Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39621 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
If bad things is happening to your dad tenants then they can assume your house is a bad house. Sometimes it's not from the landlord but the land. I am sure your dad bought the land from someone. Definitely he won't know if anything was buried on the land before he built house on it. There are good house and there are bad house period.

I am sure if the landlord didn't see you are his children and vacated you from his apartment, you would still come here to lament he is an evil man. Nobody is using your 1 cent glory. In 2008, my dad (a staff of UN retired after 28yrs of service with UN, in his apartment in Abuja, he had tenant, he gav them free power from the generator, at some point, some were even owing him up to a year and half rent. I was furious, i thought he was too nice, if someone like you was his tenant, this is probably what you would be saying behind his back, yet you cannot generate money enough to pay the rent. I remember he told me, "we his children will be scattered abroad someday", no matter how difficult the situation gets, you will always have shelter over your head. he is late now, but few years ago, i had no job abroad for 1 year, i needed accommodation, thankfully, someone i never knew from Adam did that for me for that period. Today, i can even give house freely to people and even feed them without sweating. he is just generous, but Nigerians in their usual evil heads and mind, they always pick up enemies from everything, and anything. Small thing now, you will develop hatred towards him, and see him as someone that deserves to die. One mumu will take you somewhere that you need to fortify yourself and attack him back.

Be careful....
U dey mind them
Americans killed millions of indigenous people..yet their land is the most prosperous country in the world
S/African oyibos killed and stole Zulu land and resources yet Nigerians without cursed land troop their for greener pasture. Make we dey take am easy for conspiracy and superstition.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
I am currently not owning my landlord. I am like you also I don't believe all this spiritual shit but I think there is possibility it can happen based on what I am seeing in the compound l.

Pay your rent make u pack out
U Dey stay person house Dey owe rent still Dey call am ritualist
Do you think you are the only tenant on earth ?
See the reasons why Nigerians dont like help needy and poor people
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GorillaApp(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

A friend of mine also had similar encounter. The babies kept dying until one day, the wife packed and left my guy in the compound and went to her mother's house, asking my guy to come for her when he has rented another apartment.Long story short, he was able to secure another flat and the woman came back, took in and delivered and the baby stayed.

It's your choice to make my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
GorillaApp:

A friend of mine also had similar encounter. The babies kept dying until one day, the wife packed and left my guy in the compound and went to her mother's house, asking my guy to come for her when he has rented another apartment.Long story short, he was able to secure another flat and the woman came back, took in and delivered and the baby stayed.

It's your choice to make my brother
There is no connection btw what happened and landlord. Wetin be her prenatal results, scans, ultra sound results. How many OBYNs did she see?? Zero? Not doctors ??

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Blendy77(f): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Sharon:

You knew you had medical issues that interfered with conceiving so why blame it on fetish?

You Nigerian women don't tend to go for antenatal and other kinds of pregnancy tests to confirm the health of your baby then when you have stillborn and other issues with your pregnancies you start looking for an imaginary being to blame because your ego won't let you believe you're wrong.

You think your ex-landlady could have pulled that fear tactic on a skeptic? She wouldn't because she knows they'll laugh in her face and she'll look stupid.

You were the perfect paranoid candidate for your landlady and you fell for it and quivered.

Go back and read my post carefully. This time around read with understanding and comprehend my write up like someone who has a functional brain except you are my former landlady shocked A woman who is comfortable bearing landlady of a compound where no one gives birth is obviously not normal. A house built over 30yrs without a child being born there, its only a witch that will still be fighting tenants n making threats wt fetish stuff in this age and time. Know this n kno peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 1Sharon(f): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blendy77:

Go back and read my post carefully. This time around read with understanding and comprehend my write up like someone who has a functional brain except you are my former landlady shocked A woman who is comfortable bearing landlady of a compound where no one gives birth is obviously not normal. A house built over 30yrs without a child being born there, its only a witch that will still be fighting tenants n making threats wt fetish stuff in this age and time. Know this n kno peace

Did any of the women go for medical tests to ascertain why they had fertility issues?

