Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq (25542 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT / Social Media is Burning Nigeria (Graphic pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Smith414: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
So why are you quoting me clown?
I just dey give you update
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Menclothing: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2023
The winner is known already
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by patrickmuf(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
tommy589:
Ok, all those in the meeting that agreed to use this against Tinubu must be the stupidest Nigerians alive.

He has bank executives as friends,even one was his deputy governor.This is Tinubu that has Lagos Park Management in his kitty, Lagos NURTW was declared officially making 120 billion annually 2 yrs ago (Google) A month of Agbero collecting cash should bring over 12 billion naira

They are just visiting this hardship on innocent Nigerians, because lack of cash is not going to be Tinubu's problem if he needs it for election
Spot on...
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Blaze14k: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Good

Now wey I don tell you the solution to your pain

You can fvvck off pig

I won't be replying to your senseless post again shallow pig
tinubu with all his bribe is going nowhere.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by LZAA: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
"I dislike Tinubu because he enabled Buhari not once but twice"
Gbam!!!
All urchins should take note
Cc Afamed Ihordspy
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by abidem4real: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
Now, are you aware of this information? "...Put simply, Tinubu was alleged to be a bagman handling and laundering drug money. Tinubu claimed the funds belonged to Kafaru Tinubu and Alhaja Habibat Mogaji, even though, years later, he told The News magazine that all the money belonged to him(crooked criminal ).

In the end, Tinubu forfeited $460,000 held in his name by Heritage Bank, where he and Akande had strong links. “Why did they return $1m?” Fani-Kayode asked.

The biggest lie, peddled by Keyamo and Fani-Kayode, is that the $460,000 forfeited by Tinubu was a tax.The cover sheet of the certified true copy of the settle ment, issued on August 10, 2022, explicitly states under “Nature of Suit” that it’s forfeiture under “Code 625: Drug related seizure of property 21 USC 881.” The two boxes under “Federal tax suits” were not ticked. So, the $460, 000 was not a tax but a drug-related forfeiture.

Tinubu’s surrogates and spin doctors say he wasn’t indicted or convicted. But no rational individual would forfeit $460,000 of his hard-earned money, especially when linked to drug trafficking, without fighting to clear his name.

By having a “drug related seizure of property” recorded against his name, Tinubu is seriously tainted as a presidential candidate, and would cause Nigeria huge embarrassment if he became president....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/
Though, I really do not support Tinubu becoming president, calling Tinubu all shorts of names is unreasonable because all politicians are THIEVES.

There is no sacred POLITICIAN. They are all BIRDS OF A FEATHER that flock together.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by windvane(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
Buhari may not work against Tinubu, but sane Nigerians are going to reject him. Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrievend-nigerian-youths/
But I thought we all agreed to vote person and not party....That Buhari failed shouldn't be APC's failure...Buhari failed because he is a failure,let someone else fix his shit....
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Pemco: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

There's still no better option than Asiwaju

APGA rule under Obi in Anambra was disastrous, but, it didn't stop the people of Anambra State from giving APGA a chance again

APC have perform better than the PDP if we are to look at it well sef.

APC under Asiwaju will be voted massively for
: In which area has APC done better than PDC?

In security, under PDP, we were worried about book haram in the north only. Insecurity in other parts of Nigeria was containable. Under APC, Boko haram is there, bandits has made travelled suicidal in all parts of the country. Fulani killers have killed farmers across the country to the extend that most farmers in the north, middle belt and parts of the south east stopped going to farm. It was so bad that, for the first time, the killers threatened to invade aso rock, Abuja, leading to the national Assembly giving the presidency appeal to call an emergency security meeting.

On economy. Under PDP, fuel was N150/L, under APC it's N520/L if you seen it oo. Exchange rate of naira to a dollar was not up to N200 under PDP, now it's More than N700 in the parallel mkt. It's annoying to talk about prices of commodities under APC.

Under PDP, Nigerians were using their money to buy what they wanted. They could enter the bank and get their money and transact business with ease. Now, under APC, Nigerians are forced to buy money from the banks. No money, no food, no security, transport difficulty, one of the longest tertiary institution strike, end SARs protest, Nigeria experiencing recessions twice, and the official branding of Nigeria as the poverty capital of Africa for the first time.

