Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? (19820 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by golddust6000(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Marrying a broke lady is the beginning of your set back, if you are successful go marry a successful lady, this is how the European does it. Never my a broke girl, no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Meandmycrew(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
The silly mistake you will make in life is to marry a liability a girl who cant even foot her bill or who is not ready to work.. if you want to test a girl loyalty or business sense set up a business for her and watch if she can pay the rent of her shop when its due and also if she can manage the little capital you have invested in her business most of them cant they will eat up the capital and wen the rent is due they will craw back to you for help. Marry a girl who can comfortably foot her bills without depending on you for a penny he get why!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by dake40(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you are a gold digger. That's just what you are, I can bet you got nothing only who you want to decieve. You can not even take a simple responsibility? Not all broke girls demand your money but you all out for rich ladies money. Gold digger thief you are

You're the thief and irrational leech here, dude just stated his standards and you're here ranting like ekuke. Only a leech and a broke girl will react like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by karmaolu1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hope you are not masturbation addict?

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by mrksquare: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:
I'm a young man of 26. Graduated back in 2019.

I'm currently working as a health professional and in the show biz.

I've gone through dark times, broke times and cashless times.

I've hustled and worked my way up to a comfortable level.

I'm not there yet, but for my age, I can afford whatever I want. It's been like this since 2021.

I've come across different girls (I can't count actually) who want me and want to settle down with me.

Some want us to date, others really want us to get married.

They're all beautiful ladies, with premium features.

But I've turned down all of them.

Why?

Many of them are broke.

Others have got nothing doing. Just studying or aspiring students.

I don't want a lady who will remind me of my broke days.

I don't want a broke lady.

I've gone past that stage and don't want to go back there.

Do y'all think I'm doing the right thing to stay single because of that?

Mingle with ladies within your social class. Don't frolick with vampire that is looking for a succulent host to unburdened and feed it's appetite. The world in itself isn't fair. Just look for someone that would make live easier for you.

This is my 1 cent advise to you.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by elinaxy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you are a gold digger. That's just what you are, I can bet you got nothing only who you want to decieve. You can not even take a simple responsibility? Not all broke girls demand your money but you all out for rich ladies money. Gold digger thief you are
One spotted

1 Like

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
You owe no one no explanation why you are single.
You are single because you want to be single stop blaming ladies for your weakness. Weak people tend to shift blame to others when they can't get it right instead of examining themselves to know where they are getting in wrong. When you're ur type meet those girls that work and pay their bills, you will still come here and cry that she's too independent.
Abeg shift. You are not the only single person. At your age you should keep up building yourself and not looking for how to talk down on women.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by HellVictorinho7: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
You will answer yourself later
Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by badBADbichh(f): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nursepepeye:

Haaa aunty calm down nau...

You will make all these guys start thinking you're just ugly, broke and unable to get married in your life.

Abeg pls be taking a chill pill. The matter is not as serious as you took it.

Different strokes for different folks. The guy only stated his reasoning and preference, which is his fundamental human right!

7 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by elinaxy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Meandmycrew:
The silly mistake you will make in life is to marry a liability a girl who cant even foot her bill or who is not ready to work.. if you want to test a girl loyalty or business sense set up a business for her and watch if she can pay the rent of her shop when its due and also if she can manage the little capital you have invested in her business most of them cant they will eat up the capital and wen the rent is due they will craw back to you for help. Marry a girl who can comfortably foot her bills without depending on you for a penny he get why!
your type of lady no reach 5 for this nairaland, may God increase your wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by leisuretym: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:

I'm not there yet, but for my age, I can afford whatever I want. It's been like this since 2021.

I've come across different girls (I can't count actually) who want me and want to settle down with me.

Why?

Many of them are broke.

All these will vanish if you marry a jobless poor girl , marry someone in your class, not a liability pls

Many girls are looking for husband now because of poverty, beware

They are just looking for a meal ticket

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by badBADbichh(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You are single because you want to be single stop blaming ladies for your weakness. Weak people tend to shift blame to others when they can't get it right instead of examining themselves to know where they are getting in wrong. When you're ur type meet those girls that work and pay their bills, you will still come here and cry that she's too independent.
Abeg shift. You are not the only single person. At your age you should keep up building yourself and not looking for how to talk down on women.

Ehenn! This now is a more measured and rational response.

You're on point jhoor...

But he's still entitled to his preference.

Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pinch am

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Nectarval8: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Expecting a young girl in her 20's to have money or something doing before you can be serious with her is like looking for diamond in a desert. Get your own money and look for a good and sensible and smart one and BUILD with her..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by BRATISLAVA: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mercury12:
Your want is your want.
What you need is what you need.
Set your standard.
Life is too short to settle for what we don't want or need undecided

Clearly he doesn't want to be single. It's why he's come up with the usual thread. But he's still so wounded that it's good he's keeping away from women.

Some people never heal. They are captives of their past.

A lot of men want a hundred percent lady. Truth is, he's not up to what he's looking for in anyone else. He's better off buying a doll or making the lady out of clay.
Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by LZAA: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
This your topic na wetin we dey call "catch 22"
You're right and wrong
Pick one

1 Like

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by joyousever(f): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Your sixth sense should notify you that your current age(26) will rarely get you a financially independent lady that's younger than you are! Most Nigerian adies within your age bracket are either in school, seeking admission, just graduated or hunting for jobs. So all you need do is to remain single till you find a working class/ independent lady.
Cheers..

ElBenny:

Why?

Many of them are broke.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Goodbadbowy419: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Live your life the way that please you
We ain’t living forever
Happiness first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by JONSYN7154: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
She has spoken.

