife. Let her know in less than 24hrs.

Else, something will happen that will end up discouraging or killing the idea.

These I have witnessed. When you move in less than a year you will see the difference.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by aklion: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2023
I wish I the base Lagos I for like you as my tenant... I love occupants wey de pay mi my rent on time and NEPA bill too. Fortunately I no base Lagos but AKWA IBOM... Two tenants wey I get to pay NEPA bill na war and because of them NEPA de cut light anyhow. I kukuma draft quit notice thru lawyer...
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ifakiland(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Whats a landlord who has 4flats gonna do with a useless tenant glory? Glory of who never buy land?? So cos una landlord dey nice now una say na juju....I know say to nice for this country na sin, na why I wicked like devil younger broda....useless man, u come online dey cap dustbin talk.....why the landlord go even rent house give 4 useless family na wetin I no understand
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by eventainment(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2023
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. God is God, the moment someone decided to be diabolic a normal person has more rights than that person( that means a Christian is a god to that person) because that person has declared himself an enemy of God. So stop perishing because of lack of knowledge and stop being careless.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Moneyboyz: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Superstition, using your collective glory and he is not the richest man in your community.

Pele, go and hustle more and leave superstition alone. It won't do you any good.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Okhuadams(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

All this na long story just simply park out and see the difference
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by psalmistkakah(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2023
the last house i stay b4 parking out, i had similar issue, we park into the house when my son was 1 yr old.. Whenever my wife get pregnant she will have miscarriage.. Our neighbors who was a medical doctor was experiencing the same thing.. the man quitely park out without telling us the reason, he gave the room to another doctor, that one too was experiencing the same thing too... until one day i open up to him and he said yes his passing tru same thing den he told me the other doctor park out too bcoz the same issue. Na so we all no renew our rent we park.. And all of us our wife's don born children.. Even after parking out one of the new tenant that park into the house wife gave birth and the child died... When i research about the house no tenant wife don ever born there.. so broda reason am..

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ProphetChi: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2023
9japarrot:
Hello sir, I would like to get in touch with you if you don't mind..

Check my consultation thread and revert.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by lomprico(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Story.

Stop lairing to yourself, if you believe it or not it can happen to one, as long as the Spirit behind it is higher than the person's faith and spiritual grace.

You know nothing boi! Your pastor has hoodwinked you
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ogunleti01: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2023
I could recollect one of our neighbour had to vacate a particular house when he realised the source of his wahala. every four four month he must rush one of his pikins go UCH and they always ended up collecting blood. Their landlord now is a complete shadow of himself

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by mkoabiola: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Run ooooooooooo
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by lebienconnu: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Funny story, You claimed your wife is very close to God yet you are asking us to tell you wether or not your landlord is using your glory. Why did she not ask God whom she is very close to?

There are many medical reasons than can explain why your wife had still births. Nigeria is one of the global champions of infant mortality rate, Likewise, there are so many economic reasons that can tell us why your neighbours are jobless. I tell you one. While factories are being converted to churches the number of tertiary institutions is growing leading to exponential rate of increase in number of graduates. Do the maths.

I can not imagine how the innocent landlord will feel if he reads your post. God blesses whom He pleases beyond reckon. Like someone rightly said, if, truly, the landlord is using the glory of the four of you and that of your 2 babies that you lost and he is not wining and dining with the likes of Dangote and Otedola, then your collective glory must be infinitesimal, if you know what that means.

While I apologise for my bluntness in this post which, surprisingly, contradicts my diplomatic and rather phlegmatic natural self, I strongly beleive that it is high time we stopped all these backward, baseless and unfounded superstitious beliefs. Many innocent people including children have been killed because someone think they are spiritually responsible for other people misfortunes in life.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Voiceofthestree: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Jaaaaaaaaapaaaaassss
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Emyogalanya: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.
until I see how well you have usedx that your glory before you came there and lost it. How many kids did you have before coming in. ? How comes you didn't use the glory to build your own house and have kids before he took it away? As for the tenant that left before you go and check on him I'm sure he go don blow now that he is not staying in the house again. But I know say he will still be living an average life till now

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Neverlookback: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
If the babies die during birth, could it have something to do with your wife's Rh factor? Just a possibility, assuming it wasn't run.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Bananapill: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Are you alright? What are you still doing in that compound? The lost of two babies is enough to change environment. Remain there until water pass garri.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Richy4(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023
lebienconnu:
Funny story, You claimed your wife is very close to God yet you are asking us to tell you wether or not your landlord is using your glory. Why did she not ask God whom she is very close to?

There are many medical reasons than can explain why your wife had still births. Nigeria is one of the global champions of infant mortality rate, Likewise, there are so many economic reasons that can tell us why your neighbours are jobless. I tell you one. While factories are being converted to churches the number of tertiary institutions is growing leading to exponential rate of increase in number of graduates. Do the maths.

I can not imagine how the innocent landlord will feel if he reads your post. God blesses whom He pleases beyond reckon. Like someone rightly said, if, truly, the landlord is using the glory of the four of you and that of your 2 babies that you lost and he is not wining and dining with the likes of Dangote and Otedola, then your collective glory must be infinitesimal, if you know what that means.

While I apologise for my bluntness in this post which, surprisingly, contradicts my diplomatic and rather phlegmatic natural self, I strongly beleive that it is high time we stopped all these backward, baseless and unfounded superstitious beliefs. Many innocent people including children have been killed because someone think they are spiritually responsible for other people misfortunes in life.
grin grin cheesy🎤🎺🎷💿📯🤸
I for go borrow Loud speaker to loud this your write up... But I no go do am because you used plenty English especially in second paragraph wey make perfect sense...

some of us wey go evening school no go take am serious...
Try simplify your grammar usage next time maybe in broken English any time u wanna make perfect sense like this... so that we all go understand.. Thanks buddy for this..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.