Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! (2208 Views)

Man Gets Hard Knocks From Evil Spirits Every Time He Sleeps With His Wife / Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. / If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Dsense(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
PWEETY angry angry angry

Get a serious job dear undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2011
@sexbillz Se This guy don drink something 2nite. . .or r u hornyyy? all of a sudden u ave mouth to talk at me abi? onye ara abeg comot 4 road make i see better things.

When your ready to be REAL i will speak to you, don't wear mask and talk to me i know you to well luv.
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
D-sense:

PWEETY angry angry angry

Get a serious job dear undecided
What are u going on about?

Where do u work?and how much do u earn?
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
bittatruth:

@sexbillz Se This guy don drink something 2nite. . .or r u hornyyy? all of a sudden u ave mouth to talk at me abi? onye ara abeg comot 4 road make i see better things.

When your ready to be REAL i will speak to you, don't wear mask and talk to me i know you to well luv.

Olodo! The stench of your incoherence is a beauty to behold! Cant you see you are grasping cluelessly to argumentative fallacious straws? Lol @ knowing me too well! Maybe you are still dreaming dear! Unfortunately for you, i dont know how to reciprocate your quantum quotidian stupidity! It's become part of you already! Get the help you need fast! FAKE A[b]S[/b]S! undecided You aren't up to my arguing standards, cos it's a well known fact that your stunted brain is on a coerced recession! I only hope you salvage whatever you can out of it before it's too late and your insanity becomes irredeemable! I'm Out! Best to leave you to wallow in your poor show of defense! What's bad in being a Nigerian by the way? Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
bittatruth:

What are u going on about?

Where do u work?and how much do u earn?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Olodo! The stench of your incoherence is a beauty to behold! Cant you see you are grasping cluelessly to argumentative fallacious straws? Lol @ knowing me too well! Maybe you are still dreaming dear! Unfortunately for you, i dont know how to reciprocate your quantum quotidian stupidity! It's become part of you already! Get the help you need fast! FAKE A[b]S[/b]S! undecided You aren't up to my arguing standards, cos it's a well known fact that your stunted brain is on a coerced recession! I only hope you salvage whatever you can out of it before it's too late and your insanity becomes irredeemable! I'm Out! Best to leave you to wallow in your poor show of defense! What's bad in being a Nigerian by the way? Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^Y r u laughing at him?can't you see that the poor kid needs help? that was either a letter to himself or his associate claremont.

lmao @ "arguing standards" what a dafty grin undecided
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Goldieluks: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
Pweety your a mysterious girl/lady. undecided wink
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^Lol meaning?ok will tell pweety tongue
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by MrCork17: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
bittatruth. sweeery are u one of them? wink
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by bittatruth(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^One of what?
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by kpolli(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
He vexed cos u didnt give him punny
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by MrsChima1(f): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
The truth be told!
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
Wished these fights cld be real sad sad sad
Re: God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! by Ikroberts: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
That's the best prayer, but you should not be one of them or.

Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? / What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies / Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best?