Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (65975 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by FEGNO: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2023
If you are so sure that is the crowd that turned up then you have nothing to worry about. It should not be worthy of your post. What bothers me is saying PO is joking and wasting his time and yet the man is living rent free in all your heads. If he is a non issue why bother with seeing what crowd he commands? Why not focus on your campaign and what you people are doing?

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

You're still lying and deluding yourselves that Obi no dey mobilize grin
Meanwhile, Obi dey use your donations dey catch cruise grin
You will receive sense latest by 28th.
https://www.nairaland.com/7565488/pastor-frank-onwunere-petitions-over

You know why anyone who misappropriate any fund is called out?..... Because that's not condoned in the system unlike some people that bullion vans keep missing their way to their house..... and the chieftains would be dancing headless on the national TV saying different things.... contradicting themselves.
That's not wise.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MideMrPossible: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2023
This shot was taken when the crowd were still coming talkless of several attacks by thugs on different axis.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by raumdeuter: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Yorubas might betray tinubu

How do you mean?

Tinubu will win all SW states

Highest percentage will be from Ondo Ekiti lowest from Osun and Lagos
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

How do you mean?

Tinubu will win all SW states

Highest percentage will be from Ondo Ekiti lowest from Osun and Lagos

You see.outside Lagos,he should get nothing less than 65%.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Emmasteev(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Must Everyone Attend Rally? I GUESS RALLY SHOULD NOT BE MEASURE WITH VOTES
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
PerfectMan24:
This is not what I saw in ChannelsTv. This could be before the rally.

Exactly, it's a view of the early moment when people were still trooping in.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by raumdeuter: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

You see.outside Lagos,he should get nothing less than 65%.

Osun and Oyo have PDP governors
It's the same way Atiku won't get 65% in any northern state that has an APC governor
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
grin I'm happy because everybody is facing the same heat , infact is even the rich men that are crying the most in this country, body go tell everybody, I only pity for wives wey dey no dey work or do anything dey depend on man whereas side hens dey enjoy their husbands money pass , I no go look any uche face .
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Healthquest: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You mean with your level of education, you will be voting a 82 years old demented man who urinates on himself as president on February 25th because of tribalism?

What a shame.
so we should vote someone who destroyed Anambra so he can destroyed NIGERIA?.
IF U don't like Asiwaju,pls Like Nigeria because he is the only one who can elevate ds country
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Bigchristo: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pityoobi:
Dey play,still dey play.

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by femisplash: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You know why anyone who misappropriate any fund is called out?..... Because that's not condoned in the system unlike some people that bullion vans keep missing their way to their house..... and the chieftains would be dancing headless on the national TV saying different things.... contradicting themselves.
That's not wise.
Lol.. they were being called out because the money didn't go round, money that was supposed to be shared by 10-15 people was pocketed by one person. Even Obi was once accused of diverting money by LP national secretary. Obi came to LP and started issuing different accounts for donations different from the Party's account. Lots of social media influencers have used gullible Obidients to cash out on Twitter. Obi have been flying in a private jet after collecting donations, same man whose followers were saying he doesn't fly private jet and only travels in economy. Nobody is talking about it because they can't use it as caimpaign anylonger. Has he given an account of donations he has collected so far?. Guy man dey use ibo sense dey scam una, if he loses, his billions are safe in his bank but na you wey donate una pocket money go cry pass.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Pityoobi: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Bigchristo post=120843821][/quote]

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Favourchris(f): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
DesignMaestro:
They really really overestimated their number for choosing TBS of all places.

I had wished they would use the venue for their Lagos rally but I thought they won't dare try it after what they experienced in other states.

February 25 is the day we will put a lot of arguments about Igbo and their number in Lagos to rest.

Za a goge raini. πŸ˜‰

Contempt will be naturally erased

No feb 25 is when we will choose to continue this system not paying anyone or change it for good.

You guys think this is a competition, a country is sinking, hopes is being loss at our very face and you guys think this is all about obi …..

