Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub (11095 Views)

Uniport Final-yr Student Shot Dead Outside His Compound In Rivers State / Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them / Graphic:armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Yeah fokkoff

When you sober up ever so briefly at dawn before tomorrow's drinking agenda commences in earnest, you will thank me for telling the truth about drunken, heavily armed South Africa.

5 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

When you sober up ever so briefly at dawn before tomorrow's drinking agenda commences in earnest, you will thank me for telling the truth about drunken, heavily armed South Africa.
blah blah blah...blah ..Oga, one of your brothers is holding a severed head in Anambra for money rituals ok? kindly leave us and our drinks alone and focus there wink

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
blah blah blah...blah ..Oga, one of your brothers is holding a severed head in Anambra for money rituals ok? kindly leave us and our drinks alone and focus there wink

🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy
Can you people for once comment without the word "xenophobia" lipsrsealed This term is abused and miss-used. AKA is not the first person to be killed nor the last, so how it this being "consumed by Xenophobia"

Dude, whenever i hear SA the first thing that comes to my mind is Xenophobia which AKA "supported". The dude has been dead in my mind since he supported Xenophobia and his girlfriend saga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
IronGalaxy
Can you people for once comment without the word "xenophobia" lipsrsealed This term is abused and miss-used. AKA is not the first person to be killed nor the last, so how it this being "consumed by Xenophobia"

Dude, whenever i hear SA the first thing that comes to my mind is Xenophobia which AKA "supported". The dude has been dead in my mind since he supported Xenophobia and his girlfriend saga.
sighs...Can you please quote the exact time or the exact words that insinuated he supports the said "xenophobia"
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
kindly leave us and our drinks alone and focus there wink

Only a person with a death wish would dare stand between a South African BLECK man and his home-brewed grog. They get drunk daily, therefore they exist. One can only speculate about the death rate from liver cirrhosis in South Africa, Drunk Capital of the World.

I've always meant to ask though, about those goofy hats y'all wear while getting drunk and running amok. What is up with those hats? Do they help y'all see better when you are on your third bottle of the morning? This is a respectful question, sir. Enquiring minds DEMAND to know.

7 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

Only a person with a death wish would dare stand between a South African BLECK man and his home-brewed grog. They get drunk daily, therefore they exist. One can only speculate about the death rate from liver cirrhosis in South Africa, Drunk Capital of the World.

I've always meant to ask though, about those goofy hats y'all wear while getting drunk and running amok. What is up with those hats? Do they help y'all see better when you are on your third bottle of the morning? This is a respectful question, sir. Enquiring minds DEMAND to know.

All I'm seeing are well-fed guys enjoying a beer.

Do you see anyone here who's malnutritioned & suffering from the effects of living in poverty capital of the world ⬇️?

I wonder why - good life maybe not worthy of japaring and drowning in the Mediterranean or crying about being a victim of xenophobia on social media, perhaps 🙄🙄🙄

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

At least we drink and we bother no one...our drinking culture has literally nothing to do with Nigerians.. and here you are all over business like a bad rash
Like I said earlier, your focus should be here... lipsrsealed

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

All I'm seeing are well-fed guys enjoying a beer.

Do you see anyone here who's malnutritioned & suffering from the effects of living in poverty capital of the world ⬇️?

I wonder why - good life maybe not worthy of japaring and drowning in the Mediterranean or crying about being a victim of xenophobia on social media, perhaps 🙄🙄🙄

Exactly...there are thousands of vices in his own Nigeria he should be pre-occupied with, NOT our drinking
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Exactly...there are thousands of vices in his own Nigeria he should be pre-occupied with, NOT our drinking

Nigeria - land of chaos, disorder, unrulinrss and filth - where even whites can't deal ⬇️

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by lazynairalander1: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Can you people for once comment without the word "xenophobia" lipsrsealed This term is abused and miss-used. AKA is not the first person to be killed nor the last, so how it this being "consumed by Xenophobia"/

How about you people stop the xenophobic attack first?
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
lazynairalander1:

How about you people stop the xenophobic attack first?
How about you get over the obsession with this word? it has become a bore. Note: As long as your people continue being nuisances in SA, they'll be booted out, you can scream "xenophobia" for all i care

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
At least we drink and we bother no one.X

But but but sir, drunk South Africans DO hurt and kill people. Lucky Dube and this rapper are examples of that hurt I speak of.

