Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview (29931 Views)

Why I May Engage In Fight This Evening Or Tomorrow / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by brain54(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
zimdante:

My guess is, he learnt his lesson.
I won’t be surprised if he didn’t…
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
brain54:
I won’t be surprised if he didn’t…
lol
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by gassbee: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
einsteine:

The order was to FGN not CBN. Have you seen any announcement by the CBN? Why not deposit old notes on Monday and see if it would be accepted? Or go to shop rite or spar and use old notes if they will accept?
who gave CBN d order to print new d notes.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

OP sorry for the experience... just try and treat yourself and font think about it too much...

Kindly call the company for reschedule explaining you had an accident... then lastly... probably once a week... try to they learn Self defence tactics... it will help you some day...

Thank you. I called them and was told I still have the chance to come on Monday.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by sylve11: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nukilia:
What a nation! You allowed a person whose life is burnt to burn your matter for you

The guy messed up. If I were to be him, I would collect my change jeje even if it's an old naira note.

@op, sorry. The beating that was meant for the devil has been given to you. sad cool
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by sofiscatedmoron: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

I went back home like a mad man.

A very sad day for me.

May God help and bless me with a well-paid job.

The struggle continues!!!
U are a fool
For fighting with touts,
U could have walked away,

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by tonymyke4life(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Millimann:

This is a profound statement and advice, not just for the Op, but for everyone.

Thanks
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kavod:

Try shoot me your account details make I give you small thing make you run some meals. Better days ahead. And don't ever have anything to do with touts.. they all are frustrated people.

Thank you very much. Any amount will be much appreciated.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Parrot69: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
anthonyuncle:

he should've left them with the notes he was giving.

his t fare to and fro will cost him #400, he had a new #500 note that would cover it.

he didn't consider what he had to lose before engaging those guys in a brawl.

wisdom is profitable to direct.

Leave for them as per se him be woman? Abi na Sisi boy.. or father christmas??
I hope this scenario will one day happen to you and you part ways with your hard earned money for them to enjoy ok?
Sisi boys everywhere..
Besides I don already advice OP on what to do. The scene played out so because they sized him up and felt like he's a little kid.
Madness dey, People wey dey craze also dey.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by anthonyuncle(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parrot69:

Leave for them as per se him be woman? Abi na Sisi boy.. or father christmas??
I hope this scenario will one day happen to you and you part ways with your hard earned money for them to enjoy ok?
Sisi boys everywhere..
Besides I don already advice OP on what to do. The scene played out so because they sized him up and felt like he's a little kid.
Madness dey, People wey dey craze also dey.

if comprehension is your problem, look for a solution.
I never said he should leave his money for them.
he should've left with the notes he was given knowing that he has something very important to meet up with.

violence is not the solution to every problem.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by jamesbridget13(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

A very sad day for me.

I blame you op. See how u lost an opportunity. Just because of this interview, u could have let go n after d interview u sort yourself out even if u turn to street begging for just your tp to get home. Now see where u landed yourself by yourself. Sorry though better days ahead
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Chris2863(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Show me any link to any official release that the deadline is no longer today? Emefiele and Buhari kept mute all through.
so, you don’t read news or what

You are not aware of the supreme court’s ruling?

You were the cause of your predicament
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Chris2863(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Spanishmilf:
you are not smart
Supreme court alread extend the deadline
Are you not social?
the guy is probably a bush man
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by ColtPython(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
You went to fight against people that have nothing to lose...
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by DonroxyII: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

When Village people has interest in Your Case, they make things happen Miraculously... at all at all ... That interview was sha disturbed cheesy grin

Awon Iya mi tan Smart like Configured Microsoft Excel Sheet !
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Fantazy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by PartnerusIsBack: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Done. Be good and stay out of trouble. Cheers.

Onedayoneday:

Thank you very much sir. This your comment has a lot of sense in it. Just that those throwing insult at me failed to put themselves in my position. I have seen those who asked I send them my details but I have refused. I don't want to look like I formulated story to collect money from anybody. Thank you for this your sensible comment and I gladly accept your offer. Thank you.

My account details below: Globus bank, 2001049220, Erasmus Ayabie

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Melagros(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Show me any link to any official release that the deadline is no longer today? Emefiele and Buhari kept mute all through.
You people should learn how to listen to news because you will get your information from the horses mouth/reliable source
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by irririchris(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
He lost a peaceful morning
madapcmod:
Very funny.

You lost everything

You lost the job

You collect beating

You still no collect the new 200 notes

You got torn shirt and trousers plus bruises

Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Kavod: 3:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Thank you very much. Any amount will be much appreciated.

Globus bank, 2001049 220, Erasmus Ayabie
I just de see your message... 3am...... Na change I send but I go tender small soon. Just keep your head up.... And Note..... I be broke guy ooo. Legedez Benz oooo. EHEN.... Before you turn me to DAVIDO
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by yom2(m): 4:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Formularcr7:
Sorry , but I'm not sure you'll be given the job because you sounds unintelligent . You should be the one to tell the conductor that our money is still valid for now, not the other way round
no mind d guy. Acted so immature
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by yom2(m): 5:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Onedayoneday:

How? I was only asking new notes be given to me
and obviously the guy does not have it. He also collected some of those from passengers
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 5:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Kavod:

I just de see your message... 3am...... Na change I send but I go tender small soon. Just keep your head up.... And Note..... I be broke guy ooo. Legedez Benz oooo. EHEN.... Before you turn me to DAVIDO

Lol. Thanks. God bless you.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2023
PartnerusIsBack:
Done. Be good and stay out of trouble. Cheers.

Thank you very much. God bless you.

Please help me unquote to remove my details. Thank you once again.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 5:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Kavod:

Please help me unquote to remove my details. Thanks once again.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by cayorday89(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Very funny narration of your not so funny experience. Na wetin Naija don do you be that, you shall breakthrough soon.

I just hope I don't get beaten for a failed transfer also because someone has been on my neck for a transfer I did and not delivered for almost a week now.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by achimendy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

From the statement above, I think you're the cause of your problem. Knowing fully well you're going for an interview, why waste time arguing with them, now they ended stopping you from attending the interview.

You lack wisdom seriously.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Gbengageorge: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Village people at work. (Village Alladin). You need prayer.

tonymyke4life:
U definitely do not deserve the job. Whenever you are going for an important appointment like interview, ur going is more important than coming back. You Shud have collected the money first, go for your interview then when coming back you can decide to fight whosoever u meet on the street. You were you own problem and you ended up shooting yourself on the leg. You were given the new #500. At least that would have brought you home comfortably, and you can sort yourself out later when you get to your area. As a man, skipping just a meal won't kill u. You were just not disciplined enough to be focused on attending the interview and avoiding distractions. The devil works in mysterious ways buh u decided to open the door to perform his wonders in your life. Better luck next time.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by tuns486(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Spanishmilf:
who are is bank or CBN to dare disobey supreme court? Do you know what they called supreme court?

And is the Supreme court a regulating body to our monetary policy? And to say it all; There laws assertive has little or no effect comes Economy System.

So wake up and know the differences, Bro

Thank you
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Spanishmilf(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2023
tuns486:

And is the Supreme court a regulating body to our monetary policy? And to say it all; There laws assertive has little or no effect comes Economy System.

So wake up and know the differences, Bro

Thank you
what I’m saying is in a democratic country no body can disobey the supreme court even the president can’t

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / Father Of 5 Beats His Girlfriend To Death On Her Birthday, Over Infideli / Young Man Shot Dead By Armed Cultists In Cross River State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.