Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' (44764 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Areola14(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
I laughed at you when you said no sane Christian will vote Tinubu. We are not voting base on religion and ethnicity but base on past record. I am a Christian, and all my family are Christian and we are voting Tinubu. Imagine you people have not wone the election and you go about insulting people, what of if you win every other teibes with different political view are in trouble. The dead of Tinubu is more active than the living of Obi. Obi is a third force and not yet his time... he is a future leader but not now.... he should learn more.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Lol
Why then are you complaining about the persecution of christians when it's either God approved or permitted?

The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church.

You better pray the country does not become an IS. Even those presidential candidates who proport to be Christians are anything but. cool
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Masterito(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
That's is why I never criticize Isreal.
adler777:
Can you see how Muslims in their country persecute Christians on a regular basis? This same set of people are usually quick to shout discrimination when they are avoided in Christian majority countries for fear of terrorism...

This is the religion of "peace". This attack on Christians is common in Muslim dominated regions and countries, even in northern Nigeria.

What goes around comes around. May God judge you all.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Hardgun: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHINJA:

Imagine say turkey na Christian country... muslims for happy tire ..
I tell you my brother
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating
. You can look through my post, I will never support Tinubu, Atiku & even Obi.

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.
that's Yoruba people for u, both the christians and Muslims no difference chameleons.. eg BAT
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Geo4646: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:
Can you see how Muslims in their country persecute Christians on a regular basis? This same set of people are usually quick to shout discrimination when they are avoided in Christian majority countries for fear of terrorism...

This is the religion of "peace". This attack on Christians is common in Muslim dominated regions and countries, even in northern Nigeria.

That's what will happen to Nigeria if we vote APC muslim agenda, they're using tribalism to divide us. It's not a curse, it's a reality. We Christian needs to put a stop to it b4 it too late
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Areola14:
I laughed at you when you said no sane Christian will vote Tinubu. We are not voting base on religion and ethnicity but base on past record. I am a Christian, and all my family are Christian and we are voting Tinubu. Imagine you people have not wone the election and you go about insulting people, what of if you win every other teibes with different political view are in trouble. The dead of Tinubu is more active than the living of Obi. Obi is a third force and not yet his time... he is a future leader but not now.... he should learn more.. grin grin
don't deceive yourself with religion when it comes with yourbas.. chameleon in nature
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by correctguy101(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
ValCon888:
Religion is the problem of mankind.

Until we eliminate this cankerworm, we'll never be able to evolve as a species.

Please do explain to this daddy why you think religion is the problem of humankind. undecided
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by doncollino: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
There is God and he created heaven and earth, worship him, respect him and pray to him. But never forget religion is a scam,
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by obrian888: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.

Are you sure you are a Christian? if you claim obidients are rude or whatever i will agree with you, but can you compare the rudeness of Tinubu to Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso or Sowore? at his 70 years of age, he called Funke Akindele an ant, he called Obi a trader and his tenant, he also said Atiku is mr sell sell, that he will sell Nigeria, he said calling the name Obi is an insult to him. let tell you as an Obidient i will like a situation whereby Obidients can insult the Thief call Tifnubu himself because he deserve it, he will go down in history as the most arrogant presidential candidate to ever come out of Nigeria and he is the one with curse al over his head. no certificate, age fraud, school fraud, identity fraud, photograph fraud, source of wealth unknown, drug dealings kept in secret, the worse of it is that he will never win this election, that is the painful part
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church.

You better pray the country does not become an IS. Even those presidential candidates who proport to be Christians are anything but. cool
You edited your first response? So I should be the one praying that Nigeria doesn't become IS, while you are busy enabling them because of tribal consideration.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
VictorGeneral4:

that's Yoruba people for u, both the christians and Muslims no difference chameleons.. eg BAT

You just exposed your tribalism by that statement. cool
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by luluman: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
No. He should have called him Lord. You sow thorns and expect to reap roses.
Ok, that confirms your level of maturity
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

You edited your first response? So I should be the one praying that Nigeria doesn't become IS, while you are busy enabling them because of tribal consideration.

