Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq (25541 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT / Social Media is Burning Nigeria (Graphic pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Wildkat02: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I do not think Buhari is working against Asiwaju.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

There's still no better option than Asiwaju

APGA rule under Obi in Anambra was disastrous, but, it didn't stop the people of Anambra State from giving APGA a chance again

APC have perform better than the PDP if we are to look at it well sef.

APC under Asiwaju will be voted massively for

You better not say the bolded in public if you still want your head standing above your shoulder...grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You better not say the bolded in public if you still want your head standing above your shoulder...grin grin grin
Can you give us list of 1995 and 2015 too? Only then will I take you serious 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by SimplyAJ(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, that your children and grandchildren will have the attitude, character and physique of these two men whom you support. Amen!!
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Galadimabawa: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
wel, you don't actually need a celestial being to tell you this.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by olumide4christ: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
PointZerom:

Show me one standard road constructed and finished by Tinubu.

1. Yaba-Ojuelegba-Lawanson-Iyana Itire Road in 2001/2002

2. Marina road by CMS in 2001/2002

All constructed by Julius Berger.

I visited these road projects on 2-3 occasions as a personal field trip to learn more about the construction they were teaching is in the classroom in my higher institution.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
olumide4christ:

1. Yaba-Ojuelegba-Lawanson-Iyana Itire Road in 2001/2002

2. Marina road by CMS in 2001/2002

All constructed by Julius Berger.

I visited these road projects on 2-3 occasions as a personal field trip to learn more about the construction they were teaching is in the classroom in my higher institution.

Are they standard roads?
Show the pictures
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Enemyofpeace: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
With Peter Obi, God has given Nigerians a choice between the GOOD,the BAD and the UGLY.
But unfortunately, Nigerians have always gone for the bad and the ugly and later cry to God the same way they are crying to God today.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Exceed15: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

May your life be beautiful like APC government.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Exceed15: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hausa man will not leave his brother and vote Yoruba man.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by wingmanIII: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shame! Double shame on any animal supporting this shameless, corrupt, ruthless and demented old drug dealer.
Tribal bigotry will doom you all .
Degenerate animals!
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by olumide4christ: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
PointZerom:

Are they standard roads?
Show the pictures

For you to ask the question above and ask for pictures, It's obvious and exposed that you don't live in Lagos.. otherwise you won't ask that question.

Anybody who has lived in Lagos for 2 years or more and does business or works in paid employment will know those roads.

Call your brothers or people working or doing business in Lagos to send you pictures of those roads. Thousands of them work and do business within those areas where those roads traverse.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
olumide4christ:

For you to ask the question above and ask for pictures, It's obvious and exposed that you don't live in Lagos.. otherwise you won't ask that question.

Anybody who has lived in Lagos for 2 years or more and does business or works in paid employment will know those roads.

Call your brothers or people working or doing business in Lagos to send you pictures of those roads. Thousands of them work and do business within those areas where those roads traverse.

I stays in my own house in Oseni street OKOTA lagos.
Thifnubu has no standard road to his name. GO AND VERIFY.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by VULCAN(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2023
One thing I have long known is that no APC urchin can proffer sound intellectual rebuttals to any intellectual attack.

How you know this urchin did not even bother to read the article is because if he had he could have said something no matter how weak to rebut it

Instead he tells us that he doesn't THINK that Buhari is working against Tinubu.

Is that an intellectual statement?

Nope. It's an opinion based on wishful thinking.

Then after that he repeats on "Asiwaju he stands" like a bloody parrot.

APC must be pushed out of Aso Rock because they have exalted mediocrity to an unprecedented level.

God deliver us

Parachoko:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary Of Police Service Personnel (foreign) / FRSC Rescues Man Whose Car Was On Fire In Lagos This Morning / Osun Pays Four Months Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.