Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub (11109 Views)

Uniport Final-yr Student Shot Dead Outside His Compound In Rivers State / Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them / Graphic:armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
IronGalaxy:
blah blah blah... SA sport is drunkeness Yours is ritual killings, no need for epistles wink

I love the sight of bare-breasted young women, and South Africa is the world leader in this glorious celebration, so please forgive my obsession with that topic if such sights are of no interest to you personally. Now then, I have a few ritual killings to perform while the night is still young. Tradition is important as I am sure you will agree.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Changing the subject for a moment, I would have loved to see the reed festival in your neck of the woods, but my fear of drunks with guns will keep me away from South Africa for life.

Y'all do have some devastatingly fine women truth be told, and the minds of South Africans are totally free from the religious and moralistic prudishness one sees in other parts of the world when fine young women take off their tops and display God's greatest living sculpture.

We forget sex is the national sport in Japageria. How many siblings do you have - 10 ☹️☹️☹️ The average South African has 2.5 children despite our liberal attitudes towards sex.

Worried about Japageria coz estimates are you don't understand family planning and yet are hungry as well, which will result in you becoming the 2nd most populated country soon at 750 million people shocked shocked shocked So your japaring pandemic will continue in SA 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

We forget sex is the national sport in Japageria. How many siblings do you have - 10 ☹️☹️☹️ The average South African has 2.5 children despite our liberal attitudes towards sex.

Worried about Japageria coz estimates are you don't understand family planning and yet are hungry as well, which will result in you becoming the 2nd most populated country soon at 750 million people shocked shocked shocked So your japaring pandemic will continue in SA 😭😭😭

I would be hard-pressed to name one single online South African chat forum because my interest in the affairs of that nation is virtually nonexistent, though I do concede that SOME South African women are blessed with the most shapely tits these eyes have ever seen.

With my complete indifference to any South African forums that might exist online, I find it rather curious that you and our good friend Mr. Galaxy devote so much time and energy to participating in a forum created for Nigerians in Africa and the diaspora.

Could you please be so kind as to enlighten me as to the reasons why Nigeria is of such consuming interest to both of you South African brothers, to warrant allocating so much of your precious time reading and responding to the written opinions of the Nigerians that you profess to hate so much? Enquiring minds demand to know haha.

3 Likes

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

I would be hard-pressed to name one single online South African chat forum because my interest in the affairs of that nation is virtually nonexistent, though I do concede that SOME South African women are blessed with the most shapely tits these eyes have ever seen.

With my complete indifference to any South African forums that might exist online, I find it rather curious that you and our good friend Mr. Galaxy devote so much time and energy to participating in a forum created for Nigerians in Africa and the diaspora.

Could you please be so kind as to enlighten me as to the reasons why Nigeria is of such consuming interest to both of you South African brothers, to warrant allocating so much of your precious time reading and responding to the written opinions of the Nigerians that you profess to hate so much? Enquiring minds demand to know haha.

Your enquiring mind can easily find the answers on DSTV or by googling using the MTN network. You pay through your ears to use those SA services right? 😎😎😎

I wonder why you can't boycott them despite your hourly complaints ☹️☹️☹️

So is it true you were broadcasting under trees before DSTV upskilled you 🇳🇬☹️☹️☹️😭😭😭💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Your enquiring mind can easily find the answers on DSTV or by googling using the MTN network. You pay through your nose to use those SA services right?

I will need to look up these names because I happen to reside in San Diego California, from where I visit my business interests in Nigeria now and then as the need arises. When I complete this homework assignment you have given me, I will gladly respond to your pop quiz here. Your thoughts are appreciated all the same.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

I will need to look up these names because I happen to reside in San Diego California, from where I visit my business interests in Nigeria now and then as the need arises. When I complete this homework assignment you have given me, I will gladly respond to your pop quiz here. Your thoughts are appreciated all the same.

I stay in my homeland, South Africa⭐🇿🇦 for life! No need to japa and if there was we'd fix our country and not run to the US or third world countries where I'd become a pest.

Kind regards from Johannesburg (home❤️).