Is it not all about tribalism now? Tell me any presidential candidate that is running on the Christian ticket.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by ToyinDipo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
That’s one of the most fortunate people in this world.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Spandau: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
Is that what Jesus taught him? Be kind to your fellow men

By allowing your business to pack up or run dry? Dude, stop being silly.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Spandau: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
VictorGeneral4:

Guy, no tribe has the monopoly to hate and treat other tribes, especially Yoruba, with contempt and resentment. What goes round comes round. As long as Igbos continue to hate Yorubas and blame them, albeit falsely, for their political and existential misfortunes,they will continue to be at the loosing end. Igbos are natural bullies and they look down on other peoples with this air of superiority and people see this in them everywhere. Nobody is going to relate well with another man with that kind of attitude. Igbos hate Yorubas because the latter doesn't bow to them and have always exposed them. Zika started it and you guys foolishly followed suit, forgetting that it will always lead to what you're currently experiencing. By the way, Obi will not be president. He will not win.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by themanderon: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
This will be the fate of my foolish Christian brothers should they make the mistake of voting Tinubu and his boko haram sidekick. Let us be wise.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by nesphil(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
May the good Lord you serve be with you throughout this travail.

We are not afraid of he who is capable of destroying the body only but He who is capable of destroying both the body and soul in hell fire.

OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Onyenze9: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: How blessed are the dead, that is, those who die in the Lord from now on!" "Yes," says the Spirit. "Let them rest from their labors, for their actions follow them." ..Rev 14.13
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by EdwardRandy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.
Go and die, we don’t need you to support our candidate.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Ruthless70: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Elmgnifico:

You drew back to your bigotry, truth be told, you have never supported Obi, and wether you vote or not, one of the candidate must emerge as the president of Nigeria, this is another mind game spotted here.

If you have a brain tumor and the friends or supporters of the only doctor who can carry out a successful surgery on your brain calls you bad names, wouldn't you still go for your surgery?

Mad dog I'm not talking to low life.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Ruthless70: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Jflex07 post=120842380][/quote]

Guy U be mumu
Everyone is catching cruise
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by marley145: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Religion of peace indeed my foot
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by bolacode: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fraudulent religion. He didn't claim devotee at d start of d transaction...he waited till his bike was repaired before claiming Fraudulent religion

The same religion they used to steal Ilorin feom the Yoruba.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Bonapart(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

oga rest .. Christian ko
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Elmgnifico(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ruthless70:

Mad dog I'm not talking to low life.

grin LoL, e pain am!!, as you called me mad dog, did you see me lament about not voting again? wake up and smell the coffee brethren.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BluntCrazeMan: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.
There is no religious freedom there??
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Spandau:

Guy, no tribe has the monopoly to hate and treat other tribes, especially Yoruba, with contempt and resentment. What goes round comes round. As long as Igbos continue to hate Yorubas and blame them, albeit falsely, for their political and existential misfortunes,they will continue to be at the loosing end. Igbos are natural bullies and they look down on other peoples with this air of superiority and people see this in them everywhere. Nobody is going to relate well with another man with that kind of attitude. Igbos hate Yorubas because the latter doesn't bow to them and have always exposed them. Zika started it and you guys foolishly followed suit, forgetting that it will always lead to what you're currently experiencing. By the way, Obi will not be president. He will not win.
igbos blame u guys nothing, Yorubas don't learn from history. U can't befriend north and betray your own and end well.. can't u see as the movie is unfolding at aso rock for your brother BAT, will u still blame the igbos?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
luluman:
Ok, that confirms your level of maturity
You are mad in the brain.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not all about tribalism now? Tell me any presidential candidate that is running on the Christian ticket?
Peter Obi is a Christian.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Igbojew: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

That is my problem with you Christians,you Christians will allow Muslims to intimidate you people hoping for G-d to fight for your fight but when Christians sees their fellow Christians they will put word let G-d fight for us behind to fight his/her fellow Christians but such r*bbish will not happen where Jews are...................I am that Igbo Jew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.