Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? (961 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Doremii: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
I mean it sounds and feels odd for them to embrace sodomy to the extent of joining them in the church of God. All the Abrahamic religions accept polygamy but homosexuality is a no no. This people are so weird to me right now!
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Doremii:
I mean it sounds and feels odd for them to embrace sodomy to the extent of joining them in the church of God. All the Abrahamic religions accept polygamy but homosexuality is a no no. This people are so weird to me right now!

When Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century he made it clear to his disciples that they will successfully make disciples in all nations {Act 1:8} but mankind in general will hate them {John 15:19} so when politicians began claiming Christians but the founder of the group said they has nothing to do with the world {John 17:14} it's evident that those politicians claiming Christians are Satan's agents! Matthew 13:25

So Jesus promised that towards the end time his true disciples will be separated from Satan's agents {Matthew 13:30} so that any sincere observer can identify Jesus' true disciples as a group! Matthew 7:16-18

In the year 1914 Jesus returned to visit the earth as a mighty spirit being but just as he said none of the religious groups on planet earth was practicing what Jesus taught back in the first century {Luke 18:8} Satan has carried away all the religions leaving everyone in dense darkness spiritually speaking.

So the mighty spirit being inspected all the religions claiming Christians and found just one group of researchers called International Bible Students Association (IBSA) only these group was ready to make amendments in the things Satan caused, just as he did in the first century Jesus began directing this group using God's Holy Spirit to restructure the movement and by the year 1919 they were fully ready for the endtime work so Jesus ordered them to go preaching and teaching what they knew within those five years of restructuring. Though they will still make more amendments but Jesus asked them to start the preaching and teaching campaign of God's Kingdom because time is running out. They began this work as they're going from house to house and door to door just as Jesus commissioned the work back in the first century {Matthew 10:11-13} because of their diligence and industriousness the true God adopted them as His own twelve years later and began calling them by another group name which differs from the group name Satan and his agents have profaned "CHRISTIANS" the true God called them "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15
This are the people Jesus called out from the great harlot {Revelations 18:4} so in their midst is found all the qualities of the Spirit of God: LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
Each member is as sinful and imperfect like all other humans but because God's Holy Spirit is working in their midst these imperfect humans are reflecting the FRUIT Jesus promised as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Matthew 7:16-18

So let anyone who has ears know that God's people has been separated from Satan's system of things spiritually speaking and just as Isaiah foretold they have made the Bible their most cherished possession {Luke 22:36} they have used what they found in it to settle all their racial disparities among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So if you've never met them know today that you have never met Jesus' real disciples sent to teach you what you must know about God's Kingdom!

May you have PEACE! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Righthussle: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
T
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by 1Sharon(f): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why do Nigerians love adultery, fornication and lies but draw the line at homosexuality?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Jokerman(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2023
1Sharon:
Why do Nigerians love adultery, fornication and lies but draw the line at homosexuality?

Homosexuality is the worst of all sins.

It's the only unnatural evil.

Although all sin ends in destruction

1 Like

Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Doremii:

They don't hate polygamy, people have broken and are always ready to break that one, so there is no problem here.

But they need people to always do the worse and worst things, so seeing that people are not yet breaking The Law of homosexuality, they have push and manipulate and bforce them to break this also.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Nature is still trying to protect them from doing the worse one

Hmm You obviously have done them all, lesbianism, beastiality, sex with poles and bicycles, the whole works.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by CodeTemplar: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Anti God pattern things.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:

It's not the worst, there is stll beastiality.

After they have finished getting people to homo themselves, then the next one is for them to sex animals if God has not yet Come by then.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by orisa37: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
It's the few lunatic ones among them that are making such noise.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

After they have finished getting people to homo themselves, then the next one is for them to sex animals if God has not yet Come by then.

Yes o
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
because the West is a major tool in the hand of the devil in his aim of subverting the human race. They've almost destroyed all family values. They attacked child disciplining (calling it child abuse). Which means generations of uncouth, untrained kids are available for any diabolic plans they'll bring. They destroyed marriage as a basis of building a family. Imagine in the West it is a crime for a 21 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old girl, but perfectly OK for that same man to have sex with his fellow man.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Bestiality and necrophilia. These also will soon be legalized in the West the moment they have enough powerful people that engage in such in their policy making structures.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Bestiality and necrophilia. These also will soon be legalized in the West the moment they have enough powerful people that engage in such in their policy making structures.