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I stay in my homeland, South Africa⭐🇿🇦 for life! No need to japa and if there was we'd fix our country and not run to the US or third world countries where I'd become a pest.

Kind regards from Johannesburg (home❤️).

Good man. You are certainly a patriot which is to be respected.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Good man. You are certainly a patriot which is to be respected.

South African = Patriot (it's a synonym).

Thanks for conceding prematurely, I was just getting warmed up 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Other wannabe trolls will pick up from where you stumbled.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I gave up trying to persuade online strangers to align their views with mine many moons ago, so the victory is yours for the taking sir. By the way, the death of Lucky Dube brought about great sadness in me, and in retrospect, I wish that great man could have been less of a South African patriot, by choosing to live outside that troubled and violent land of battle-hardened warriors you call home. Maybe then the reggae legend might have lived to give the world more timeless classics like "Prisoner", of blessed memory.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

I gave up trying to persuade online strangers to align their views with mine many moons ago, so the victory is yours for the taking sir. By the way, the death of Lucky Dube brought about great sadness in me, and in retrospect, I wish that great man could have been less of a South African patriot, by choosing to live outside that troubled and violent land of battle-hardened warriors you call home. Maybe then the reggae legend might have lived to give the world more timeless classics like "Prisoner", of blessed memory.

Tell that to your fellow japa addicts from Mozambique

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/how-dube-was-murdered-435508

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Tell that to your fellow japa addicts from Mozambique

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/how-dube-was-murdered-435508

The man was a national treasure of global influence. A giant tree fell in the forest that day and shook the ground.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jakumo:

The man was a national treasure of global influence. A giant tree fell in the forest that day and shook the ground.

Take it up with the Mozambicans that killed him. Wouldn't be surprised if AKA's case involves people from a certain cowntry in Worst Africa. Coz the motive is there 🧐🧐🧐
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Take it up with the Mozambicans that killed him. Wouldn't be surprised if AKA's case involves people from a certain cowntry in Worst Africa. Coz the motive is there 🧐🧐🧐

Should you ever choose to visit Nigeria, your chieftaincy title will be duly awarded, with all rights and privileges implied, while all these disparaging words you are writing here today will be forgiven in the spirit of bilateral relations between the two giants of Africa, who shall not be named.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 1:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Jakumo:

Should you ever choose to visit Nigeria, your chieftaincy title will be duly awarded, with all rights and privileges implied, while all these disparaging words you are writing here today will be forgiven in the spirit of bilateral relations between the two giants of Africa, who shall not be named.

I'll take a chieftainy from the red indians in San Diego you japared to instead.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 2:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Jakumo:

For someone in the San Diego, US I thought the time would allow for some more banter between us ☹️

Guessing guy is in Enugu, Guttergeria 🇳🇬💩 all along ☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

For someone in the San Diego, US I thought the time would allow for some more banter between us ☹️

This is at least partially correct because I am always in an Enugu state of mind, purely for my own peace of mind, all things considered.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

grin grin He's definitely in Kaduna this one

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Chiraq77(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
zumbigbo:
SA killing it musicians and DJ's like it's the Olympic Games...

Gun violence is endemic there just like gender violence, rape etc...

U forgot the HIV Too

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
IronGalaxy:
grin grin He's definitely in Kaduna this one

Hey, don't knock Kaduna until you've tried it. Where else can you have your precious beer bottle smashed by religious police in the morning, then play host to virgin-hunting blood thirsty Islamic terrorists in the dead of night?

Kaduna is my kinda town, don't ya know. There is never a dull moment in Kaduna, and when the sweet staccato drumbeat of gunfire erupts there, I can simply close my eyes and imagine myself experiencing those same incoming gunshots in my beautiful Soweto Township, where the fun never sets, and all the young maidens are generous in showing off their luscious tits for my viewing pleasure.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Chiraq77:

U forgot the HIV Too

My suspicion is that the Chinese are using HIV and Covid 19 virus infections to deliberately depopulate our beloved South Africa, so as to recolonize the place as part of the new Greater China of their dreams. Why are the Chinese so mean like that? This unfolding calamity is very alarming to comtemplate.

