Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick (3179 Views)

Check Out The List Of Strange Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by siofra(f): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
angry
angry
angry

Nigerian men come here to say Nigerian women vaginas smell but in reality it's all their fault. I'm not even surprised that they put blame on the women. It's what they do best and they've been doing it since the garden of Eden.

Your dirty unwashed dick and fingers unbalances the pH of the vagina making it stink.

Make sure to wash your fingers before fingering her. Take your bath and wash your dick thoroughly before having sex and brush your teeth with a good toothpaste before giving head and stop shifting blames like a coward. Thank you angry

πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

7 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by TemplarLandry: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
cool It's majorly all about the woman's personal hygiene and diet. Soifar, learn to bathe regularly.

That coochie wil definitely produce foul odor when you don't allow it breathe by wearing thick underwears, when you don't drink enough water, when you don't eat enough fruits. Then when you have STIs like Trichomoniasis (Trich), Chlamydia etc. there'll definitely be that foul, fishy odor.
Be informed!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by illicit(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2023
shocked
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Dexpro: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool It's majorly all about the woman's peronal hygiene and diet.

Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by rohangold: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just dey play.

Another justification to permit cheating.
Later we go hear men are polygamus.

The fact is if you have one true partner and and you too are true to ur partner, you won't bother of STI. Except you be pig and the food dem open am.
Real men no dey chop uncovered food.

STI's no fit get you if you dey control yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by OndoRaph(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
I'm cursed if I ever read anything here. From the moniker I know there will be nothing meaningful here. This girl is just brainless. How old is she even?

17 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Solofresh2: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin This op is always looking for unnecessary attention by attacking men all the time. The vagina can never be compared to the penis because it's a very sensitive private part that stinks if not properly taken care of, even without the introduction of the penis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by ELgordo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Op somebody must have told u your pusi is stinking now looking for who to blame

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by EMMARNUEL: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Siofra with smelly pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by obinna58(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
No doubt she’s talking from experience
Stop going for dirty men, there are plenty clean men that wouldn’t spoil your source of income esp now the economy is biting hard

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by siofra(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
ELgordo:
Op somebody must have told u your pusi is stinking now looking for who to blame

I'm a virgin, dearest.
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by siofra(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
obinna58:
No doubt she’s talking from experience
Stop going for dirty men, there are plenty clean men that wouldn’t spoil your source of income esp now the economy is biting hard

VIRGINNNN
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by siofra(f): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
OndoRaph:
I'm cursed if I ever read anything here. From the moniker I know there will be nothing meaningful here. This girl is just brainless. How old is she even?

Nlfpmod, Dominique, Mynd44, Justwise, Mukina4, Oam4j rule two. He's calling me brainless. You better ban him for breaking rule two on nairaland. Thank you angry

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Edipet(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na today I know say. This op man. Woman no fit cast her pussy in public. So your pussy dey smell. Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by myyansh68(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Truth.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Josephkabila12: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pussy wey dey stink since day one

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Bennysam: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
angry
angry
angry

Nigerian men come here to say Nigerian women vaginas smell but in reality it's all their fault. I'm not even surprised that they put blame on the women. It's what they do best and they've been doing it since the garden of Eden.

Your dirty unwashed dick and fingers unbalances the pH of the vagina making it stink.

Make sure to wash your fingers before fingering her. Take your bath and wash your dick thoroughly before having sex and brush your teeth with a good toothpaste before giving head and stop shifting blames like a coward. Thank you angry

So men is the reason you don't clean yourself up? Must you people blame men for everything?

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
angry
angry
angry

Good evening Ma, please how is it doing you?

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Depriest2020: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
angry
angry
angry

undecided
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by UptownVibes(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Op na men dick still make you get general body odor ?? You go sleeping with different men,drinking all kinds of cum from old and young men,why won’t you smell? Rubbish!
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Nigeriagood(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Siofra. You called two people names this week: you called one person a bastard & you call the other person a son of a b1,tch....so why on earth are u trying to use M.O.D as a tool for Yor evil intention on nairaland. Are u loookin for favorism from M.o
D BECUZ you are a so called female??.
SIOFRA, STOP WASTEN EVERYBODY TIME INCLUDING THE M
O.D, SEUN OR ME...STOP YOUR RUBBBBISH OR U GET BAN AGAIN FOR HARRRASMENT..PLEASE!!!!! angry

CC. OndoRaph

one of the only time you make sense
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Allisgud: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Buy detergent and scrub it very well siofra
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by seetomorrow: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
angry
angry
angry

You are making sense you know but few will understand and accept what you said.
In fact irrespective of our class and neatness, fingering is the last thing my woman will ever allow to happen.
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by SouthSouth1914: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
angry
angry
angry

How many times do you take your bath a day?
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by MechanicMike: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigeriagood:
one of the only time you make sense

I all ways make SENCE sir!(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by MechanicMike: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
angry
angry
angry

Can't bilif wot we doin on this thread from the same old dry Siofra
....Siofra well known for creating dry thread.
We out.
Bye bye!!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by madscientist88(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
this olodo don read dictionary today, she don learn about vj ph,just to justify her stinking kpekus status. no worry nobi man do you,na dat dog saliva wey dey your house wey do you strong thing, that smell from your toto no get cure,kpele.ask your dear women if them go fit manage the eru wey dey between your thighs.spits siofra ko osofia ni? if you dont learn how to act naso you go dey collect, rusty maggot puttana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Lurdd: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Siofra at it again
grin grin grin
Re: Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick by Nigeriagood(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

I all ways make SENCE sir!(no oofencse) smiley
more cm to your prick jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't You Wanna Get Married? / Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This / The Many Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.