Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' (44761 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Hardgun: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
So now if dem com die of earthquake now dem go dey cry u go hear pray for this pray for that
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by miketayo(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Aremson14:
In most cases like this there is more to the story. It doesn't make sense. Most times this kind of reporting is done to aggravate people.

Excuses, in most cases this is actually what happens. they fight and kill for their God

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Houseontherock1: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.
You have said it all! Their ill manner has pushed many Christians towards the ethnic line. As a Christian, I was inclined to voting for a Christian until I realized it wasn't much of a religious battle but an ethnic one.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Pio44: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Vote wisely shittma will do same, wake up Nigeria
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.

Urchin , what is your point? The Urchins pain you die ooo.. no too vex

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Ruthless70: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating
. You can look through my post, I will never support Tinubu, Atiku & even Obi.

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.

You have spoken well...
Mob n sinister calling people urchin, I suppose that is the only vulcabulary they know
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SHINJA: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
who kill am? Is he killed? He was sentenced for blasphemy, if he has been kind, this death would av be avoided

Yoruba Muslim terrorist...

Yoruba Christians see the kind of person u call Ur brother .....

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by miketayo(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
who kill am? Is he killed? He was sentenced for blasphemy, if he has been kind, this death would av be avoided

sentenced to death, so he is to die.
you just justified his sentence
so my point is you will kill me if I wasn't kind to you, and thank your god for it?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SHINJA: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Hardgun:
So now if dem com die of earthquake now dem go dey cry u go hear pray for this pray for that

Imagine say turkey na Christian country... muslims for happy tire ..

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Truthdeypain: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

This your hypocritical comment will not stop me from calling you urchins...

I've been called IPOB, Zombidient, and many other names and yet, I have never stop speaking right about any candidate when the need arise...

I've supported Tinubu when he was accused of making an incoherent comment about the chopper...

So swerve to your Almajiri school....And stop claiming to be a Christian.....

Because, no sane Christian will support Tinubu... I mean, you can't have your brain intact and you support Tinubu....As a Christian...

God bless you, wise one.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Jflex07(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2023
This is what will happen of tinubu wins grin grin As a Christian, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by temitope27(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023
miketayo:

sentenced to death, so he is to die.
you just justified his sentence
so my point is you will kill me if I wasn't kind to you, and thank your god for it?
shut up that's a Muslim country, they killed you for blasphemy against their religion
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by temitope27(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023
SHINJA:

Yoruba Muslim terrorist...

Yoruba Christians see the kind of person u call Ur brother .....

u be werey, am a Christian, but most of you Christian are hypocrite
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Jflex07(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Shut up and vote for your Muslim Muslim ticket. You urchins tag anyone who doesnt support you god,as ipob,IBO and all that,you abuse Yoruba's who do not align with tifnubu as Omoale ,yet you come with your blackmail.. Nonsense. You have just one vote,urrchin.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SHINJA: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
u be werey, am a Christian, but most of you Christian are hypocrite

Now you are a Christian grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2023
This is how they want Nigeria to look like, where Islam grows, freedom and peace dies

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Mandate2023: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2023
SHINJA:

You are a Christian by birth not by practice...

Only cursed Christian will support a Muslim-muslim ticket..

Go to the north and see the way northern Christians are suffering...

It will never be well with any Christian that vote for Muslim-muslim ticket ..

That's d only thing u guys are good at....attack and insult.....it will never be well with u and ur family

I served in d north.......there's nothing wrong with nothing Christian or suffering different from the north suffering......dis election is not about religion coz yoruba's r not religion fanatics, tinubu's wife is a Christian so what's ur point.....the Christian in d north will be more protected under tinubu than hoebi

Tinubu started the new years Thanksgiving service in alausa every January that host pastors and pastor G.O adeboye preaches every year there and other governors continued........na u dey fight religious war and it will consume u......

U will just stay in 1 erosion field shallow place and be typing rubbish idiot...na u go tell Christian's who to vote oloriburuku, na u still know who be Christian by birth and not by practice, for ur mind u be better Christian bcoz u dey support person wey fail as governor just bcoz his igbo abi Christian idiot......why did u not vote Kingsley mogbalu instead of atiku u ppl supported in 2019
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by miketayo(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
shut up that's a Muslim country, they killed you for blasphemy against their religion

their religion? aren't you a Muslim? and where is the blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Fame1309(f): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2023
uncleck:
Shame!!! People have killed millions of people and destroyed properties worth billions and fought wars in the name of God. In the other hand, no God has deemed it fit to help humans solve any of their problems. No God has helped humans fight abject poverty, sickness and death.

It is obvious that all gods will die once humans stop catering for them. Humans feed them with worship. Humans fight for them. Humans still use their scarce resources to build them worship center. Of what use is any God to humans?

The one that killed for Mohammed killed in vain. The one that died for Jesus died in vain
That doesn't means that there is no supreme being? guide ur autrances,we are nothing,but pencil in the hands of the creator.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Farid24224(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Poor decision by the judge, he shouldn't be sentenced to death... Everyone has a right to his/her religion.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by PrinceMajestic: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Let him call Jesus to save him. Stupid idiots. If this idiot was in Zamfara bandit will roast him like they roasted his Jesus priest or if he was in Syria or Turkiye Jesus would watch him helplessly as the earthquake buries him, that's what following Jesus means. That's how one dumb little girl kidnapped by Iswap Terrorists in Dapchi Yobe state, given the chance to live again by converting the stupid bitch said no, it's Jesus and the Terrorists have been 4kin the hell out of her since 2017 while her imaginary jesus watched on enjoying the show, no pastor or church even talk about her anymore, now she has Terrorist children for the Terrorists. Just simply "I accept islam" to live, neither of the 2 religions hold any atom of reality, the extremists said it's Jesus, I don't pity religious dummies. Religion will always make you an idiot for life.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by faceland: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Since 2017.

