Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (65999 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by IfnobeGod20: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
tolue42:

Ahhhhh another lie from Obidense
You can continue deceiving yourself. I say again as a security expert, no entourage vehicle of a VIP is parked at the back of stage for security reasons. You guys should stop fooling around. VIP vehicles are parked at few meters to VIP station. I won't reply you again because your brain capacity cannot comprehend such security details.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MzErica(f): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

If we put all those kindergarten criminals you are posting together, they are not up to brother ,Hushpuppy.

The main drug barons in Nigeria are your brothers. Buruji Kashamu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA . Tinubu had a similar case. Even the incumbent Governor of Ogun state has drug trafficking case in USA.

For every hushpuppi there is a obiwanne aka invictusobi currently chilling in jail. Emmanuel nwude also comes to mind, the yanmiri that sold fake airport to a Brazilian. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Even, the pandora criminal that you flattinno fools are praising to high heaven current, was once a drug dealer, may he should come out and tell us how he made so much money before he became governor, the last time I checked his parents are petty traders.

I sincerely hope you are living in anambra that pandora made heaven on earth for you nzogbu nzogbu cretins. And don't forget not to step out tomorrow, otherwise Simon ekpa boys will behead you and burn your remains to ashes!

Akpu munching ape!

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by renderme: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
taretoofine:
this picture was taken 12 pm

its was on twitter
the rally was mid noon

please stop the falsehood
ashamed of the Admins how this made FP

OH MY. This is a lie. I saw the 11.30 video an obidient made, cos the venue was even empty except a few people on the stands and she was lamenting dt people must start coming.

Watch it on this link.
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1624428321537679362?cxt=HHwWhICzxfW8kIstAAAA
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tishbite42: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

Are you in Lagos? If you are you should know that if there's a tribal war in Lagos between Yorubas and Igbos, Igbos will suffer more.Im not in support of it, but you should know the fact..Lagos don't share any boundary with any region except Yoruba states and Yoruba areas in Benin republic..You will be rounded up and dealt with mercilessly...I'm surprised you Obidense are pointing accusing fingers at APC...See PDP threat is LP...LP is stealing PDP votes..LP is not a threat to APC in Lagos state..Know this fact.
I'm in Lagos, Ogba precisely. I don't do Nigerian politics but I know for a fact that the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, Jonathan and Yar'Adua have never been molested in Alaigbo. We won't tolerate any nonsense against Obi.
By God's grace, I'm in Lagos like my father was during the upheaval of the 60s. The God who kept him will keep me. No be today Igbos start to stay Lagos.
I'm sure you couldn't dream of attacking Atiku when he came to Lagos but you're masturbating about attacking Obi.
Try it and see as everyone will bear the consequences.
No time for stupidity.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by maestroferddi: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
You don't know more than a sitting governor who categorically state that Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing
We shall first of all unmask Tinubu and then come for Soludo...

Soludo issue is an internal and little matter which we shall sort out very soon...

Our eyes are on the ball...Retire Tinubu to Iragbiji...

In several years to come, when Nigeria history is being written, it shall vividly be stated that Mr Peter Obi neutralized a character called Tinubu who gained the infamy of being the father of bullion van democracy in Nigeria...
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by oserolink(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
At least people didn't close store for ralley
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by VTJN(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
maestroferddi:
We shall first of all unmask Tinubu and then come for Soludo...

Soludo issue is an internal and little matter which we shall sort out very soon...

Our eyes are on the ball...Retire Tinubu to Iragbiji...

In several years to come, when Nigeria history is being written, it shall vividly be stated that Mr Peter Obi neutralized a character called Tinubu who gained the infamy of being the father of bullion van democracy in Nigeria...
Hahahahaha

You don't know more than the 36 state sitting governors who avoided Obi like a plague ๐Ÿ˜€

You will definitely join Datti and Aisha Yusufu to cry after the defeat of your Obi at the polls
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
It is clear Obi is just wasting his time
....it's a fake video
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Softmirror:
IS THAT ALL?! undecided
...it's a fake video
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Even Atiku campaign for Lagos wey I think say small still pass this one.

