Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub (11112 Views)

Uniport Final-yr Student Shot Dead Outside His Compound In Rivers State / Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them / Graphic:armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

Rwanda is the new London. All roads lead to Rwanda. The tastiest poon, can be found in Rwanda.

Only a Japagerian would say that due to desperation - never a South African.

I'm shocked by how you said that without shame or flinching. Ant of Africa indeed.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
wiseone28:
Continue to kill your Stars that should have put ya country in Entertainment limelight
You're quite right on one thing they are OUR stars, wetin be your concern?

How's the open defecation going? grin

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Imagine, Now they gonna go and spoil Rwanda. Kigali gonna be a slum now
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'm shocked by how you said that without shame or flinching. Ant of Africa indeed.

When you taste that fresh Rwanda poon, you will return here to testify.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Imagine, Now they gonna go and spoil Rwanda. Kigali gonna be a slum now

Democracy is their saving graçe in SA. Kagame gone kill dem. En masse. Gas chamber style.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Democracy is their saving graçe in SA. Kagame gone kill dem. En masse. Gas chamber style.
Our government is soft that's why Hilbrow looks the way it looks now...let them try what they do in SA in Rwanda, Kagame doesn't play that's where they'll experience the real @xenophobia@

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

When you taste that fresh Rwanda poon, you will return here to testify.

Reason why you'll be half a billion by 2050 but without any road or electricity building capabilities. Just japagering default mode.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Reason why you'll be half a billion by 2050 but without any road or electricity building capabilities. Just japagering default mode.

You keep laughing there. When I get elected to public office in Rwanda you will change your tune.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Do you blame him for japagering for fresh Rwandan poon tho? Naija has no fresh poon..have you seen those babes? I'd migrate too lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

You keep laughing there. When I get elected to public office in Rwanda you will change your tune.

You're ridiculous. Comical. Aspire to change the lives of your people first. That's what we do in SA, that's why you don't see us littered all over poop-filled open air markets on Japageria

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're ridiculous. Comical. Aspire to change the lives of your people first. That's what we do in SA, that's why you don't see us littered all over poop-filled open air markets on Japageria
Leave this fool. we are mourning..Our supa Mega's no more

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And yours always shitting in the open

And in our NL mentions 😭😭😭

I'm.certain even Amina whoever at the UN and Ngozi Iwela at WTO poop in public all over New York 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

And in our NL mentions 😭😭😭

I'm.certain even Amina whoever at the UN and Ngozi Iwela at WTO poop in public all over New York 😭😭😭😭
grin grin ;Dhow do you get that shit emoji bro?
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

In my administration as a state governor in Rwanda, I might consider engaging a token few South African cabinet members in the spirit of affirmative action, but only if they have a verifiable history of demonstrating great respect and reverence befitting my status as a Maximum Leader of the Rwandan people. It is not too late to change your ways and repent.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
grin grin ;Dhow do you get that shit emoji bro?

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Respond with those emojis πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by wiseone28: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You're quite right on one thing they are OUR stars, wetin be your concern?

How's the open defecation going? grin
I weep for una

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by davillian(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Hmmm..i heard his ex girlfriend was a naitive of this durban.....and she died from jumping off the balcony of an hotel after they both had an argument...

Some people are of the opinion that he pushed her,, but he said he did not...the issue died like that...

Now he came into the same city, and instead of staying low,, he went ahead to post his location on almighty social media....

Now this has happened....who knows,, maybe some people who wanted revenge for the lady's death were also waiting for him to come around....only God knows

Social media can make or destroy anyone.....mind how u expose yourself while on it

No where is safe...only God can protect,, but we also need to move with caution
Alot of people has been tracked and killed for just posting your live location on IG.....
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Mercury12(m): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Shebi e dey insult Nigeria that year..

Serves him right....I be bad guy,I be bad guy..u Don see the scores now.

Don't say something like that again else you will witness an instant judgement
You are no saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Mercury12:

Don't say something like that again else you will witness an instant judgement
You are no saint

Gettat
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Mercury12(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Gettat
try it next time again then and see
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Reelmii:
Hmmm..i heard his ex girlfriend was a naitive of this durban.....and she died from jumping off the balcony of an hotel after they both had an argument...

Some people are of the opinion that he pushed her,, but he said he did not...the issue died like that...

Now he came into the same city, and instead of staying low,, he went ahead to post his location on almighty social media....

Now this has happened....who knows,, maybe some people who wanted revenge for the lady's death were also waiting for him to come around....only God knows

Social media can make or destroy anyone.....mind how u expose yourself while on it

No where is safe...only God can protect,, but we also need to move with caution
Hmm... I never knew of this!
Thanks for the piece.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Respond with those emojis πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜
grin Dank'O
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by zumbigbo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
No alcohol problem in SA. Just a figment of the world's imagination.

2 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
zumbigbo:
No alcohol problem in SA. Just a figment of the world's imagination.

You got it right for sure. South Africa's national sport is drunkenness. Till death do they part with that whisky bottle.

2 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

You got it right for sure. South Africa's national sport is drunkenness. Till death do they part with that whisky bottle.
And yours must be the macabre ritual killings so widespread over there wink
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And yours must be the macabre ritual killings so widespread over there wink

You mean Moses Sithole style?
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

You mean Moses Sithole style?
He was a serial killer NOT a ritual killer. Nice try, albeit lame

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
IronGalaxy:
He was a serial killer NOT a ritual killer. Nice try, albeit lame

Hopefully, the victims of Moses Sithole's murderous exploits died during his torture sessions fully appreciating the point of argumentation you evidently feel you have made here after the fact.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Hopefully, the victims of Moses Sithole's murderous exploits died during his torture sessions fully appreciating the point of argumentation you evidently feel you have made here after the fact.
Lol, You are comparing one serial killer from the 90s with throngs of ritual juju killers that are a norm in your country. You say drunkeness is sport in my country, I say ritual killing in yours wink

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, You are comparing one serial killer from the 90s with throngs of ritual juju killers that are a norm in your country. You say drunkeness is sport in my country, I say ritual killing in yours wink

Changing the subject for a moment, I would have loved to see the reed festival in your neck of the woods, but my fear of drunks with guns will keep me away from South Africa for life.

Y'all do have some devastatingly fine women truth be told, and the minds of South Africans are totally free from the religious and moralistic prudishness one sees in other parts of the world when fine young women take off their tops and display God's greatest living sculpture.

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Changing the subject for a moment, I would have loved to see the reed festival in your neck of the woods, but my fear of drunks with guns will keep me away from South Africa for life.

Y'all do have some devastatingly fine women truth be told, and the minds of South Africans are totally free from the religious and moralistic prudishness one sees in other parts of the world when fine young women take off their tops and display God's greatest living sculpture.
blah blah blah... SA sport is drunkeness Yours is ritual killings, no need for epistles wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg / How To Get Pos Machine To Aviod Scam / EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For β‚¦β€Ž15.9 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.