You have a point. He's to be blame for being single

1 Like

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Allisgud: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
If I where to be u,even if I want to stamp on ur decision if I see a hard-working lady doing something even if it's small as far as she's getting income flow,and is prudent with money,this simple means she knows value of money,after marrying her I will support her

1 Like

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by alamoht(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you marry a wife that waits for your money to buy soup seasoning, you're in trouble.

Before my father became who he was today, he will travel for weeks with just few food stuff at home, my mother will have to manage with the little she gets from her firewood business until his return.
My mother will never disturb or distract my dad while he's away from home. I will always hear her pray for his safety often.

Before we know, my dad already bought a land not only that, he already started building it. He pays our school fees first day of resumption, my mother gave my father room to achieve his aims in life...[url][/url][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Autobot05: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Do I know u

A broke man is worst than the poverty ravaging Nigeria. He's a curse to his generations!

No ... I don't roll with poor evening newspapers
Don't mention me again,I have decided to disconnect myself from poor girls

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by jaymichael(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:

Why?

Many of them are broke.

It is your life and you have to be intentional about it.
If frmales can be intetional about relationship, why shouldn't we men. Na your life. Your reasons are correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by franchasng: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:

Why?

Many of them are broke.

Your reasons are valid, don't listen to anybody.

As someone still growing and trying to find his feet financially, you need a supportive partner, a lady that will bring value to your life not a leech, the moneybag guys can marry the broke ladies but let average guys go for productive ladies they can join effort with to build an enviable future.

Marrying the wrong lady can destroy a man.

With the current economic crunch all over the world, going for a broke lady as a life partner is risky if you the man is not financially settled already.

Go for ladies with great financial prospects in the medical field, IT field, etc who are not just holders of their paper certificate but passionate and ambitious of becoming one of the best in their field.

Don't marry ladies who are more interested in TV shows, celebrities, fashion and looking hot, marry a lady who admires career women, who talks about her plans to grow in her career or field of study.

Love is never enough reason to marry a lady or a guy, marriage is more than love, building a solid marriage and family goes beyond romantic love and sex vibes.

Our world today is highly monetized, make sure the woman you decide to settle with is a money saver, a money maker and not just a money spender.

All the men that married anyhow in the name of she is beautiful, she can cook well, she has hot shape, etc are all regretting it.

Be intentional in your marriage, ladies always map out qualities they want in a man before they say I do, and most of the qualities they look for points towards future survival and sustainability of a good life not just love or sex like many guys foolishly believe.

It is high time guys start marrying ladies with bright future and great prospects

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Autobot05: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
alamoht:
If you marry a wife that waits for your money to buy soup seasoning, you're in trouble.

Before my father became who he was today, he will travel for weeks with just few food stuff at home, my mother will have to manage with the little she gets from her firewood business until his return.
My mother will never disturb or distract my dad while he's away from home. I will always hear her pray for his safety often.

Before we know, my dad already bought a land not only that, he already started building it. He pays our school fees first day of resumption, my mother gave my father room to achieve his aims in life...[url][/url][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

Damn man ... you just reminded me of how my parents got our family home

Cheers to we that have responsible mothers bro . Unfortunately this set on women now are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Ubanz: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:

Why?

Many of them are broke.

Maintain ur stance boy.
Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by reservd(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:

Why?

Many of them are broke.

Oil dey your head bro, very wise thought I must tell you, age is also an advantage going for you. You have time to find what you desire but character is primary too. Good luck to you, I wish I dey your shoes but too late for me
Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by Goodlady(f): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Autobot05:

No ... I don't roll with poor evening newspapers
Don't mention me again,I have decided to disconnect myself from poor girls

werey dey disguise

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by smokinloud(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:
You are wise. Earlier poverty tends to teach financial wisdom.
Your instincts are right. Don't let anything or anyone rush you into marrying against your financial
well-being. Look at both her present and future prospects, what comes with her, and wether she is a waster. Finance-wise, it matters A LOT who you marry!
Your problem is that you neva find love. Simple

1 Like

Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by DKM123: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
A typical Nigerian man wants a lady with good character even though they have very bad character.

He wants a faithful decent woman to marry even though he is a promiscuous cheat of a husband himself.

He wants a lady who will go to the market, serve and cook good meals for him daily even though he doesn't know how to cook those kind of food himself.

He wants a woman who is neat and ensures the house is sparkling clean even though he is a p!g who wears one boxers for 3 days..

He wants a lady who calls him Lord and head of their rented house even though he is not as intelligent or smart as she is.

He wants a lady with nice skin, flat belly and pointed boobs even though he is an uglee musheshe with GP tank tummy and uglee skin himself.

He demands optimum respect even though he disrespects his wife daily.

ETC ETC ETC ETC

Yet, the only part that he is responsible for which is the finance, he is still wailing that the woman must have money be4 he marries her .

I don't even want to add the other d!sgusting things Nigerian men do and ACT LIKE IT IS NORMAL like demanding sex wether or not wife is tired and correcting their grown up wives with slaps and cheating on thier pregnant wives.

So I ask, Oga Odogwu afamail, if you can't be the financier in the home, then what exactly do you Nigerian men bring to the table in this marriage thing that you say doesn't benefit men but only women.
Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by prophetfire: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
ElBenny:

Why?

Many of them are broke.

You are going the right thing.
Re: Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? by DaddyCoool: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dada4me:
Some of those ladies may not have money now but have what will make you richer and wealthier.

The race may not always go to the fastest but that's the way to bet. Don't marry on "may not". How far a girl has come, her patterns, always indicates where she's going

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.