It's painful to hear our youths say that APC government has done any good. It's a total failure. Statistics shows that the number of Nigerians who took their own lives (suicide) in 2020 to 2022 are greater that all the official report of suicide from 1999 to 2014 combined.

Parachoko, just go and beg God for forgiveness for saying that APC has done better than PDP.

The truth is that both parties have failed Nigerians, and if it's in other climes, both would lose the support of the electorates.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by XXCASH: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2023
PNomsule:
In other news, why does this Wikes stooge for Governor always stands looking disillusioned and disconnected abi na only me dey see am?!

That's cos he is

And it pains me to see people still plan on voting for him. I mean, are we not sick

You can vote for anyone else (Abe, Dawari George etc) but not that guy for crying out loud.

Only God know how blacks were created

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by zodiq: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2023
our govt is ignoring classes of brains to embrace those that are retrogressive in nature ; someday, the youths shall revolt against all that are happening in this country. How can we be the leaders of tomorrow when the bourgeoisie are marginalisingly ruling us? Someday, we shall be free from their spells.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What's currently happening in Nigeria is litmus test on our level of education. Its shameful to note that, even the so-called educated like you are complaining so bitterly. Personally I'm not bothered cos I've been doing electronic transfer for years, seamlessly. There could be network issues at times and this happens also in the civilised world. I've not seen my account officer in nearly 5 years. I've not visited my bank since 2021 when i was asked to come and update my profile by thumbprinting. All mails, documents are sent electronically, regardless of where I am globally.

Banks have options available to you, which you could utilise. If you have an android phone for instance, use Internet or the app option and if you don't have one, use the USSD to transfer money. Those in the local areas can adopt this option. Even in the markets today, they accept transfers. Stop complaining out of sentiments. No more bullion van politics. This is a wake-up call to northerners. Education is key. Tell them to send their almanjjiris to school cos they're badly hit by the cbn measure.
You are a clown
Typical African with selfish mindset. Smh
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Britishpea: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I do not think Buhari is working against Asiwaju.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Lol he was. But he’s retracing now. They are confused in their camp. Buhari wanted to play hide and seek under the message of “I have integrity”
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Inhuman69: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Only in nairaland you’ll see a lot of tinubu supporters I’ve been reading irritating comments
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Jostoman: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
incandescentena:
If Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problem, he should assist Buhari/Apc in moving the country forward, not to come and be shouting ''EMI Lohan'' upandan
dont mind him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Dmama1991: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2023
I no fit laff.....o

*THE FUTURE WE ARE WORKING FOR:*

*(His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria)*

*Chief of Staff:* Good morning, Your Excellency Sir

*Peter Obi:* Una with dis una Excellency, can't you just say Good morning sir.

*Chief of Staff:* Okay, Good morning sir.

*Peter Obi:* Good morning my brother, how is your family?

*Chief of Staff:* We are fine sir. Thank you sir.

*Peter Obi:* What's the update my brother.

*Chief of Staff:* I am here to brief you about the preparation for the forthcoming United Nation General Assembly in New York sir.

*Peter Obi:* Ok, go on pls

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, if ok by you, you will be departing Nigeria on Tuesday sir since the UNGA will be commencing on Thursday, this will give you ample time to relax, then you are scheduled to return back to the country on Monday though the General Assembly will close on Saturday. You know it won't be proper to hurry out of America sir.

*Peter Obi:* (Looking at the man with full attention)

*Chief of Staff:* Your Excellency Sir, you will be accompanied on your journey by 8 of your ministers, 6 state governors (1 from each of the geopolitical zones), 5 SSAs, 5 SAs, 5PAs and 15 security personnels. You shall be traveling with one of the finest Presidential Jets

*Peter Obi:* (Removes his eye glasses, feeling agitated)

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, we are also making arrangements with one of the biggest hotels in New York for the reservation of all the rooms in that hotel for you and members of your entourage. All together, SIX BILLION NAIRA will be expended on the trip.

*Peter Obi:* (Jumping up from his seat like a man stung by a deadly scorpion) Six what?

