Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,839 members, 7,844,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Illusionary Word "Destiny" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Illusionary Word "Destiny" (161 Views)

Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Raunchy Photos On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Illusionary Word "Destiny" by Okporiaku: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have seen countless people using the word destiny in their lives
When someone makes it in life they say that it is destiny but have you wondered what they went through to reach that level
So all i want to say is that our destiny lies in our decision and usage of our free will as humans
Please Nigerians (esp the religious ones) don't believe in Destiny instead work hard to achieve your goals because if you know the meaning of destiny, you won't misuse this word

(1) (Reply)

Exactly / Experienced Romance Ghostwriter Needed / Romantic Cover By Afrobeats Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.