Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39699 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GameLord009: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Your case is not ordinary. There is a cause. But whether it is landlord or not landlord, I do not know.

Go to the Lord's Chosen! Whether it is Lanlordord or not landlord, that nonsense will cease.

Please if you want to multiply your problems go to this Lord’s Chosen! Them Dey say give advice not give some 1000 ways to land in abject poverty…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Elderustin: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2023
tradingknowled1:
Op wether it's true or not, just pack from the compound so u can get peace of mind. even if it's not true , if something bad happen to you , you will always blame it on the landlord.
just leave the house for your peace of mind

meanwhile.
I can show you how to make money Trading the crypto or Forex market even if you are a complete beginner or Struggling trader.

pm me if interested

Ur training fee
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ballonice: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Dey play just Dey play!!!!
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2023
lomprico:

You know nothing boi! Your pastor has hoodwinked you

I laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Cats crying by people's window is their fvcking nature!

And did you ask the OPs wife if she ever went for antenatal scans or genetic tests to find out why she keeps miscarrying??

Which nature?

And coincidentally his wife loses her pregnancy after each time the cat cries?

You can tell naive and ingnorant ppl that not someone who sees and understands spiritual things.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Trustedpronet: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Kid.

Is the job insecurity in Nigeria also responsible for cat crying at the window, an the wife losing her pregnancy?

Most of you claim woke, but fail to see shit when it hits the fans.

You are as well kidding to direct your frustration on your landlord. Look around there might a native doctor that is responsible for some of the evil in that neighborhood. Accusing the landlord just because he is not disturbing tenants for rent does not give you the right to accused him.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Trustedpronet:

You are as well kidding to direct your frustration on your landlord. Look around there might a native doctor that is responsible for some of the evil in that neighborhood. Accusing the landlord just because he is not disturbing tenants for rent does not give you the right to accused him.

I don't support him accusing the landlord without more clearer or obvious evidence, but I would not agree with anyone advising the OP to ignore it as mere coincidence.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by umuna(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.

I will advise you to move out of that place. Don't wait until you loose your wife. If I may ask you, why is it that, it after delivery that the child will die? Again which landlord would be generous in this Lagos not to ask you for rent ones your rent is due? The foundation of the house is bad so move out.

I remember that year in my community, a cele member was doing foundation and I was opportuned to be there, na so the woman carry some thing wey Dem tie wit red cloth put inside the foundation, we were all shocked. I then asked her the purpose of the item, she said it was for protection.

Going forward, after like 2 years, the woman had issues and sold the place. The person that bought the place now, built it and roofed, him too has abandoned the building and looking for buyers seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by funmiayodele(f): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Move out of that house asap
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Nobodysboo(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Run
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Mariantus: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2023
My dad owns a lot of property in lagos' especially island and ebute meta. A lot of tenant dont pay rent and he does not disturb those that cant pay..

One day he had an offer with a developer to takr the wole building... guess what? They took my old man to court the developer already paid 40 million for the property in advance, the developer represented my dad in court. She died afterwards yrs after. Also my dad died, and we the children were in court with these tenants.. until one one the tenants was fuelling generator at his shop. And 7 houses where raised down in the fire at same lagos island... so now we have our house back as a land and building gradually...
I wont be tribalistic here.... Landlords fear tenants......

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by lomprico(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

I laugh at your ignorance.

Laugh at yours instead
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ofadaman(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Abeg where I fit find the house so I can be living rent free, e get people wey their life don bad already , he that is down fears no fall
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by christistruth01: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Adakintroy:
Some pastor have condemned many spirits.

No man can use ur glory. Many of you don't .know Jesus that is why. If you know Christ in spirit you will know nothing is above Christ.

Leave all this fetish and witchcraft it will damp your spirit.

Whatever things are pure,.lovely honest, true .praise worthy that is what you should always meditate on
but

Jesus Christ is our Eternal Glory

But sometimes the enemy try to defile God's Children

Rev 2.20

Revelation 2:20New International Version. 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

But there is nothing God cannot turn around for greater Good after we Submit to Christ and Obey him

Sometimes there can be things going on in that house that the Spirit of God abhors for example sheding of innocent blood
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Afokesco(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2023
tradingknowled1:
Op wether it's true or not, just pack from the compound so u can get peace of mind. even if it's not true , if something bad happen to you , you will always blame it on the landlord.
just leave the house for your peace of mind

meanwhile.
I can show you how to make money Trading the crypto or Forex market even if you are a complete beginner or Struggling trader.

pm me if interested
your WhatsApp number sir
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by AnitaofEurope: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

Make your wife go do infection test
Infection dey spoil pregnancy
No be everything be spiritual
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Mariantus:
My dad owns a lot of property in lagos' especially island and ebute meta. A lot of tenant dont pay rent and he does not disturb those that cant pay..