*Chief of Staff:* Six Billion Naira sir

*Peter Obi:* Come my friend it seems that you have gone mad. Do you know what you are talking about? N6,000,000,000 for just a 3-Day General Assembly. Do you know that with that amount (pulls out his calculator), we can build six housing estates in the 6 geopolitical zones for low income earners? Do you know that with that amount we can fund 12 federal universities with N500 million each? Do you know how many kilometers of roads that amount can handle? Do you know with N100 million each, N6 billion naira can fund 60 public secondary schools in our country? Do you ...

*Chief of Staff:* (Cuts in gently) But your Excellency ...

*Peter Obi:* (Angrily cuts in) See young man don't provoke me this morning. This is what will happen. We shall leave on Wednesday night and join them on Thursday morning and come back to Nigeria on Saturday as soon as the Assembly closes

*Chief of Staff:* But you Excellency . . .

*Peter Obi:* (Ignores him) I shall be traveling with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and my Special Adviser on Trades and Investment. Three of us only. Do you hear me, three of us only. The UN will provide security for us. As for Presidential Jet, don't worry about that, I have already spoken to my friend Onyema of Peace Airline, they have reserved three seats for us in the economy class so that I can have an opportunity to interact with Nigerians.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will people say when they see our president traveling on ordinary commercial airlines?

*Peter Obi:* What do they say when the Pope travels on commercial airlines? Yes, as for accommodation. I will call my friend, Mike Adenuga, he has a house in New York, we shall sleep there for three days. I know he will not say no. See my brother, there is no money to throw away, things are hard.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will I tell the governors and the other ministers, they are already getting ready for the journey.

*Peter Obi:* (Smiling) Tell them things are no longer the same

*Chief of Staff:* Thank you sir (Pick his things to leave)

*Peter Obi:* Bia, my friend, when next you bring this type of paper to my office for approval, you will be relieved of your position.

*Chief of Staff:* I am very sorry sir. Truly, truly, THINGS ARE NO LONGER THE SAME

*COPIED*
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Okorosemeka: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
if you don't think buhari is working against BAT then you need to reevaluate your understanding of Nigerian politics,the cabals will burn down the country to stop BAT,they failed during the primaries and it looks like they will fail again with this naira policy,then INEC is the next and last contingency plan,they wanted tol stop him just wait and see
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2023
cool Well I told Baba God I wanted to see a repeat of what happened in 1983 since I was a baby then like PMB pikin, especially because of the fact na so te Idiagbon I was hearing when my senses started developing , okay I would tell Baba God I have watch enough, so what happened beyond 1983 does not repeat itself. The Truth is you can't be a saint among thieves and expect everyone to be holy. President Buhari hates corruption and those that work with him and those that he works for knows this, so most of them disguise as holy Mallams to achieve their goals. We all know the SAP abi SAPA that followed after his regime with due respect to my Oga at the Top at the Hill Top. The Presidency is not a holy place, what is important is to create a good life for the Majority of people and reduce their suffering, even the Power that was improving has nose dive, if everyone has a certain minimal like the basic needs of Water, Shelter, Clothing, Power, Internet, Food, Transportation..Who cares if a Man want to die with his Bullion Van , in anyway I have maveled at Baba God's ways we are only temporary custodian of all we have, whether we thief am or we work for am, ownership go shift when we delete.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Okorosemeka:
if you don't think buhari is working against BAT then you need to reevaluate your understanding of Nigerian politics,the cabals will burn down the country to stop BAT,they failed during the primaries and it looks like they will fail again with this naira policy,then INEC is the next and last contingency plan,they wanted tol stop him just wait and see
Let me repeat myself again

I do not think Buhari is working against Asiwaju. Yes, there are some cabals in Aso Rock, but, Buhari is not one of them.

If Buhari is working against Tinubu, then Tinubu might not even be in the APC again by now.

Buhari is on Asiwaju side

Victory is Ours on February 25

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Gaabasky: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/buhari-burning-nigeria-because-he-wants.html?m=1
This Atiku man is bitter to the core. Atiku that bribed his way in the primary doling out millions of Naira to the delegates and a pocket money of billion to the PDP chairman and didn't mind the consequences of his action esp against the people of the southern part of the country is not a Target of Buhari's policy?
This man should tell us what joined him and Tinubu together. I used to respect him a lot with hope that we are blessed with another Prof Pius Adesanmi but his level of partisan is beyond imagination.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

There's still no better option than Asiwaju

APGA rule under Obi in Anambra was disastrous, but, it didn't stop the people of Anambra State from giving APGA a chance again

APC have perform better than the PDP if we are to look at it well sef.