That is the plan. Man must partake in Satans damnation and punishment at all costs
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Eviana(f): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Doremii:

Point of correction: The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel (Christianity) never sanctioned polygamy.
He created marriage between one man and one woman.
Genesis 2:18-24 (KJV)
Those who claim Christianity and engage in polygamy are not following the biblical model.

It is "man" (godly or not) who decided to fulfill the lust of his flesh and do whatever pleases him....and God doesn't interfere with allowing His creation to have "free-will". If s person wants to do it, then.he/she is free to do it, but understand there are practical and spiritual consequences.
Just because God allows people to make choices, doesn't mean that the choices are, were or will ever be His perfect will.
He gave followers the blueprint for marriage.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Eviana(f): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:
because the West is a major tool in the hand of the devil in his aim of subverting the human race. They've almost destroyed all family values. They attacked child disciplining (calling it child abuse). Which means generations of uncouth, untrained kids are available for any diabolic plans they'll bring. They destroyed marriage as a basis of building a family. Imagine in the West it is a crime for a 21 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old girl, but perfectly OK for that same man to have sex with his fellow man.

I have to agree with you about the destruction of the traditional family in the U.S.
There is spiritual warfare occurring on the institution of marriage as defined by the Bible.
It all starts with the family.
Destroy that and you basically have a destroyed nation.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Doremii: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eviana:

Point of correction: The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel (Christianity) never sanctioned polygamy.
Those who claim Christianity and engage in polygamy are not following the biblical model.

It is "man" (godly or not) who decided to fulfill the lust of his flesh and do whatever pleases him....and God doesn't interfere with allowing His creation to have "free-will". If s person wants to do it, then.he/she is free to do it, but understand there are practical and spiritual consequences.
Just because God allows people to make choices, doesn't mean that the choices are, were or will ever be His perfect will.

what I m saying is that polygamy is still normal and God doesn't really frown at it unlike homosexuality. It's all in the bible. The patriarchs are polygamous and God never sanctioned them.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Eviana(f): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Doremii:
what I m saying is that polygamy is still normal and God doesn't really frown at it unlike homosexuality. It's all in the bible. The patriarchs are polygamous and God never sanctioned them.

Really? It is normal?
Oh, but he does frown at it.
May I have examples of the patriarchs other than Abraham?
Abraham's rash and erratic decision to do so ripped up his family..began a bloodline/lineage that wars to this day.
King Solomon's spiritual life was severely damaged by his horrendous polygamous harem/community/nation of women.
What God does is grant mercy and grace over a horrifically sinful and erring world.

However, I'm not excusing homosexuality.
God has clearly labeled it a sin...worthy of eternal damnation if not confessed and repented of.
I understand what you are saying, but I think you are lessening the problems/consequences of polygamy.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by FarmTech(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eviana:

I have to agree with you about the destruction of the traditional family in the U.S.
There is spiritual warfare occurring on the institution of marriage as defined by the Bible.
It all starts with the family.
Destroy that and you basically have a destroyed nation.
Do you know about Alice Bailey 10 point agenda for the destruction of Christianity.?
https://www.inspiredwalk.com/6297/alice-baileys-10-point-plan-to-destroy-christianity
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Eviana(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
FarmTech:

Do you know about Alice Bailey 10 point agenda for the destruction of Christianity.?
https://www.inspiredwalk.com/6297/alice-baileys-10-point-plan-to-destroy-christianity

I haven't read her writing, but i definitely know who she is/was......her and Helena Petrovna Blavatsky....
Those women were definitely used by the enemy in a very, very wicked way.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Doremii: 5:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Eviana:

Really? It is normal?
Oh, but he does frown at it.
May I have examples of the patriarchs other than Abraham?
Abraham's rash and erratic decision to do so ripped up his family..began a bloodline/lineage that wars to this day.
King Solomon's spiritual life was severely damaged by his horrendous polygamous harem/community/nation of women.
What God does is grant mercy and grace over a horrifically sinful and erring world.