The person wey do this aerial video do Obiidiots strong thing.

..the campaign has not yet started yet.. supporters were walking in into the venue... Peter obi has not even arrived the venue yet sef
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's an early morning video...the campaign has not even started yet.. Peter Obi had not yet arrived the venue yet...so you can not deceive nigerians
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

PrinceofLagos, come and see your rally from aeriel view. This drone too sweet abeg. I laff oooooo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
...the campaign has not yet started yet... supporters were walking into the venue.... even Peter obi has not yet arrived yet
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tolue42(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You can continue deceiving yourself. I say again as a security expert, no entourage vehicle of a VIP is parked at the back of stage for security reasons. You guys should stop fooling around. VIP vehicles are parked at few meters to VIP station. I won't reply you again because your brain capacity cannot comprehend such security details.

You are foolish young man...Obi lule!. You're embarrassed with that nonsense outing right??
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

But to be honest I come dey pity them ..

Jokes apart..

They should av use agege stadium jeje or unilag sport centre
...the campaign has not yet started...supporters were walking into the venue and Peter obi has not even arrived the venue yet
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by interfig(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hope you all understand that people hardly see cash to go out. Especially here in Abuja. God will help us deal with this evil party and remove them..I don't care who wins but APC must not be allowed to continue
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by maestroferddi: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

You don't know more than the 36 state sitting governors who avoided Obi like a plague ๐Ÿ˜€

You will definitely join Datti and Aisha Yusufu to cry after the defeat of your Obi at the polls
A new sheriff is in town...

The governors will be negotiating to stay out of jail.. .

Corrupt elements and their supporters have the sword of Damocles dangling...
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by pacespot(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
It is clear Obi is just wasting his time

Is that why you sent APC thugs to attack the rally goers, so as to continue to show us this your drone view?

Obidient properties and cars worth hundreds of millions of Naira were damaged as a result of going to this rally. Do you know how many thousands of more would-be rally attendants would have been dissuaded by such attack?

Mind you, this is not the only place the rally was held, also show us the drone views of alaba international market rally, surulere rally and street rallies by Obidients in Lagos yesterday?

Now also show us the drone view of APC rally in Abuja?
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by VTJN(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
maestroferddi:
A new sheriff is in town...

The governors will be negotiating to stay out of jail.. .

Corrupt elements and their supporters have the sword of Damocles dangling...
You will join Datti and Aisha Yusufu to cry after the defeat of your Obi at the polls
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
ufotunang:
...the campaign has not yet started yet... supporters were walking into the venue.... even Peter obi has not yet arrived yet

Obi was on stage
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omodua(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
Stop crying, churning lies.

Obi's convoy were attacked and prevented from going to the Rally by APC sponsored thugs. Over 30 Obidients were attacked and macheted. And how do you expect more crowd when state government blocked all accessories to the venue of the Rally.

But Tinubu can't win with this gangsterism and mob attacks.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by taretoofine(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
renderme:

OH MY. This is a lie. I saw the 11.30 video an obidient made, cos the venue was even empty except a few people on the stands and she was lamenting dt people must start coming.

Watch it on this link.
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1624428321537679362?cxt=HHwWhICzxfW8kIstAAAA
u answered yourself
the rally was held at what time again?
when did the presidential candidate stepped in
go to YouTube the channels video was 1hr46 mins long , i want to know the spot where the girl was standing?
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Airoflaw(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Something is really wrong with obedient campaign. He came to ilorin I barely know he was in town. Because the publicity was not strong. What Most of his people do is to do online vote, na that go win election?
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ttooyy12345: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eyahhhhhhh.
Why sanwo olu give them oversized venue na?
Datti complain about this thing o.
I can't even laff i swahili grin grin grin
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by IfnobeGod20: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
tolue42:

You are foolish young man...Obi lule!. You're embarrassed with that nonsense outing right??
I have bought tank that will fill your cry on the 26th February. Get ready.

