Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' (44762 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by RALPHOW(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is what Muslim Muslim ticket will definitely lead into.
Say No to APC MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.
GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

But you are a proponent of apcs Mu-Mu ticket, on which side are you sef?

I am on the side of the Lord, Jesus Christ. What about you? cheesy
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by NickD(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating
. You can look through my post, I will never support Tinubu, Atiku & even Obi.

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.
Lol self deceit is the worst form of deceit. Same sowore who supported the buhari administration and brought all sort of lies against GEJ. Truly you're the hypocrite the first guy called you.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Tinububalls: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

You are very silly for using such words on me kid.

We are civilized here and as such we don't see any reason to fight over religion of candidates.

We go for what pleases us.
Civil my foot.
Even the great America has what they believe in.
You what do you believe in?
Oduduwa republic or Nigeria?
Mohammed or Jesus Christ?
There's a reason for a whole country to be called an Islamic state.
You can't be here and there at the same time.
It made your tribe vulnerable. It can be an advantage for you folks now for politicking, but on the long run, it's a con.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by danhans(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
And they want to give us Muslim Muslim ticket wicked people,they always fight for their God
That kind of God is helpless that is why
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by IslamIsIdiotic: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Muslims say and do far more derogatory things. Look at the examples of Leah Sharibu and the Chibok girls, look at Deborah Samuel, look at the attack on the Church in Ondo State.
I don't believe you are a true Christian or you'll never side with such scum against your own.

adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I am on the side of the Lord, Jesus Christ. What about you? cheesy
How can, when you support the domination of Christianity by Islam in a volatile country like Nigeria?

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Dedeity: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.
Headslamer claiming to be a Christian. Why are you denying your religion ?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by VULCAN(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you are a Christian and you are comfortable with the Muslim-Muslim ticket then you are a Judas.

Shame on you!

Just imagine Nigeria gradually becoming a Pakistan.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by VULCAN(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Christian on Nairaland.

Muslim offline

adler777:

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

How can, when you support the domination of Christianity by Islam in a volatile country like Nigeria?

The election of a presidency in Nigeria surpasses any one particular religion, tribe or political affiliation. It is either God appointed or permitted. smiley
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Iamzik: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

It was APC supporter that started calling obidients Ipob and ESN. Let's not twist how it all started. I'm not out to convince anyone. If the suffering of the last 8 years is not enough for you please go ahead and vote for Tinubu. Just remember that we told you....same way we warned about Buhari in 2015

I am a Christian and I don't support a Muslim Muslim ticket. No Muslim in this country would support a Christian Christian ticket ever.

If Tinubu wins so be it but I will not vote for an old man that will carry on from where buhari stopped while further dividing the country along religion line. Those who have ears should hear
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by galaxy2020(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
We all know the religion that's synonymous to violence and hatred.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by betshopagent(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Obidients dey learn where buharists dey.Sai! Baba and all APC supporters in 2015 & 2019 were more insultful,yet buhari won. You would always find any excuse once you hate someone.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by fortunechy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Islam, the religion of vawulence...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by karmaolu1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Islam an terrorism blike 5 & 6
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by luluman: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

Aren't they doing the same in Nigeria?

While CAN is always romancing them....

And somebody came up with a Muslim Muslim ticket and when you mention it, the urchins will come and be asking you stupid questions about ESN as of ESN isn't fighting to get free from the country that's marginalising them as a tribe....
You have an intent to prove a point but you call people urchin, what point can you make with that?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Hanndye: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
John 16:2 'They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.'
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Lol, so why did you quote me talking about lack of support for Obi? Well, you already have your answer- most of you are mannerless. Poor character always reflects itself.

Anything you like, type, that's your load to carry. I don't have time for silly exchanges this morning. Bye.

You are a very poor urchin. You are broke. You can't even afford the transport fare to your polling unit, Afonjaitus Melitus!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by luluman: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

This your hypocritical comment will not stop me from calling you urchins...

I've been called IPOB, Zombidient, and many other names and yet, I have never stop speaking right about any candidate when the need arise...

I've supported Tinubu when he was accused of making an incoherent comment about the chopper...

So swerve to your Almajiri school....And stop claiming to be a Christian.....

Because, no sane Christian will support Tinubu... I mean, you can't have your brain intact and you support Tinubu....As a Christian...
So cos someone call you Ipob you call him urchin back?
How old are you please?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Levels2(f): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

Civil my foot.
Even the great America has what they believe in.
You what do you believe in?
Oduduwa republic or Nigeria?
Mohammed or Jesus Christ?
There's a reason for a whole country to be called an Islamic state.
You can't be here and there at the same time.
It made your tribe vulnerable. It can be an advantage for you folks now for politicking, but on the long run, it's a con.

You are a kid and as such I should not join issues with you.

If you can be saying all this trash then it affirm your true Age.

No odds feeling bro as you can't give what you don't have

One day when you grow up, your ideology and norms will definitely change but before then rest.

Bikonu.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Autobot05: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Religion of peace indeed .. you won't see them commenting here

Hypocrites
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Tinububalls: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

You are a kid and as such I should not join issues with you.

If you can be saying all this trash then it affirm your true Age.

No odds feeling bro as you can't give what you don't have

One day when you grow up, your ideology and norms will definitely change but before then rest.

Bikonu.
Lolz. Call me your senior. That's truly who I am.
No cap.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Levels2(f): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

Lolz. Call me your senior. That's truly who I am.
No cap.

Then you actually don't pray to grow old if this all you can say

Where's your manners boy
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The election of a presidency in Nigeria surpasses any one particular religion, tribe or political affiliation. It is either God appointed or permitted. smiley
Lol
Why then are you complaining about the persecution of christians when it's either God approved or permitted?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by DMerciful(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
So uou haven't seen then call Obidients as zombedients?
adler777:

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
DMerciful:
So uou haven't seen then call Obidients as zombedients?
Don't mind the hypocrite. Because the atmosphere didn't permit them to control the narratives as usual, they are all weeping like kids denied chocolate.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Goodbadbowy419: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

OBIdient no get respect
They all lack it

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Dybala11(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

Go and sit down....

Who's asking for your stupid support ?

You that can't even transport yourself to your pulling unit is talking about support....

The people seeking for a better Nigeria will go out to vote wisely...

So carry your nonsense talk out of my mention....
You really proved him right with your reply. Obi for president though.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
luluman:
So cos someone call you Ipob you call him urchin back?
How old are you please?
No. He should have called him Lord. You sow thorns and expect to reap roses.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by 43Ronin: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is what they want to achieve in Nigeria. If tinubu wins this election, that means after 8 years it would be 16 straight years of Islamic fundamentalist ruling Nigeria. And after that it would be the turn of a northerner for another 8 years, that's 24 years. With the way Christians are dormant, in 24 years we would all be answering aliyu or musa grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Okhuadams(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Your head get oil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.