Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (65922 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
I've been calling PrinceofLagos, to come over here, I wan show dem something. lol....🤣🤣

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Please help me call , PrinceofLagos to come here. Lol....🤣🤣

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 2mch(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Urchins on overdrive ,....e go shock una
This one has overshocked us. Lol

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by drlateef: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Why Una dey give us oversize all the time na?! 😁🙃

This is another naming ceremony. How many babies Obi go born sef!!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:
I've been calling PrinceofLagos, to come over here, I wan show dem something. lol....🤣🤣
you joke alot this days so much that sometimes want to question your sanity

You don't only insults people, you lie alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by DesignMaestro(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
They really really overestimated their number for choosing TBS of all places.

I had wished they would use the venue for their Lagos rally but I thought they won't dare try it after what they experienced in other states.

February 25 is the day we will put a lot of arguments about Igbo and their number in Lagos to rest.

Za a goge raini. 😉

Contempt will be naturally erased

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Jogs1900: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
DesignMaestro:
See how they shut down Lagos 😂😆😄

Zombidients and self deception na 5 and 6
Kwankwaso will pull more crowd than this sef.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Certified lunatic speak to the drone video. That's why I mentioned you zombiediots. Hope you can now see how foolish you guys have been? So this is how you want to win Lagos right? Wetin una dey smoke? You guys have been exposed. Blaaady fools!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Jogs1900: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
tinsel:

Changing the music
It's easy to pull crowd in major street..But I can confidently tell you Ikorodu is a no go area for LP... Nobody knows them there.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's easy to pull crowd in major street..But I can confidently tell you Ikorodu is a no go area for LP... Nobody knows them there.
Lagos streets are always busy whether rally or no rally.
In the streets many people will also come out to see who is passing.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tinsel: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The guy is joking now. You can see that. Why abuse him?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Jogs1900: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
tinsel:

Exactly you sabi Lagos well...If he's claiming street credibility, he should have trekked to isale Eko, Oshodi na, Mushin na.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Exclusive101: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
De play !
With how you organize busses across lenght n breath of Lagos to convey any willing perosn to the stadium.

kcpumping:
Lol....the truth is I find it hard to believe that you guys still struggle to understand the obidatti strategy.
Did u see the crowed in alaba? Mile 2 nko?
Do u know that ikorodu isn't even part of all you seeing.....finally, no imported crowed at all

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

What an anticlimax.obi hasn't visited abia,ondo,bayelsa,kebbi states.

An anticlimax is an understatement. I'm 100% sure he didn't expect it. I'm also sure Tinubu didn't expect it. Every sane person knew Obi can't win Lagos but expected a good showing.

This rally want far and below all expectation. A disaster.

There's no need going to the places you mentioned. It will do him more harm if he attempts it. The electorate now know he's too weak few weeks to the election; they won't bother attend the rallies. That will do more damage to his campaign. Make him just cut his loss.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
ryloy:
Drone Shot of Obi Presidential Campaign Rally in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU

O pari. Mushroom party indeed.

Asiwaju go on soun jor. Asiwaju lokan!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:

An anticlimax is an understatement. I'm 100% sure he didn't expect it. I'm also sure Tinubu didn't expect it. Every sane person knew Obi can't win Lagos but expected a good showing.

This rally want far and below all expectation. A disaster.

There's no need going to the places you mentioned. It will do him more harm if he attempts it. The electorate now know he's too weak few weeks to the election; they won't bother attend the rallies. That will do more damage to his campaign. Make him just cut his loss.

But let him still contest.he must not step down

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

But let him still contest.he must not step down

Yeah. He must not step down.

If does, Asiwaju's victory will become harder.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:

Yeah. He must not step down.

If does, Asiwaju's victory will become harder.

Sorry,where are you from

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

Sorry,where are you from

I'm from Kwara.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:

I'm from Kwara.

Can pdp get 30%

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

You mean with your level of education, you will be voting a 82 years old demented man who urinates on himself as president on February 25th because of tribalism?

What a shame.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Pascal9: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
tinsel:

Ewooooooooo. Gini bu ifeaaaa
nwannem ndi igbo choro iwasti vote fa, obi Tinubu ga egenu ifa o,
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by CockAndBullStor: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hoebie is a comedian at best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

Can pdp get 30%

Maybe 20%. PDP is dead in Kwara.

LP no go see 5%. I'm anticipating 70%+ for Asiwaju.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You mean with your level of education, you will be voting a 82 years old demented man who urinates on himself as president on February 25th because of tribalism?

What a shame.

A 82 year old that's the best administrator Nigeria has ever produced since 1999. The best still alive. Yes, he has my vote.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by HimName: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
This drone shot make me burst laff nor b small.

Lagosian nor get joy at all.

Wetin dem do Giringory Obi 😂

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by renderme: 1:34am On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

What an anticlimax.obi hasn't visited abia,ondo,bayelsa,kebbi states.

Its a saturday too. They definitely expected more pple. There were bus pickup points. At least theyve given APC a heads up on what theyre up against in Lagos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 1:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

grin grin grin

When you interrogate thief and corner him, he will confess. At that point, leave him with some dignity. No need to bring out cctv video recording to replay his crime. Save him the embarrassment. grin

Peter Obi shame in Lagos two weeks to election is a confession. No need to ask for any further proof. Lagos is decided, Obi is a loser.

I loved where you positioned each candidate returning to their home base for wrap up, unfortunately for Obi, there is no home base to return to. Simon Ekpa has taken ownership. grin grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Some freak Obidient told me this drone picture was taken when people were just coming into the stadium, about an hour later when Obi arrived the stadium was overfilled that thousands more people were forced to stay outside because no room even to stand in stadium.

So I sent him this picture and pointed the purple circle to him. Thats Peter Obi security convoy, parked. Obi was already seated when this drone picture was taken. He had to address the less than 5,000 people at the rally, and left with his spirit sunken. grin

I also heard yesterday Unilag disclaimed the LP advert for a event hosting Peter Obi in Unilag. What a blow, Obi don suffer in Lagos. grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by raumdeuter: 3:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Dem for use person parlor

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.