As I said before do you think she could make those fetish threats to a skeptical person?
Fear is their tactic and they fear who don't fear them
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Which nature?

And coincidentally his wife loses her pregnancy after each time the cat cries?

You can tell naive and ingnorant ppl that not someone who sees and understands spiritual things.

Did his wife go for fertility tests to ascertain why she keeps loosing pregnancies?

Where has understanding "spiritual things" taken Nigeria to?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blendy77:

Sounds like you’re the one who’s bereft on how to use your brain in a logical and factual manner.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GorillaApp(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
BigIyanga:

There is no connection btw what happened and landlord. Wetin be her prenatal results, scans, ultra sound results. How many OBYNs did she see?? Zero? Not doctors ??
I'm someone who is very knowledgeable in the sciences and health. Did spent sometime working in hospitals but I know there are some things that can't be explained away by science. there is another dimension to life( spiritual). I'm not here to convince you or anyone. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
BigIyanga:

You’re arrogantly ignorant and deluded. Pls answer my question. Why didnt his landord use his destiny to build the house 1st? 1 story building in Lagos will cost 40-60m to buy land and build.. so his landlord had this amount.. and a tenant who pays 500k-N2m/yr has a better destiny. Abeg park well jor. Go give ur money to pastors/alfa or babalawo for more revelations

You so ingnorant and naive.

You think destiny translates to money only?
You have a long way.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
GorillaApp:

I'm someone who is very knowledgeable in the sciences and health. Did spent sometime working in hospitals but I know there are some things that can't be explained away by science. there is another dimension to life( spiritual). I'm not here to convince you or anyone. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want
Working in the hospital means nothing. Admin, security, technician .. all na staff. Are you a clinician? How many obgyns did your friend meet? What were medical results before and during pregnancies. There is nothing in your post that lends credence that you’re a knowledgeable health science professional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

You so ingnorant and naive.

You think destiny translates to money only?
You have a long way.
Too daft and deluded. I can bet that you dont know your medical history… from ur paternal and maternal sides, but you can tell us who killed your great grand parents. What an arrogant display of idiocy

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ten06(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

As you do not have 4 eyes to know if the landlord is diabolic or not, did he chain you in the compound too. Can't you relocate to look for your destiny?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 9japarrot: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Ok I did check and sent you an email. Please check if you received it.

Thanks..
ProphetChi:

Check my consultation thread and revert.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GorillaApp(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

Working in the hospital means nothing. Admin, security, technician .. all na staff. Are you a clinician? How many obgyns did your friend meet? What were medical results before and during pregnancies. There is nothing in your post that lends credence that you’re a knowledgeable health science professional.
I don't need to prove anything to You. U actually missed my point. In a nutshell, what I'm saying is that I'm very aware of the other dimension. Being trained in the medical field doesn't mean I should ignore the spiritual dimension. In our clime, you should be aware of all dimensions, physical/medical and the spiritual.
That's all. to each man, his own. EOD
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ghettochild(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

If that's been the pattern even before u got into the apartment.
Then u should leave
There are mysteries in this life...
Why didn't u do spiritual consultation to allay ur fears .
My brother leave ooo.
If u know in yoruba the proverb oun to be leyin eji... oju tefa lo.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Donaj1: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Run
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

Too daft and deluded. I can bet that you dont know your medical history… from ur paternal and maternal sides, but you can tell us who killed your great grand parents. What an arrogant display of idiocy

Says a clown, who does not know his left from right.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

Park well jor.. how do you steal tenant destiny who pays 500k to sustain an investment of N60m? You’re logically and financially bereft of how to build wealth. Why isnt his Landlord stealing some billionaire’s destiny instead of a struggling tenant?

Clown, you think spiritual things work like that?

