Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq (25550 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT / Social Media is Burning Nigeria (Graphic pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Michael6292: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2023
contact me for your academic writing task
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Spiff20(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I do not think Buhari is working against Asiwaju.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
You'll never have sense in this life if you don't think so.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by MrDoGood(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

And yet you used Fela photo as your profile picture.
I pity your confusion
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Houseontherock1: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2023
I'm more worried about the mindset of an average obidient. To them, they'd rather we continue suffering as far as Tinubu doesn't have cash(like it's possible grin). If Obi becomes the president by mistake, he and his supporters will be more vindictive than Bubu
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by MichaelAgoreyo: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

There's still no better option than Asiwaju

APGA rule under Obi in Anambra was disastrous, but, it didn't stop the people of Anambra State from giving APGA a chance again

APC have perform better than the PDP if we are to look at it well sef.

APC under Asiwaju will be voted massively for
You really lack sense.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Lanre1st(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
The message have been passed.This seems to be the relationship now between the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC). It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC.

Either way, it is the party at war with itself over its policy, which seems to have hit its members very badly. Get me right, the old and new naira swap policy is a policy of the APC government that has inflicted more pain on Nigerians.

But these Nigerians have become inured to painfully injurious and badly implemented policies of the APC government since 2015. And they have been plenty.

The only soothing balm that Nigerians have had to see the pain they bear for investing their political franchise in APC is the hope that February 25 is a date with history; a more realistic and practical event to pay APC back with its own coin.

APC Vs. APC: When The Centre Can No Longer Hold.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-vs-apc-when-the-centre-can-no-longer-hold/?amp
But is only APC candidate that against the policy, BAT has foresight, he see it coming speak out against it. Unlike, dullard claimed to be economics, PO who support the suffering for the masses because he thought is a way to bring Tinubu down. PO lack foresight for supporting the policy and only care about himself not welfare of Nigerians
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Smith414: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Your opinion, because nobody gives a Bleep about it
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Smith414:
Your opinion, because nobody gives a Bleep about it
So why are you quoting me clown?
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Lanre1st(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2023
incandescentena:
If Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problem, he should assist Buhari/Apc in moving the country forward, not to come and be shouting ''EMI Lohan'' upandan

He was side line.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Thomasankara(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2023
[/color]nobody can understand Buhari's way,even his wife does not. I believe some outer forces beyond his control speak to his ears.No wonder some people affirmed he's dead,because he's difficult to understand. This same man made himself the object of attraction,when he said he had a candidate,prior to Apc's primary,but due to fear of the aspirant being killed,he said he won't disclose him.This later came out to be false,as he was only playing with people's intelligence.[color=#770077]
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/buhari-burning-nigeria-because-he-wants.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Thomasankara(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2023
[/color]unemployment rate should be close to 60%[color=#770077]
Racoon:
Buhari may not work against Tinubu, but sane Nigerians are going to reject him. Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Ajeeb: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Get other ways of making money
Download and start with this
https://sidra.ws/zPSUVyMPSC
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by SeyiDominion: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2023
This, indeed, is a good satire.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Saladdin: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Well-said prof! We saw right through this. Even though you dislike BAT, you honestly should admire his capacity to decisively deal with betrayals.

And if there's anything you can be sure of, is that he'll extend that to also deal with insecurity and undo a lot of the anomalies that has characterized the Buhari ignoble regime.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by keviniyatunde0: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2023
If Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problem, he should assist Buhari/Apc in moving the country forward, not to come and be shouting ''EMI Lohan'' upandanIf Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problem, he should assist Buhari/Apc in moving the country forward, not to come and be shouting ''EMI Lohan'' upandan...
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by seguno2: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

APGA rule under Obi in Anambra was disastrous, but, it didn't stop the people of Anambra State from giving APGA a chance again

Atiku is the best option of the lot.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president....
2023 is a goalllllllllllllll.
I said it last week in response to Dr keprogi article about the ethnic coloration he was trying to hang on Asiwaju campaign,that the only determinant of this election has shifted badly to the lingering fuel crisis and the demonic,satanic, terroristic swap policy of Baba Buhari and Mr Emefiele.
Dr kperogi article today has confirmed my assumption,Baba Buhari has unknowingly given Asiwaju more ammunition to campaign with.
It's now clear to the whole world that there's a tiny cabal who are determined to sabotage Nigeria to ambush Asiwaju's aspirations,I say SHAME ON THEM.
As for Dr keprogi,he has confirmed my fears about him being an Asiwaju hater,he doesn't even hide his bias against Asiwaju,how can you hate a man because of his principles and politics.
I daresay Dr keprogi is using his forum to preach hate against Asiwaju.
Politics isn't war or hate,I believe Dr kperogi should be more responsible on how he preaches hate against one candidate,he should at least try to balance his opinion of Asiwaju,it's very unfair and wrong the amount of bile he spits out daily and weekly against Asiwaju.
He should inform and stop trying to influence voters against Asiwaju,he's not God that knows who will win the election.
God bless Nigeria.

