Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub (11094 Views)

Uniport Final-yr Student Shot Dead Outside His Compound In Rivers State / Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them / Graphic:armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I forgot how lame you can be arch nemesis Morpheus419OriginalNigerianScam. Yawn❗

How dare you call me your acrch nemesis. small small boy.

I am Morphues. I was here before your time. I will be here after your time. I am immortus!

WannaHowzit:

I guess living in lalaland (the matrix) is your way of escaping your daily pathetic existance in Guttergeria 🇳🇬

“Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.”

WannaHowzit:

Has there been an announcement of who successfully stole your elections yet or will a stray Fulani cow 🐮🐄 be declared the surprise winner by your wonderful and marvelous INEC ☹️ ☹️☹️☹️

They've been stealing elections in Nigeria and a good part of the world ever since the dawn of the capitalist system but you are blind and can't see that as much as you think your country elects a party. WHite monopoly capital rules your lives and the freedom you think you have is a mere illusion between those who control the means of production and those that don't.

FREE YOUR MIND!
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sepukku:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
They've been stealing elections in Nigeria and a good part of the world ever since the dawn of the capitalist system but you are blind and can't see that as much as you think your country elects a party. WHite monopoly capital rules your lives and the freedom you think you have is a mere illusion between those who control the means of production and those that don't.

FREE YOUR MIND!

Our predetermined leaders aren't sickly old men who spend half the year in London hospitals or die in office while the youth fold their arms. Free your mind first. Ok.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Our predetermined leaders aren't sickly old men who spend half the year in London hospitals or die in office while the youth fold their arms. Free your mind first. Ok.

Yes they are fiercely corrupt illiterates who allow their comrades to loot the coffers of the state and endorse Supply side economics from the would be WHite monopoly capitalists.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by WannaHowzit(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Yes they are fiercely corrupt illiterates who allow their comrades to loot the coffers of the state and endorse Supply side economics from the would be WHite monopoly capitalists.

Only a housenigga will omit the extreme corrupt role of WMC. Only the blacks are labelled "fiercely corrupt". I get you Blackface 👍🏾

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by IronGalaxy: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Only a housenigga will omit the extreme corrupt role of WMC. Only the blacks are labelled "fiercely corrupt". I get you Blackface 👍🏾
No surprises there

1 Like

Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by EmiDon11: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=121320627]
South African = Patriot (it's a synonym).
Thanks for conceding prematurely, I was just getting warmed up
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Sepukku: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Sepukku is a proud Ninja warrior who will die by the sword rather than sell out.

Non of what you wrote above describes anything about me, now please address the subject matter and not the subject transmitting the message.

Do you have corrupt and incompetent illiterates running ministries in your government who were hand picked by illiterats officials who were "elected" by illiterate people to govern them.
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Chiraq77(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Jakumo:

My suspicion is that the Chinese are using HIV and Covid 19 virus infections to deliberately depopulate our beloved South Africa, so as to recolonize the place as part of the new Greater China of their dreams. Why are the Chinese so mean like that? This unfolding calamity is very alarming to comtemplate.

Lol stop Watching to much YouTube
It's Obvious you are just a conspiracy theory junkie
Re: PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub by Yayi229: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Jakumo:
My fascination with South Africa is the beautiful women who are culturally encouraged to show off their amazing bodies for the camera, but on the other side of the coin, I am still trying without much success to fathom the convoluted rationale offered by our South African brothers who are holding court in this Nigerian discussion forum, as to what exactly it is that compels them to religiously frequent a Nigerian forum multiple times every day just to devote copious time and energy triumphantly declaring their hatred for Nigeria.

The reply offered me when I posed this question earlier in this discussion, made mention of a few acronyms and initials which I presume to be important points, yet, the puzzle persists as to why precisely any person who exuberantly declares their loathing for any particular country would go so far out of their way to devote so much of their precious time typing furiously on their keyboards in beautiful Soweto, all in a bid to be a part of discussions focused on the very country that triggers such bitterness and conceited argumentation to flow like a river from their overheating keyboards. This is a fascinating phenomenon that I truly would like to understand better.

Thank you in advance, good sirs. Your response would be appreciated. Who knows, I may be inspired to look up a South African discussion forum for the first time ever, once the reason for the interest in Nigerian affairs by our South African guests to Nairaland has been explained to me in greater detail.

Those are clearly below the age of consent you hórny old goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience / We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra / Shocking: As Pastor And A Rev. Was Arrested 4 Stealing A Honda CRV In Abia. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.