You better free that man.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Lukuluku69(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.

Another one from the Stable of OLAADEGBU.

THE Lies no dey finish. Lol
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Jflex07(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Ruthless70:

God bless you my Brother, I was once their supporters, but when I see how their supporters are, I drew back, no sane person will support those brigands called Obi...

Infact I'm alone I don't support anyone.

In a sane environment U can support anyone U like, but if U don't support them automatically U turned enemy is that not politics of hate, recently they declare Toying Abraham dead cos she supported Tinubu.
Shatap and getaat.. You are a corn filled man.. An agbado miscreant parading apolitical. Weda you support any of the candidate, one amongst the three candidate will come out victorious and all of us will suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by uncleck: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Fame1309:

That doesn't means that there is no supreme being? guide ur autrances,we are nothing,but pencil in the hands of the creator.
Or what? You threaten me? Or at worst you kill me in the name of your deity? Can't you allow your deity to take action for once? Can't he show his strength for once?

We read in the bible that he once destroyed the whole world during the flood of Noah's day. He equally rained down fire and sulphur on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. But he has never for once directed anyone on how to produce ordinary paracetamol to cure headache.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by JADEK04: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
uncleck:
Shame!!! People have killed millions of people and destroyed properties worth billions and fought wars in the name of God. In the other hand, no God has deemed it fit to help humans solve any of their problems. No God has helped humans fight abject poverty, sickness and death.

It is obvious that all gods will die once humans stop catering for them. Humans feed them with worship. Humans fight for them. Humans still use their scarce resources to build them worship center. Of what use is any God to humans?

The one that killed for Mohammed killed in vain. The one that died for Jesus died in vain
I feel you bro
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Goddyrichie(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.
that’s why I hate all this Muslims so much I hate more than Devil itself I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ how human will fight for they’re gods and they claim they’re gods is invisible especially this Muslims people they kill for they’re gods whenever you say things against they’re Muhammad they kill u or hate u but they’re d first to say bad things about Jesus that Jesus is fake and nothing will happen cuz we Christian believe God will judge and they leave it to God why can’t d Muslims do d same way too as d Christian do why can’t they say bad things about the traditional worshipper make thunder come strike them abi make dem sleep make dem no wake again that’s why u see most of they’re Alfa go to the traditional worshipper for power Violence religion I wish I was d president of America I will cancel Muslims in d whole world and nothing will happen if they come 4 war dem go collect

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Jflex07(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Houseontherock1:

You have said it all! Their ill manner has pushed many Christians towards the ethnic line. As a Christian, I was inclined to voting for a Christian until I realized it wasn't much of a religious battle but an ethnic one.
Shatap and getat. Vote for your Muslim Muslim ticket and stop the pretense. No matter what you want or do,either one of the three main candidates will win and there is nothing you agbado miscreant can do about it.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by grammarian247(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Have you stopped following Jesus because of the evil things people say about him? Since you found Jesus as a Christian, you have continued to follow him because you have evaluated him and come to the conclusion that your future depends on your faith in him; whatever other of his followers do is immaterial. This is the same argument for Obi; if you have found him the best of the three candidates, if you have ascertained that the redemption of Nigeria lies in his hand, it does not make sense dwelling on the abusive nature of his other followers. Except you are not being sincere

Have a great Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I follow a lot of apologetics on YouTube from Christian price, Ahmadexmuslim, David wood to mention a few and I've come to know this from their teaching,there are three state of jihad.
They act friendly when they are the minority and preach peace, when they are not considered the minority they don't preach peace,they match violence with violence instead of preaching peace like when they were the minority and the last part when they are the majority,they impose everything on you,you don't have a say.
This is exactly how Muhammad did if you read the Qur'an.

The Arabs are something else, even in Pakistan the Muslim kill the minority Muslim,they have the Sunni Muslim are killing the Ahmadiyya Muslim over there.

Just like the Sunni are against the Shia Muslims in the North.
It's only in the west that things are different though and I like it this way.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Dunionk30: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Coming Soon to Naija..D M-M. Ticket in Mind.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SHINJA: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

That's d only thing u guys are good at....attack and insult.....it will never be well with u and ur family

I served in d north.......there's nothing wrong with nothing Christian or suffering different from the north suffering......dis election is not about religion coz yoruba's r not religion fanatics, tinubu's wife is a Christian so what's ur point.....the Christian in d north will be more protected under tinubu than hoebi

Tinubu started the new years Thanksgiving service in alausa every January that host pastors and pastor G.O adeboye preaches every year there and other governors continued........na u dey fight religious war and it will consume u......

U will just stay in 1 erosion field shallow place and be typing rubbish idiot...na u go tell Christian's who to vote oloriburuku, na u still know who be Christian by birth and not by practice, for ur mind u be better Christian bcoz u dey support person wey fail as governor just bcoz his igbo abi Christian idiot......why did u not vote Kingsley mogbalu instead of atiku u ppl supported in 2019

Offpoint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.