See below the rally picture in TBS Lagos that you guys are propagating lie about. God pass you guys.

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omoawoke: 12:45am On Feb 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

When you interrogate thief and corner him, he will confess. At that point, leave him with some dignity. No need to bring out cctv video recording to replay his crime. Save him the embarrassment. grin

Peter Obi shame in Lagos two weeks to election is a confession. No need to ask for any further proof. Lagos is decided, Obi is a loser.

I loved where you positioned each candidate returning to their home base for wrap up, unfortunately for Obi, there is no home base to return to. Simon Ekpa has taken ownership. grin grin

That guy wicked grin no be better person
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omoawoke: 12:54am On Feb 13, 2023
VTJN:
bro they know Obi will not win. Atiku is their second option

They just don't want Tinubu to win..

That's just a dumb strategy, and na ego over strategy.
If you don't want Tinubu to win, then join force with Atiku..Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omoawoke: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I have bought tank that will fill your cry on the 26th February. Get ready.

See below the rally picture in TBS Lagos that you guys are propagating lie about. God pass you guys.

Can u see the drone in that picture doing justice.

DO you know that taking pictures from ground level makes it look populated. Even to snap 20 people will look like 200

That is why that particular drone you see is doing its job by snapping the bigger picture
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omoawoke: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:
Obidients are very busy set of people that can't even be cajoled out from their businesses even if you give them Urchins' 2k....

You saw crowd that greeted him in Alaba?

It's funny that even the only place I see Yorubas against Obi is on Nairaland..... Most of them with good intentions are Obidient. Take it or take it......

Moreover, this same video was posted yesterday, so there's nothing new.

Meet you at the polling units....
Nigeria must be free from sleeping leaders, our name is already too dented to have a Druggie rule us.

Pity yourselves.

market with small streets, go to the market any day and time and it is crowded.
Why won't market be crowded even on a Saturday.. How will u use market to test your popularity grin are u okay grin
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omoawoke: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Mandate2023:

Mumu.....I no even see anybody wey wear obi or LP vest yesterday in ikorodu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wetin ppl dey do for mile2 and alaba when na tbs be d main center for d rally.....find another thing talk๐Ÿ˜‚ upon all d hype of posting pics of ppl going inside bus and those gatherings to enter bus na dis yeye thing una fit come up with

Ikorodu is an APC controlled city.

APC wins ikorodu 99%
PDP takes 0.8%
LP takes 0,2%

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Omoawoke: 1:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Manna5050:
Yoruba moslems attacked Labour party supporters yesterday, they blocked third mainland bridge with buses, now the ones paid by tinubu to write nonsense against Obi are here telling us that Obi has no chance, why not write about kwankwaso?, 25 February Obi will be the president of Nigeria.

Which one be Yoruba Muslims again. Religious division cannot work on Yoruba, e no fit work, go try another one.

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Realestatevixen: 2:36am On Feb 13, 2023
willibounce1:

Delusional ipob scoundrel. adaobi will be president of biafra.ud.

Hello willibounce1 sorry about my earlier response to your post where you insulted me. I shouldn't have responded to your very provocative comment because its not in my character to go that path, however, I felt it was necessary to let you know its not okay to insult someone you know nothing about. I wanted you to feel the pain of being insulted. I hereby retract my earlier response.
Peace!!!
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Mandate2023:

Mumu.....I no even see anybody wey wear obi or LP vest yesterday in ikorodu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wetin ppl dey do for mile2 and alaba when na tbs be d main center for d rally.....find another thing talk๐Ÿ˜‚ upon all d hype of posting pics of ppl going inside bus and those gatherings to enter bus na dis yeye thing una fit come up with

grin grin
Obi was a flop at CNN interview, he flopped in Lagos. He will flop at the polls.

Feb 25th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.