No wonder the Bible says

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Benprass(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Quit lamenting in ignorance. Go to the Lord's Chosen

I am not ignorance! That will never be my portion in Jesus name! Moreover my Jesus is enough for me my Bible believing church is enough for me i dot need to enter your chosen before God will answer my prayers! I belive in God the father the son and Holy Spirit.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by djseanjohn77: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

Tankio u dey mind him.
Tenant wey get destiny pass landlord.. but still a struggling tenant. where was his destiny when the landlord built his/her house? Landlord didnt need his destiny to build house?? But na to collect rent he needs his destiny.. wetin be his destiny as a tenant??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by tradingknowled1: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Afokesco:
your WhatsApp number sir
check pm
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by tradingknowled1: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
9japarrot:
I'm interested bro.. I sent you a pm
check your mail
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ProphetChi: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
9japarrot:
Ok I did check and sent you an email. Please check if you received it.

Thanks..

I should've replied by now.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by achimendy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Oga pack out and run for your life o.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
GorillaApp:

I don't need to prove anything to You. U actually missed my point. In a nutshell, what I'm saying is that I'm very aware of the other dimension. Being trained in the medical field doesn't mean I should ignore the spiritual dimension. In our clime, you should be aware of all dimensions, physical/medical and the spiritual.
That's all. to each man, his own. EOD
No spiritual dimension here. Someone who doesnt go for prenatal/medical check up.
Someone who doesnt have any stable job or means of livelihood. His landlord plays no party in his destiny.
If that were to be the case, all Naija landlords renting to banks, telcoms like zenith,UBA, glo would have stolen destiny of Ovia, Elumelu, Adenuga.

Stop projecting your false narrative and superstition on others..
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown, you think spiritual things work like that?

No wonder the Bible says

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Everybody is not deluded like you. You’re already quoting bible.. I know your MO.. next is to recommend a church/pastor for deliverance. Pastoprenuers looking for gullible-minded folks to swindle. My people perish because they lack knowledge.
So a struggling tenant believes that his landlord needs his meagre N500k destiny to keep his N50m property. Most ignorant tenants like him dont know how much a bag of cement costs..
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

Everybody is not deluded like you. You’re already quoting bible.. I know your MO.. next is to recommend a church/pastor for deliverance. Pastoprenuers looking for gullible-minded folks to swindle. My people perish because they lack knowledge.
So a struggling tenant believes that his landlord needs his meagre N500k destiny to keep his N50m property. Most ignorant tenants like him dont know how much a bag of cement costs..

Stop punching above your weight, this topic is too high and complex for your peanut brain to understand.

I hate when wannable woke ppl with little or no experience try to impose their naive thoughts.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BigIyanga: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
blueAgent:

Stop punching above your weight, this topic is too high and complex for your peanut brain to understand.

I hate when wannable woke ppl with little or no experience try to impose their naive thoughts.
This is above your intellectual pay grade. Wannabe miraclepreneurs selling fear and pseudo-info as facts. You have really nothing but fear to back up your delusion. Tenant fears that his landlord .. therefore, it’s a fact.
You have neither empirical nor objective experience to link a landlord to his loss of job. How calcified is your encephalon?? Abeg go look for someone to swindle.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
paey30c:
My dear wake up. Life is spiritual ,Dnt be too carnal and be taken unaware,as I speak to you I’m facing similar problem I just need money to move out of d house.
Is the house conducive

Is it aesthetically pleasing to the eyes?

Is there constant noise both in the day and at night?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2023
BigIyanga:

This is above your intellectual pay grade. Wannabe miraclepreneurs selling fear and pseudo-info as facts. You have really nothing but fear to back up your delusion. Tenant fears that his landlord .. therefore, it’s a fact.
You have neither empirical nor objective experience to link a landlord to his loss of job. How calcified is your encephalon?? Abeg go look for someone to swindle.

Am not a pastor, neither am I a religious person per say, but I have personal experience and also I have seen ppl who have been through such spiritual experience.

I have not offered any solution to the OP, my emphasis on this thread has been on clowns like you who claim woke yet they are the most naive and ingnorant ppl.

You think spiritual matters work like mathematics?

Like I said before ,go to threads talking about automobiles,cartoons,wildlife and Big brother Titans, this topic of spiritual dimension is above your little peanut brain.

When you are grownup and have had enough life experience than we can accommodate your arguments on this topic.

For now bye, and don't quote me again.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by tradingknowled1: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Elderustin:

Ur training fee
check pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.