One day he had an offer with a developer to takr the wole building... guess what? They took my old man to court the developer already paid 40 million for the property in advance, the developer represented my dad in court. She died afterwards yrs after. Also my dad died, and we the children were in court with these tenants.. until one one the tenants was fuelling generator at his shop. And 7 houses where raised down in the fire at same lagos island... so now we have our house back as a land and building gradually...
I wont be tribalistic here.... Landlords fear tenants......
U are not supposed to rent your house to anyhow person even if the person is your blood relation.

Treat business as purely business.

Do due diligence before renting out your property.

Most people don't have discipline. They don't have money, but they borrow from loan app to buy iPhone 13 just to impress their friends, girl friends.

Now imagine what these feckless human beings will do to you if they rent your property?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by djseanjohn77: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

I am sure if the landlord didn't see you are his children and vacated you from his apartment, you would still come here to lament he is an evil man. Nobody is using your 1 cent glory. In 2008, my dad (a staff of UN retired after 28yrs of service with UN, in his apartment in Abuja, he had tenant, he gav them free power from the generator, at some point, some were even owing him up to a year and half rent. I was furious, i thought he was too nice, if someone like you was his tenant, this is probably what you would be saying behind his back, yet you cannot generate money enough to pay the rent. I remember he told me, "we his children will be scattered abroad someday", no matter how difficult the situation gets, you will always have shelter over your head. he is late now, but few years ago, i had no job abroad for 1 year, i needed accommodation, thankfully, someone i never knew from Adam did that for me for that period. Today, i can even give house freely to people and even feed them without sweating. he is just generous, but Nigerians in their usual evil heads and mind, they always pick up enemies from everything, and anything. Small thing now, you will develop hatred towards him, and see him as someone that deserves to die. One mumu will take you somewhere that you need to fortify yourself and attack him back.

Be careful....

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ThinkingCap: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of the main reason Nigeria as a country and a lot of its citizen suffer so much. SUPERSTITION. It is really sad seeing the amount of people quick to advice him to move out without really giving him more advice on how to address the situation. Seeing the amount of likes as well paints a good picture of how superstitious the people are. What I have gathered from your post is that your landlord is a kind man. There is no correlation between what is going on in your family and landlord not bothering you for rent. There is really no proof that he is the cause of your misfortune.

My advice:
1. On her next pregancy, take your wife to a good hospital where they can monitor her and the baby more regularly expecially when she is close to delivery. There is honestly nothing unique about your wife loosing the preganancies that late. I can assure you it happens every where in the world, not just in your compound. What is key is how you and wife address the situation.

2. Regarding your job, look at ways to develop yourself so you can be more employable or improve your business if you are self employed. you are probably one or two skills away from gaining the ability to earn more. I know it is not easy, but the best thing a man can do for himself is to look for ways to continuously improve. The energy you put in blaming others for your misfortune (in this case, your landlord), put that energy in delevoping yourself.

Note: This is my first comment on Nairaland. I will not argue with anyone here. The aim is to get my message accross, take it or leave it. it is a free world.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by omenuwad(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
My brother run there are battles you can't fight. Even Jesus was taken to Egypt during the time of Herod to avoid been killed. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by jiggyman(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
There are over 30m unemployed Nigerians does it mean their landlords are using theirs glory too??
Lol
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
ThinkingCap:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of the main reason Nigeria as a country and a lot of its citizen suffer so much. SUPERSTITION. It is really sad seeing the amount of people quick to advice him to move out without really giving him more advice on how to address the situation. Seeing the amount of likes as well paints a good picture of how superstitious the people are. What I have gathered from your post is that your landlord is a kind man. There is no correlation between what is going on in your family and landlord not bothering you for rent. There is really no proof that he is the cause of your misfortune.

My advice:
1. On her next pregancy, take your wife to a good hospital where they can monitor her and the baby more regularly expecially when she is close to delivery. There is honestly nothing unique about your wife loosing the preganancies that late. I can assure you it happens every where in the world, not just in your compound. What is key is how you and wife address the situation.

2. Regarding your job, look at ways to develop yourself so you can be more employable or improve your business if you are self employed. you are probably one or two skills away from gaining the ability to earn more. I know it is not easy, but the best thing a man can do for himself is to look for ways to continuously improve. The energy you put in blaming others for your misfortune (in this case, your landlord), put that energy in delevoping yourself.

Note: This is my first comment on Nairaland. I will not argue with anyone here. The aim is to get my message accross, take it or leave it. it is a free world.
You are 200% correct

Kai what the OP needs is brain resetting flogging. undecided angry

In one office alone 5 different people loss their babies, All of them are RICH, money was not a problem.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Which nature?

