Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview (29929 Views)

Why I May Engage In Fight This Evening Or Tomorrow / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
I pity people that don't believe the spiritual realm and village people

5 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Spanishmilf:
you are not smart
Supreme court alread extend the deadline
Are you not social?

Bro, even this evening. I met a banker who confirmed that they no longer receive the old notes. You forget say Buhari has a penchant for disrespecting court order?

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
blaquebelle:
Poverty just decided to hold you. Sorry. It will get better.

It's well bro. Once I pick a job, things go begin take shape

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Richy4(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
brain54:

You go like long thing o…
Believe me no be long process...
If they start the cashless program...If u want to withdraw huge amount of money, many eyebrows will be raised by the bankers... On what you want to do with such amount when u can always pay anything online... They might feel that you were been blackmailed..

Thieves no go come people house with hope say them go see money... Na just to carry their pot of soup, electronics or their 3310 Nokia..

There will be lots of forensic accountants way go just press kpam.. kpam... And they will know where your money was transferred to within 12hrs... incase you were made to transfer under duress.. Because every POS is linked to an account/ bank

Believe me, it's the easiest... Assuming I haven't experienced it, I would have told you..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by entrep88: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
OP, understand that Nigerians are angry and any Rubbish you'll be treated accordingly. I must say you're lucky you came back alive.

Change u should have quietly Collected and go your way, you rush go hold his shirt like a woman.
Chai, see Satan roadblock! that may have been your Job. But like someone above said u sound unintelligent, in life u pick your fights, arguments and weight your options. u go dey start trouble with agbero and driver? instead to collect your money and go jeje and the money is very valid. I have said it, as long as we are still spending that old 100 box, we will spend this money together too.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by entrep88: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Richy4:

Believe me no be long process...
If they start the cashless program...If u want to withdraw huge amount of money, many eyebrows will be raised by the bankers... On what you want to do with such amount when u can always pay anything online... They might feel that you were been blackmailed..

Thieves no go come people house with hope say them go see money... Na just to carry their pot of soup, electronics or their 3310 Nokia..

There will be lots of forensic accountants way go just press kpam.. kpam... And they will know where your money was transferred to within 12hrs... incase you were made to transfer under duress.. Because every POS is linked to an account/ bank

Believe me, it's the easiest... Assuming I haven't experienced it, I would have told you..
Textbook analysis, do bankers that take huge sum of money to politicians , businessmen and the elites ask them questions?

4 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Zulum500: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Show me any link to any official release that the deadline is no longer today? Emefiele and Buhari kept mute all through.

Oga you too like argument.. the old notes are legally tendered 😎

15 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Zulum500: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Bro, even this evening. I met a banker who confirmed that they no longer receive the old notes. You forget say Buhari has a penchant for disrespecting court order?

Keep disturbing yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Zulum500: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
Thunder fire APC.

Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod, dominique

Thooonndeeer faya obidense
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Zulum500: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Quite sad. What applicants are going through in the country.

You are very childish and myopic..
You should have try to avoid issues

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by GoodCane: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2023
entrep88:

Chai, see Satan roadblock! that may have been your Job. But like someone above said u sound unintelligent, in life u pick your fights, arguments and weight your options. u go dey start trouble with agbero and driver? instead to collect your money and go jeje and the money is very valid. I have said it, as long as we are still spending that old 100 box, we will spend this money together too.

Bros, I'm not the op. Kindly quote the op and tell him this.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by adecz: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Better go and appease your
Village people ...

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
I'm sorry about your plight, you should have just moved on and attend your interview...
You are going back home which you will surely spend the old 2 two hundred naira denomination with you...
Sometimes we just have to be careful the way you react

7 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Richy4(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2023
entrep88:

Textbook analysis, do bankers that take huge sum of money to politicians , businessmen and the elites ask them questions?

In third world countries maybe No... In advanced countries yes.. Tax and reference purposes..
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Zulum500:

Oga you too like argument.. the old notes are legally tendered 😎

May be in your area.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Onedayoneday: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
adecz:

Better go and appease your
Village people ...

I have heard you

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by tonymyke4life(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Thank you for the ending part.

I didn't imagine things going that way.

It's well. Better opportunities would come your way. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Parachoko: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

I went back home like a mad man.

A very sad day for me.

May God help and bless me with a well-paid job.

The struggle continues!!!
Sorry about your horrible experience

You should have just collect the old ₦200 notes from him

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by SmartyPants(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Penny wise pound foolish

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by LikeAking: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

A very sad day for me.

I

Village pipu
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by ekanx27(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
You nor dey craze but you dey owe craze man shirt.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Ofemmanu1: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
blaquebelle:
Poverty just decided to hold you. Sorry. It will get better.

The guy no get wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by LOVEGINO(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Karleb(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Why would you reject old notes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by emerged01(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Chai! I dont know when I started laughing.

5 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Monaboo(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
This are critical times.
This is not the time to be choosing money as there is scarcity of money.

Yesterday I went to Access bank to withdraw via ATM. NO cash. Went to the Banking Hall to use withdrawal slip. They said no cash.

I then told them I want to speak with the Branch Manager cos I want to withdraw all my money.

When I met her. I told her I want to withdraw all my money.

She said no cash. I then told her I needed cash badly. The she asked me how much I wanted to withdraw. I then told her 5k. Next thing she said was

"Will you manage 100...100 Naira Note of that amount. I quickly said Yes. At this point, they had refused people from entering the Banking hall. This was around 1pm oo. People were outside angry.

Madam went into her office and brought out OLD Notes of 100 Naira. She even said I should give her time to select the clean ones and give me. She counted about 50 pieces of old N100 Note and gave me.

I collected it. Went outside the bank. Saw crowd. Past them and moved.

I used the money to enter buses and buy foodstuffs yesterday.

Moral lesson
Even Bankers are giving out Old notes to people. Nobody is rejecting old money at this time. Infact old money now is like new money at this time. Anyone who rejects old money at this time will die of chronic hunger.

I come in peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
So you missed an opportunity to attend your job interview because of ordinary 400Naira

You are a very foolish person!

9 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Godsongang: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Bros your village people at work.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by AnitaofEurope: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Ode nah him you be
Mumu
Ozour
Oponu

4 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by OnyeOgboni: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
You are very stupid..I don't think you deserve that job.Just Imagine

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by ZINNYBANKS: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Some forces want to make you jobless .. Go back to the interview on Monday..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / Weapons Bauchi Police Recovered From Kidnappers With The Help Of A Hunter (Pics) / How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.