Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' (44726 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Franking:

Proper mumu man. Who Jesus epp?

Jesus gives you the oxygen you breath. cool
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
luluman:
Thats a double confirmation to what I earlier said.
And who the hell is a cockroach like you!
See mugu.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Roman Catholic or Christian, there's a difference? undecided
I have always known you were the antichrist.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by luluman: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
And who the hell is a cockroach like you!
See mugu.
Dont worry: double confirmation.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
luluman:
Dont worry: double confirmation.
Oponu man! grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by luluman: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Oponu man! grin
Tripled
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
luluman:
Tripled
Hahaha grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by DrDunamis(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.

After seeing this you'll open your two eyes to vote Atiku or Tinubu?
Christians wake up ooh...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

I have always known you were the antichrist.

I realised that you evaded the question posed to you and before you accuse someone of being the antichrist why don't you click on the thread/link below to find out whether the person you are following is worse than an Islamic terrorist or not. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6068485/god-cartoons-final-storm/16
The Prophet
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by udemzyudex(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Something close if not the same can be said of the relationship between the Roman catholics and Christians even though the world sees them as one body.

Are Roman Catholic not Christians?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by kissdabride: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Are you a Christian at all? undecided
I pray to God to make me a better Christian

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I realised that you evaded the question posed to you and before you accuse someone of being the antichrist why don't you click on the thread/link below to find out whether the person you are following is worse than an Islamic terrorist or not. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6068485/god-cartoons-final-storm/16
The Prophet
I'm not accusing you, I'm telling you. You are the antichrist!

Abeg getat! I don't banter with pastors by day, Babalawo by night.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

Are Roman Catholic not Christians?

The difference is clear. smiley

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by femijay8271(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
piyoo91:
You all see what we the northern christian are trying hard to avoid. I know you might see it as just a mere talk because you do not live in the north. For example, go to gidan zallah, in bungudu local govt of zamfara state, that is the only place you will see indigeneous hausa christian in zamfara but i tell you nothing but the truth, they are been force one way or the other to deny their faith, even to get state of origin from your own state is a thug of war. The same in kastina, forcing and marrying off daughters without our approval and converting them to islam. You saw how bokoharam started in borno, it was targeted at the christians and i can tell boldly that those muslim they are attacking and killing all na wash. That is why we northern christians don't want muslim muslim ticket. And for you southern christian that choose to vote for muslim muslim ticket because your region is reek of islamic radicals and is at peace. Think about we christians in the north

Can we be friends?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

I'm not accusing you, I'm telling you. You are the antichrist!

Abeg getat! I don't banter with pastors by day, Babalawo by night.

The onus probandi is on you to come up with the evidence of your assertion otherwise forever hold your peace. wink
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Philomath1212: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
ValCon888:
Religion is the problem of mankind.

Until we eliminate this cankerworm, we'll never be able to evolve as a species.

This particular religion that believes in shedding human blood is the only problem of mankind...
I had never seen anyone in that religion that is cool headed and peaceful... Home and abroad...

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by udemzyudex(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The difference is clear. smiley

Have you seen a Roman Catholic who is not a Christian or you're backing your claim with one useless picture?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Thonee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Islam na religion abi na cult?
Cos i no understand.
Dem go kill like rival cult dey kill & still shamelessly call themselves religion of peace & i wonder what is peaceful about them.
Na only our Yoruba Muslims no too carry deir wahala for head.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

Have you seen a Roman Catholic who is not a Christian or you're backing your claim with one useless picture?

You might as well ask a Roman catholic whether he/she is a Christian or not.

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Engrdan(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
The story of this man challenged me, Jesus said in this world we will face persecution, be of good cheer, for He has overcome the world.
God help us to stand strong in you.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by RealTalkNoBull: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.

Sure! No source just and article on Pakistan written by a German woman named Lauren Koch.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Aboks(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2023
adler777:
Can you see how Muslims in their country persecute Christians on a regular basis? This same set of people are usually quick to shout discrimination when they are avoided in Christian majority countries for fear of terrorism...

This is the religion of "peace". This attack on Christians is common in Muslim dominated regions and countries, even in northern Nigeria.

What goes around comes around. May God judge you all.

Religion of pieces
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:

Sure! No source just and article on Pakistan written by a German woman named Lauren Koch.

Is it only sauce you want, what about salt and pepper?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by davillian(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.
Urchin
Oya kill yourself.....
We don't want an oracle to lead us.....
If you've achieved everything that tinunbu has at his age would you still carry Nigeria problem and put on your head ? I mean would you still want to work !!!
The present oracle he tricked Nigerians to vote made nigeria worse and it's hitting everybody including you,your friends and your family....
The only thing Tinunbu should be doing right now is to beg Nigerians for forgiveness and not coming out for any political position....
Buhari even looks more healthier than tinunbu
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by davillian(m): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2023
adler777:

Lol, so why did you quote me talking about lack of support for Obi? Well, you already have your answer- most of you are mannerless. Poor character always reflects itself.

Anything you like, type, that's your load to carry. I don't have time for silly exchanges this morning. Bye.
From someone that doesn't have voters card grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by davillian(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Religion of mad people.......
Problem of the world..........
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by udemzyudex(m): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You might as well ask a Roman catholic whether he/she is a Christian or not.

Now I understand that comprehension is a very big problem,all this nonsense pictures you're posting have nothing to do with the question I'm asking you.

Have you heard a Roman Catholic person saying he/she is not a Christian?
If you don't have an answer to my question,don't bother disturbing my mention.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Franking: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus gives you the oxygen you breath. cool

Can you prove that?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Ruthless70: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Elmgnifico:

grin LoL, e pain am!!, as you called me mad dog, did you see me lament about not voting again? wake up and smell the coffee brethren.

No comment.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Franking:

Can you prove that?

You are standing on the oxygen hose when you think you can cut off Jesus who is the source of life.

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
udemzyudex:

Now I understand that comprehension is a very big problem,all this nonsense pictures you're posting have nothing to do with the question I'm asking you.

Have you heard a Roman Catholic person saying he/she is not a Christian?
If you don't have an answer to my question,don't bother disturbing my mention.

That question is best answered by the Roman catholics. Put your trust in God and not in politicians, popes, priests or pastors.

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by udemzyudex(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

That question is best answered by the Roman catholics. Put your trust in God and not in politicians, popes, priests or pastors.

I thought you know better since you differentiate them from Christian?
And for the last part of your statement,I should be the one telling you that,stop a$$licking the politicians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.