And coincidentally his wife loses her pregnancy after each time the cat cries?

You can tell naive and ingnorant ppl that not someone who sees and understands spiritual things.
Abeg stop this nonse. Tenant wey get destiny.. where was his destiny when the landlord built his/her house? Landlord no need his destiny to build house?? But na to collect rent he needs his destiny.. wetin be his destiny as a tenant??
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I am sure if the landlord didn't see you are his children and vacated you from his apartment, you would still come here to lament he is an evil man. Nobody is using your 1 cent glory. In 2008, my dad (a staff of UN retired after 28yrs of service with UN, in his apartment in Abuja, he had tenant, he gav them free power from the generator, at some point, some were even owing him up to a year and half rent. I was furious, i thought he was too nice, if someone like you was his tenant, this is probably what you would be saying behind his back, yet you cannot generate money enough to pay the rent. I remember he told me, "we his children will be scattered abroad someday", no matter how difficult the situation gets, you will always have shelter over your head. he is late now, but few years ago, i had no job abroad for 1 year, i needed accommodation, thankfully, someone i never knew from Adam did that for me for that period. Today, i can even give house freely to people and even feed them without sweating. he is just generous, but Nigerians in their usual evil heads and mind, they always pick up enemies from everything, and anything. Small thing now, you will develop hatred towards him, and see him as someone that deserves to die. One mumu will take you somewhere that you need to fortify yourself and attack him back.

Be careful....

Tankio u dey mind him.
Tenant wey get destiny pass landlord.. but still a struggling tenant. where was his destiny when the landlord built his/her house? Landlord didnt need his destiny to build house?? But na to collect rent he needs his destiny.. wetin be his destiny as a tenant??

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by paey30c(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
My dear wake up. Life is spiritual ,Dnt be too carnal and be taken unaware,as I speak to you I’m facing similar problem I just need money to move out of d house.
SHIVA001:
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
BigIyanga:

Abeg stop this nonse. Tenant wey get destiny.. where was his destiny when the landlord built his/her house? Landlord no need his destiny to build house?? But na to collect rent he needs his destiny.. wetin be his destiny as a tenant??

You are just ingnorant, and unwillingly to learn.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

You are just ingnorant, and unwillingly to learn.
You’re arrogantly ignorant and deluded. Pls answer my question. Why didnt his landord use his destiny to build the house 1st? 1 story building in Lagos will cost 40-60m to buy land and build.. so his landlord had this amount.. and a tenant who pays 500k-N2m/yr has a better destiny. Abeg park well jor. Go give ur money to pastors/alfa or babalawo for more revelations
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
I am currently not owning my landlord. I am like you also I don't believe all this spiritual shit but I think there is possibility it can happen based on what I am seeing in the compound l.

Pay your rent make u pack out
U Dey stay person house Dey owe rent still Dey call am ritualist
Do you think you are the only tenant on earth ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
You only know what you do to make your money you don't know what others do to sustain there wealth.

You’re arrogantly ignorant and deluded. Pls answer my question. Why didnt his landord use his destiny to build the house 1st? 1 story building in Lagos will cost 40-60m to buy land and build.. so his landlord had this amount.. and a tenant who pays 500k-N2m/yr has a better destiny. Abeg park well jor. Go give ur money to pastors/alfa or babalawo for more revelations [/quote]
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
If bad things is happening to your dad tenants then they can assume your house is a bad house. Sometimes it's not from the landlord but the land. I am sure your dad bought the land from someone. Definitely he won't know if anything was buried on the land before he built house on it. There are good house and there are bad house period.

Be careful.... [/quote]
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
You can say everything is superstition because religion and education has come and we now think otherwise about juju. This shit are real. If the westerners didn't come to Africa person like you might even be heading a shrine in your village.

My advice:

Note: This is my first comment on Nairaland. I will not argue with anyone here. The aim is to get my message accross, take it or leave it. it is a free world.[/quote]
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
You only know what you do to make your money you don't know what others do to sustain there wealth.

You’re arrogantly ignorant and deluded. Pls answer my question. Why didnt his landord use his destiny to build the house 1st? 1 story building in Lagos will cost 40-60m to buy land and build.. so his landlord had this amount.. and a tenant who pays 500k-N2m/yr has a better destiny. Abeg park well jor. Go give ur money to pastors/alfa or babalawo for more revelations

Park well jor.. how do you steal tenant destiny who pays 500k to sustain an investment of N60m? You’re logically and financially bereft of how to build wealth. Why isnt his Landlord stealing some billionaire’s destiny instead of a struggling tenant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.