Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend (3193 Views)

The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend / The Only Duty You Own Your Girlfriend Is Courtesy :reno Omokri / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend by eazzzy1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Knacking people wife isn't an achievement, l personally think guys with low self esteem sleep with people wives.

But how do a guy enjoy sleeping with a married woman with 3 kids, stretch marks everywhere and big stomach..most married women fall under that category, it is not a diss but a reality...that is embarrassing for a guy.

Btw, you don't have to pay any woman to sleep with her, but if you want a fresh girl then once a while you have to boost her ego by making her happy through material things. Women have herd mentality, they are easily influenced, if she sees her friends enjoying that, there is a big chance she will compare you with her friend's man.

Moh stated earlier that you had to get married or pay relationship levy to get access to sex or you stick with masturbation, that was the comment i was rebutting with my ‘people are there having free sex’ even with married women.

We differ on your opinion of what constitute low or high self esteem. Every guy has a specific class of women they won’t go below. Every woman in that class are the same, whether she’s single, married, divorced or widowed, it doesn’t matter. It’s the same vagina, it’s the same sex.

What makes a girl fresh to you? You do understand the average single lady has more sex than the average married woman? What you consider fresh is what another man has trashed and moved on from.

I’m not against giving in a relationship, but if you think you won’t have a relationship if you don’t give then you are not in a relationship, you are bidding time until someone who gives better comes along. And yes there are women who do not expect any material gifts in a relationship and that’s why it’s called a gift in the first place. If the expectation is there then it’s a payment.

1 Like

Re: The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend by GoodCane: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nlfpmod lalastical rocktation OAM4J

FP
Re: The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend by Sniper101(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Baba
make we try dey leave all this talk

As a guy man, so far u dey dick a Babe; be it main chick or side chick or yeye chic, u suppose dey spend moolah on that Babe. No Cap.

If the money no dey? That we'll all understand.

If she's one of those bitches and leeches with self entitlement mentality? Just fvck her n toss her.

I personally enjoy spending on any Babe am dicking on a regular.
But when a Babe is almost always asking that I get this and get that for her? That shit is a turn off.

I like giving when am not asked to.
I detest giving when am frequently asked to.
Re: The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend by funkemary(f): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
I want to disagree with you: The word "Love" is an action word so how can you say the only duty you owe your girlfriend is courtsey Haba.
We profess love in diverse ways and yes, courtsey is part of it but you cannot take away giving. Women are majorly in the receiving side and we sometimes abuse it but guy, men also enjoy the benefit of giving from us. You can't say you haven't receive any reasonable thing from your woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Been A Uyo For The Pass 3 Years No Friends / Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. / Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.