You all need to set your priority straight
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tishbite42: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are thinking too far...Calm down.. I commented because of what Obidients are saying that Obi has street credibility hence I mentioned those areas.,No be your candidate carry presidential campaign go street?. Some Yorubas can't go to those areas to campaign yet there are voters there....
I've no business with his candidacy. But killing him will precipitate a conflict no one can imagine.
You thugs and urchins should stay guided. No presidential candidate has been molested in Alaigbo. We won't tolerate such nonsense.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by fohlarp: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
RockHard:

Na overconfidence kee dem. If to say na basketball court dem use for the rally, e for make sense. But alas, they believed too much in their own social media hype, so they went for TBS, only to end up exposing themselves.
meaning d space was too large,ok but wnt ppl run 4 dr heads,after gettn wind of rascalty perfmnc frm apc guys any thg can hapen so dey sat dwn home n he had alrdy grted dem via road show,so dey mt feel av seen him no nd goin stadium,peeps are jst rung 4 dr heads na bat land mk den no come die bf dr time
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Michmood555(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
All this epistle for obidients nwanne zukwanike
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by maestroferddi: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

Ordinary TBS your Obi couldn't fill on Saturday despite Alaba market shutting down?

February 25th no far again
TBS has a sitting capacity of over 100,000 far above the next biggest facility in Nigeria which doesn't sit more than 50,000...

Then we are talking about you a Tinubu supporter for whom common sense and objectivity are discounted in any engagement...
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is that pictures in the stadium?
KingOfAmebo:

You mean drone image doesn't work for early pictures abi which blu bulaba this one dey talk?

Urchins are indeed senseless...one urchin went there early with his drone to deceive his fellow urchins....grin grin grin

I am sure the below image of Peter Obi street credibility is giving urchins sleepless nights....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by uchennaq(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
What they did majorly was road work. Yes and that picture was when they were waiting for his arrival.

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Obyino: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Anything to make an Urchin feel happy πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ashlar(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
You must be joking with the free data
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
kcpumping:
Lol....the truth is I find it hard to believe that you guys still struggle to understand the obidatti strategy.
Did u see the crowed in alaba? Mile 2 nko?
Do u know that ikorodu isn't even part of all you seeing.....finally, no imported crowed at all
Self deceit is an incurable virus
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣
I don watch d drone video repeatedly. Laff wan kee me 🀣🀣🀣
Lolzzz!

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

Lol.. they were being called out because the money didn't go round, money that was supposed to be shared by 10-15 people was pocketed by one person. Even Obi was once accused of diverting money by LP national secretary. Obi came to LP and started issuing different accounts for donations different from the Party's account. Lots of social media influencers have used gullible Obidients to cash out on Twitter. Obi have been flying in a private jet after collecting donations, same man whose followers were saying he doesn't fly private jet and only travels in economy. Nobody is talking about it because they can't use it as caimpaign anylonger. Has he given an account of donations he has collected so far?. Guy man dey use ibo sense dey scam una, if he loses, his billions are safe in his bank but na you wey donate una pocket money go cry pass.

We donating, are showing you what we can do in the affirmative for a better country.... not those who sell their birthrights for 10k knowing glaringly how this nation would be destroyed and divided the more in the next 4 yrs..... On what basis are you voting Tinubu if not tribe?
Does he have integrity? If he were to be from another tribe, from the only conscience available in your heart, would you vote for him?
You are just busy playing tribe card while the whole nation burns. It's a pity
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by taretoofine(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
this picture was taken 12 pm

its was on twitter
the rally was mid noon

please stop the falsehood
ashamed of the Admins how this made FP
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Zulum500: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Urchins on overdrive ,....e go shock una

Na obi failure 😎😁😁🀣
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Blazebond(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
To be fair I think that many of his supporters where on the road show campaign and maybe didn't really go with him to TBS.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Abassmt post=120838362][/quote]

Tinubu and Akande are age mates. They were in NADECO together and became Governors in 1999.

Akande was never Tinubu' s godfather. They are age mates and close friends.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by VTJN(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
maestroferddi:
TBS has a sitting capacity of over 100,000 far above the next biggest facility in Nigeria which doesn't sit more than 50,000...

Then we are talking about you a Tinubu supporter for whom common sense and objectivity are discounted in any engagement...
Obi and his flopped campaign every now and then

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Realestatevixen: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
willibounce1:

Delusional ipob scoundrel. adaobi will be president of biafra.ud.

Modified.

Hello willibounce1 sorry about my earlier response to your post where you insulted me. I shouldn't have responded to your very provocative comment because its not in my character to go that path, however, I felt it was necessary to let you know its not okay to insult someone you know nothing about. I wanted you to feel the pain of being insulted. I hereby retract my earlier response.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by luluman: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
DesignMaestro:
See how they shut down Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

Zombidients and self deception na 5 and 6
Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.