Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! (2209 Views)

Man Gets Hard Knocks From Evil Spirits Every Time He Sleeps With His Wife / Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. / If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Pweety4me(f): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2011
I was on my way back home, when i saw a family friend, he is (deaf) but lip reads, he asked me why i had not replied his txt and i told him i didn't have credit, then he was talking and saying how he wanted to come to let's say my house sha, and i said NO that i wil be going back to meet someone(which was true) anywayz that was it and we said goodbye.

Next thingggggg, you won't imagine, he came to let's say OUR house grin tongue yu won't believe what this man told my motherrr, he said he thought that i had went to a guy's house and i was having sexxx whattttttt!!! shocked shocked cheesy angry

I can't believe that y'know, i don't know why on earth he would think such evil of me, it just makes me rethink abut who i be nice to, and even if that's what i was doing how the fck is it his business?am i not OLD(mature) enoughh nansense!!

Ladies becareful the people you acknowledge ooo.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2011
The man is just pissed you didn't give him the attention he wanted.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Pweety4me(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2011
Lol he ran for his dear life, when my mother went downstairs to call me. cheesy
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Pweety4me(f): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89:

The man is just pissed you didn't give him the attention he wanted.
What kind of nansense attenion?the man has a wife and baby daughter, wetin him dey find again?mama & papa no dey house, i dey go out wetin him want come do again?
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by cantell(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

I was on my way back home, when i saw a family friend, he is (deaf) but lip reads, he asked me why i had not replied his txt and i told him i didn't have credit, then he was talking and saying how he wanted to come to let's say my house sha, and i said NO that i wil be going back to meet someone(which was true) anywayz that was it and we said goodbye.

Next thingggggg, you won't imagine, he came to let's say OUR house grin tongue yu won't believe what this man told my motherrr, he said he thought that i had went to a guy's house and i was having sexxx whattttttt!!! shocked shocked cheesy angry

I can't believe that y'know, i don't know why on earth he would think such evil of me, it just makes me rethink abut who i be nice to, and even if that's what i was doing how the fck is it his business?am i not OLD(mature) enoughh nansense!!

You still live with your mama? No wonder!
Dat means na true na. You go do sharp sharp!
You dey chop and clean mouth before. Person don catch you.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2011
Cantell like trouble! What can i say. Having a wife and a child are obviously the least of his concern.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by ghboytelle(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2011
cantell:

she's only 14
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by cantell(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89:

Cantell like trouble! What can i say. Having a wife and a child are obviously the least of his concern.
Ah! Wetin i do na?
ghboytelle:

she's only 14
Lol. That explains it.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by allure1(f): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2011
na wa for the man n his toturing.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Tosinville(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hell of a crap
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Njgirl1: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
You should have used bad men and not evil men . The word evil made me expect more I know I speak for a lot of people when I say 'DISAPOINTED'. No offence you will make a good journalist though cos they just put up shouty headlines on the front page only for one to buy it and find out the magazine or newspaper is empty
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Brightmind: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
If all men faced their businesses, n let theri nose alone, d world wud hv been a more peacful place
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Jenny20(f): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2011
Methinks, the dude is an attention seeker.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
*Yawns again*
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2011
I suspected foul play there, But, you got idea how he described the fuckinggg thing to your mom? how exactly abeg? cheesy cheesy
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Mynd44: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
Pervert
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2011
^^Pweety is going off nl, so don't be looking for her.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
What kinda lame thread is this?

Deaf and dumb dey toast you? So how that one take consign us?

Another dumb thread from this dumb chick.

So you still live with your parents? That figures cheesy
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

I was on my way back home, when i saw a family friend, he is (deaf) but lip reads, he asked me why i had not replied his txt and [size=13pt]i told him i didn't have credit,[/size] then he was talking and saying how he wanted to come to let's say my house sha, and i said NO that i wil be going back to meet someone(which was true) anywayz that was it and we said goodbye.

Pweety4me:

Lol he ran for his dear life, [size=13pt]when my mother went downstairs[/size] to call me. cheesy
cantell:

Not only is she living with mama, she lives in Naija! Typical Naija language "I dont have credit"! & "went downstairs!" SMH! undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
@sexkills- nice observation.

She go dey form janded chick. Yeye thing
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^ I've always known she was a fake janded wannabe chic! lemme see the pathetic defense show she'll put on now! grin grin grin
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by eridah2007(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
^
lolz
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
Loool no comment.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin BUSTED! Naija Babe! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ur daft, y'know why? because wherevr i live doesn't determine how Nigerian or non-nigerian i will behave, besides i never mentioned where i live to you, you asked me and i said it had nothing to do with you, for the record i'm not even Nigerian. undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
You just keep making a fool out of ya self, i don't get it, yet yu say ur no hater, it's pointless be urself, be REAL.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
bittatruth:

your daft, y'know why? because wherevr i live doesn't determine how Nigerian or non-nigerian i will behave, besides i never mentioned where i live to you, you asked me and i said it had nothing to do with you, for the record i'm not even Nigerian. undecided
Lol! You really wanna have a piece of me. Dont cha? grin grin
If i'm daft, then you are daft10, the very perfect definition of daft, dumb, unarguably slow,the very epitome of mumu and pathetically living in a delusion! Yeah! And my dad is the president of Nigeria! undecided

Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
***SMH***

Ur a slow & very pathetic case.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
bittatruth:

***SMH***

your a slow & very pathetic case.

And you are a mor[b]o[/b]nic and discombobulated faceless online character, who has a hopeless and insidious opinion of her self! undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^Speaking 4 ya self hunnie? cheesy
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ Best you got? cheesy You dont have words of your own again? Ragamuffin? Is that your way of saying, i give up? Dummy? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? / Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex Lover....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.