APC under Asiwaju will be voted massively for

You are not well, I can see that. It is until you cure yourself of tribalism and stop swallowing everything you see online...
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by michigang: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:

This is the true effect of the naira redesign. It has made the new notes more valuable and cherished by the masses and is back in the hands of those the govt is looking to deny raw cash. It has made the vote buying process sweeter and far more effective for the buyers and seller are more willing to sell. In fact hitherto indifferent folks, are very ready to sell their votes too. It has defeated its intended purpose more than 100%.
deep thought
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by mafluxfire: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
I don't need a Penny to vote for Tinubu I rather spend money to transport myself and family to our polling unit. That's the love I can show to a man I so much believe in.
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by walex2(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
tommy589:
Ok, all those in the meeting that agreed to use this against Tinubu must be the stupidest Nigerians alive.

He has bank executives as friends,even one was his deputy governor.This is Tinubu that has Lagos Park Management in his kitty, Lagos NURTW was declared officially making 120 billion annually 2 yrs ago (Google) A month of Agbero collecting cash should bring over 12 billion naira

They are just visiting this hardship on innocent Nigerians, because lack of cash is not going to be Tinubu's problem if he needs it for election
you are too much bro, only fools think TINUBU would lack cash even within a day he could rake as much as possible, just as you said he can command all cash collection by Lagos park, LAGRIDE, and ask each of them to buy fuel with ATM he will mop billion of cash in a week, but the stupid fellow who can't even collect 5k from bank to eat are supporting the policy
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Memphitz357: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
We dey talk the same thing

I inherited my daftness from my papa

Nah why I dey daft like this.

I'm not arguing with you bro
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by JoeNL22(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/buhari-burning-nigeria-because-he-wants.html?m=1
We have been suffering for 8 years. 2 weeks won't be a problem. We say no to vote buying. We say yes to free, fair and transparent elections
Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Heffalump(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I didn't tell you to vote Buhari, neither am I telling you to vote the failure that couldn't do any tangible thing in small Anambra State

Peter Obi will restore sanity in people like you. It's very obvious that you're a lost Sheep. Your support for an old grandfather like Tinubu shows that you've got nothing to behold as a sane man, capable of independent reasoning and rationality.

That Beast hiding inside you and fueling tribal and religious bigotry is what has destroyed Nigeria today. Better change your mind before the election day. Your vote for BAT will be a wasted vote. I'm a core Middle Belt man, and I want the betterment of Nigeria for all Nigerians.

Obi remains the only hope for Nigeria at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Bioko2: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Heffalump:

Peter Obi will restore sanity in people like you. It's very obvious that you're a lost Sheep. Your support for an old grandfather like Tinubu shows that you've got nothing to behold as a sane man, capable of independent reasoning and rationality.

A sanity he failed to installed in Anambra that have lead to UGM unleashing hell on the people on Anambra State now

There's no crime in voting a 70 years old man

Trump and Biden are both more than 70 years old. If you get sense, you would have known ruling right have nothing to do with ones age

That's why even though Obi was not up to 70 years when he ruled Anambra State, but he was so incompetent he could only increase the state IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years

A man that refuse to pay the minimum wage the FG ordered the states to pay, when civil servants went on strike, the idiot threaten to sack them.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

You are free to vote a failure, is none of my business.

I will be voting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari is a curse, apart from his other lovely characteristics such as incompetence, acute lack of reasoning and bigotry. He's like Hitler (without the intelligence).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Oduduwa707: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Yaba-Left V.I.P, great job! Keep it up. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Brushstrokes20: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Spot on piece!...
It's utterly stupid for the lifeless coward to rather subject over 200 million citizens to unwarranted hardship rather than tackle the CORRUPT DRUGGIE head on undecided undecided

The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE is the most catastrophic combo ever! undecided undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.