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Haveyoueatentod: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Revenge for killing his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Haveyoueatentod: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Jakumo:

Social media addiction is simply another manifestation of Charles Darwin's laws. Quite a few dumb phuck "celebrities" posted their locations online, only to wind up getting traced to those locations and killed by hoodlums who used those social media posts as homing beacons. The lessons that SHOULD have been learned from those incidents were ignored by this dim-witted South African rapper who has now gone to join his ancestors drinking cheap wine in paradise.
just like 21 savage said "Never post a bitch your dot that's how you get shot" he didn't learn from the recent American rapper that was gunned down in a restaurant

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Jakumo:

My suspicion is that the Chinese are using HIV and Covid 19 virus infections to deliberately depopulate our beloved South Africa, so as to recolonize the place as part of the new Greater China of their dreams. Why are the Chinese so mean like that? This unfolding calamity is very alarming to comtemplate.

Even more calamitous ⬇️⬇️⬇️😭😭😭

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Even more calamitous ⬇️⬇️⬇️😭😭😭
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2023
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin

true definition of a s!thole 🇳🇬🏆😂
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Jakumo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
My fascination with South Africa is the beautiful women who are culturally encouraged to show off their amazing bodies for the camera, but on the other side of the coin, I am still trying without much success to fathom the convoluted rationale offered by our South African brothers who are holding court in this Nigerian discussion forum, as to what exactly it is that compels them to religiously frequent a Nigerian forum multiple times every day just to devote copious time and energy triumphantly declaring their hatred for Nigeria.

The reply offered me when I posed this question earlier in this discussion, made mention of a few acronyms and initials which I presume to be important points, yet, the puzzle persists as to why precisely any person who exuberantly declares their loathing for any particular country would go so far out of their way to devote so much of their precious time typing furiously on their keyboards in beautiful Soweto, all in a bid to be a part of discussions focused on the very country that triggers such bitterness and conceited argumentation to flow like a river from their overheating keyboards. This is a fascinating phenomenon that I truly would like to understand better.

Thank you in advance, good sirs. Your response would be appreciated. Who knows, I may be inspired to look up a South African discussion forum for the first time ever, once the reason for the interest in Nigerian affairs by our South African guests to Nairaland has been explained to me in greater detail.

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Patriots! Ha ****Laugh in julius malema voice****

You mean bigotted protectionist nationalists who have become anti black immigrants.

N**Ga please!
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Stop projecting your serial killers on us. We all know who are the mass rapists and hire for kill taxi rank gang memeber Zulus in joburg and Kwazulu natal.

Ps those so called mozambicans are your brothers. They are shangaan people who live right across the Limpopo border.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
just like 21 savage said "Never post a bitch your dot that's how you get shot" he didn't learn from the recent American rapper that was gunned down in a restaurant

Two things that will get a man assasinated quick. Woman and money

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Patriots! Ha ****Laugh in julius malema voice****

You mean bigotted protectionist nationalists who have become anti black immigrants.

N**Ga please!

Morpheus419scam reveal yourself and face me man to man 🤺⚔️🤺⚔️🤺⚔️💣💥
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Morpheus419scam reveal yourself and face me man to man 🤺⚔️🤺⚔️🤺⚔️💣💥

Sepukku is Morpheus.

Morpheus is Sepukku.

Sepukku is Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh is Morpheus.

I am KANG THE CONQUEROR all over the multiverse.

You are facing the same person.

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Sepukku is Morpheus.

Morpheus is Sepukku.

Sepukku is Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh is Morpheus.

I am KANG THE CONQUEROR all over the multiverse.

You are facing the same person.

I forgot how lame you can be arch nemesis Morpheus419OriginalNigerianScam. Yawn❗

I guess living in lalaland (the matrix) is your way of escaping your daily pathetic existance in Guttergeria 🇳🇬

Has there been an announcement of who successfully stole your elections yet or will a stray Fulani cow 🐮🐄 be declared the surprise winner by your wonderful and marvelous INEC ☹️ ☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Pos Machine To Aviod Scam / Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg / Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.