Bro, Kperogi is typical of many Nigerian intellectuals in that they possess superior education and above average intellect but are mainly all impractical idealists.

They lack even minimal ability to marry reality with what must be done, even if ugly, to bring solutions in a nation where all are corrupt yet pretend only others are.

Speak to any senior political leader or experienced analyst from the West and they will tell you that all of sub-saharan Africa is hideously suffused with corruption.

They will admit they focus on 'productive corruption' meaning they will seek to empower and partner African leaders who are still delivering results and positive reforms despite the pervasive corruption around them.

This is what Tinubu symbolises. It is no mistake he is a darling of the West for the same reason Ghana is feted universally as the pride of West Africa.

Critical thinkers, from developed nations, accept Ghana is corrupt but see her as heading in the right direction and not 'hopeless" like Nigeria and others,

My point is that many of these Western leaders have pragmatic intelligence, leading them to focus on the practicality of delivering results, that makes them a million times better than our impratical Nigerian intellectuals and dogmatically myopic political analysts like Kperogi who always propose a baby that cannot even crawl must be sprinting like Usain Bolt.

Tinubu, the world over, is the choice of those pragmatically intelligent and focused on the concept of working with reality to get results. I.e "when in Rome behave like a Roman".

It is the reason Lagos , to international acclaim, has left all other States decades behind in confirmation Tinubu and his successors are the best leaders in Nigeria by far.

Tinubu will win and Kperogi will remain the vapid, prejudiced and pompous blowhard he has always been.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Enskynelson(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
The truth is that, with this hunger and scarcity of Naira in the land, if 20k is all it takes to buy a gullible man's vote before, 2k will be all it takes now.
But sane people like us, no matter the amount, will still end up voting our conscience.
Above all, let us not forget to pray for peace over Nigeria. Though this election looks so mild compared to the one between. GEJ and Buhari... May we not be taken unaware of the violence that could come.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

nobody wants old corrupt cargoe who puts personal interest ahead of good governance and uses political thugs.

buhari hates it with passion and knows tinubu will only destroy Nigeria and its democracy.

he knows tinubu doesn't believe in democracy. he believes in money and corruption.

buharis inner circle knows this too.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
seguno2:

Atiku is the best option of the lot.

He may be the best option for Dubai but not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Svoboda(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Lanre1st:

But is only APC candidate that against the policy, BAT has foresight, he see it coming speak out against it. Unlike, dullard claimed to be economics, PO who support the suffering for the masses because he thought is a way to bring Tinubu down. PO lack foresight for supporting the policy and only care about himself not welfare of Nigerians

Obi is very selfish.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Blaze14k: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
soft landing from what?

What's wrong with you man? Vote whoever you like, I wander why you should be shedding tears and typing in pains because of my personal opinion

Yeh bloody hypocrites. You guys are full of shit. No wonder most nigerians want to be a politician. Fvck outta here fake ass modafukaz. All of a sudden uve turned a blink eye to the tussle goin on in ur party. All of you bringing hardship to this country u will die of hardship
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by seguno2: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Dsalvo:
He may be the best option for Dubai but not Nigeria.

Because ThiefNuibu is the best option for Benin Republic, Peter Obi the best option for Panama, and Kwankwaso is the best option for Niger Republic
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Yeh bloody hypocrites. You guys are full of shit. No wonder most nigerians want to be a politician. Fvck outta here fake ass modafukaz. All of a sudden uve turned a blink eye to the tussle goin on in ur party. All of you bringing hardship to this country u will die of hardship
At this point, all I can te you is to Go and die, is the only way you will be free from this pains you're in
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Memphitz357: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Nah your useless papa for house you dey talk to.
But it's true naaaa!!!
You really sound dumb!!!
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by emerged01(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Dont let us call us white black and black white. It is a known fact that Buhari is working against Tinubu but he chooses to fight him the wrong way. You cant burn a whole house down because you want to kill a rat.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Blaze14k: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Go and die if you're in pains

Na ur mama go die first idiot
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Memphitz357:

But it's true naaaa!!!
You really sound dumb!!!
But I still get sense pass your papa
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Na ur mama go die first idiot
Good

Now wey I don tell you the solution to your pain

You can fvvck off pig

I won't be replying to your senseless post again shallow pig
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Memphitz357: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
But I still get sense pass your papa
Naaa, bro!!!
My papa get sense pass you as no sensible person go vote Tinubu and APC!!
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Memphitz357:

Naaa, bro!!!
My papa get sense pass you as no sensible person go vote Tinubu and APC!!
We dey talk the same thing

You inherited your daftness from your papa

Nah why you sef daft

I'm not arguing with you bro
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
PointZerom:
Bat is demonic creature that doesn't sleep in the night but sleeps to stupor in the day. Reason why this criminal, aged drug lord sleeps at meetings.

Would you stop insulting your president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit / Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.