By the way, those are some fascinating pictures of heads. Do you collect them to look over when you are drunk, for inspiration maybe?

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

But but but sir, drunk South Africans DO hurt and kill people. Lucky Dube and this rapper are examples of that hurt I speak of.

By the way, those are some fascinating pictures of heads. Do you collect them to look over when you are drunk, for inspiration maybe?
Show me one country without a murder I'll wait....

Ask your brothers that question
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Show me one country without a murder I'll wait....

In fairness to South Africa, y'all got some seriously strong weed, so there are couple of positives I can identify from my safe vantage point here.

2 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by lazynairalander1: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
How about you get over the obsession with this word? it has become a bore. Note: As long as your people continue being nuisances in SA, they'll be booted out, you can scream "xenophobia" for all i care

The chicken is coming home to roast, when you are done killing and "booting out" other Africans from your country in your phobia illusion, you will turn unto yourselves by then no one to run to, no country will welcome you.
We warned, we're still warning but alas a dog that's destined to be k*lled by the gods...
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

In fairness to South Africa, y'all got some seriously strong weed, so there are couple of positives I can identify from my safe vantage point here.
Yawn...go to sleep man
tryin too hard grin
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
lazynairalander1:

The chicken is coming home to roast, when you are done killing and "booting out" other Africans from your country in your phobia illusion, you will turn unto yourselves by then no one to run to, no country will welcome you.
We warned, we're still warning but alas a dog that's destined to be k*lled by the gods...
whatever man...it is what it is..
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Yawn...go to sleep man
tryin too hard grin

One day I will storm South Africa on a drinking and weed-smoking rampage. I am preparing my mind for that adventure.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:

So IG if I get you right - japarisation and associated ills such as 419 and drug peddliing in the host country, causes xenophobia. I think that adds up - that's why Europe would rather have japagerians in Rwanda than London 🤓🤓🤓
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So IG if I get you right - japarisation and associated ills such as 419 and drug peddliing in the host country, causes xenophobia. I think that adds up - that's why Europe would rather have japagerians in Rwanda than London 🤓🤓🤓

Rwanda is the new London. All roads lead to Rwanda. The tastiest poon, can be found in Rwanda.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

One day I will storm South Africa on a drinking and weed-smoking rampage. I am preparing my mind for that adventure.
You know, for someone who still struggles with basic hygiene, you sure talk too much!.....who shits outside the university for gods'sakes?

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Yup! I haven't seen them cry Xenophobia when India deports them upon sight of their passport

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You know, for someone who still struggles with basic hygiene, you sure talk too much!.....who shits outside the university for gods'sakes?

I plan to learn hygiene in Sowetho while drinking and smoking powerful weed like there is no tomorrow. Nothing you write here will discourage me from embarking on this pilgrimage to the Land of the Drunks.

2 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by wiseone28: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonsense country, always killing their Stars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

I plan to learn hygiene in Sowetho while drinking and smoking powerful weed like there is no tomorrow. Nothing you write here will discourage me from embarking on this pilgrimage to the Land of the Drunks.
So Adewale lemme get this straight....Students at this varsity leave toilets inside to shit outside the varsity yard? grin grin grin grin Civilization came and left Naija behind.

Varsity looks a run down brothel by the way grin grin

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

Rip in advance

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
wiseone28:
Nonsense country, always killing their Stars
And yours always shitting in the open

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by wiseone28: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And yours always shitting in the open
Nothing to defend just put ya head in shame
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
wiseone28:
Nothing to defend just put ya head in shame
You quite right, no person should be open shiiting in this century grin
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by wiseone28: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You quite right, no person should be open shiiting in this century grin
Continue to kill your Stars that should have put ya country in Entertainment limelight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience / We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra / Shocking: As Pastor And A Rev. Was Arrested 4 Stealing A Honda CRV In Abia. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.