However, I'm not excusing homosexuality.
God has clearly labeled it a sin...worthy of eternal damnation if not confessed and repented of.
I understand what you are saying, but I think you are lessening the problems/consequences of polygamy.
The fact still remains that God did not sanction all those guys. You are only talking about the negative side of it. I still consider it far better than homosexuality that God destroyed cities of sodom and gomorrah because of. One of the purposes of our existence is to become populous and polygamy helps in achieving this. The white should legalise polygamy instead of homosexuality!
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Doremii: 5:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

They don't hate polygamy, people have always ready to break that one, so there is no problem here.

But they need people to always do the worse and worst things, so seeing that people are not yet breaking The Law of homosexuality, they have push and manipulate and bforce them to break this also.

But they won't legalise polygamy. It is a big crime in their land.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Doremii:
Whatever goes against the will of Elizabeth the Queen is the big crime not only polygamy.
Elizabeth gave women that power so that if the man decides to end the marriage he will slave for the woman for the rest of his life and he must not bring in any other woman to make a rival for her. So if the men now decides to let go of the women and marry themselves it's OK after all they won't have to maltreat a female all in the name of marriage.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by FarmTech(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Eviana:

I haven't read her writing, but i definitely know who she is/was......her and Helena Petrovna Blavatsky....
Those women were definitely used by the enemy in a very, very wicked way.
Satan isn't asleep. But many 'Christians' are.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Eviana(f): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Doremii:
The fact still remains that God did not sanction all those guys. You are only talking about the negative side of it. I still consider it far better than homosexuality that God destroyed cities of sodom and gomorrah because of. One of the purposes of our existence is to become populous and polygamy helps in achieving this. The white should legalise polygamy instead of homosexuality!

So now we get to the truth.
It's what you "think" rather than the truth.
I have no issue with your opinion...you definitely have a right to it.
But you drug God into and said He approves....that's where I have to question you.

I don't know if comparisons are needed between polygamy and homosexuality.
The bible is clear on the sin of homosexuality--as it is with every other sin listed 1Cor. 6:9-11 (KJV)
How the Lord feels about homosexuality Romans 1:24-28 (KJV)
Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because the city had fully transformed into debauchery----all sin was there (lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life).
The Bible, does highlight and record the men pursuing Lot and the angels for sex--instead of his daughters--and that was the final straw for the Lord..
Destruction had to come.
However, the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah--pretty much resemble most of the U.S. and other cities--cough, cough "Lagos" cough....in other countries--cough Nigeria--cough--on other continents--cough Africa wink
Do you remember that I had asked you for scriptures about the polygamous patriarchs that God never sanctioned?
I am curious cause I may have missed it while reading the Word.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Eviana(f): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
FarmTech:

Satan isn't asleep. But many 'Christians' are.

Absolutely....spiritual discernment is so extremely important.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Doremii:

They don't need to, they already are exercising their power of bedding many women before they marry, so no need to marry.

But in other climes, the sanctity of a woman was respected and the only way a man is going to her is onlyby marrying her, hence the basis of multiple wives aka polygamy.

But over there, since they have already had sex with her, they therefore need a stronger reason to marry her. Hence, marriage is not a big deal there since there is no more any strong reason to marry.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Doremii: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eviana:

But you drug God into and said He approves....that's where I have to question you.

The bible is clear on the sin of homosexuality--as it is with every other sin listed 1Cor. 6:9-11 (KJV)
Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because the city had fully transformed into debauchery----all sin was there (lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life).
The Bible, does highlight and record the men pursuing Lot and the angels for sex--instead of his daughters--and that was the final straw for the Lord..
Destruction had to come.
However, the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah--pretty much resemble most of the U.S. and other cities--cough, cough "Lagos" cough....in other countries--cough Nigeria--cough--on other continents--cough Africa wink
Do you remember that I had asked you for scriptures about the polygamous patriarchs that God never sanctioned?

Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, etc
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Aaronsrod: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jokerman:

Gay is the greatest destruction.

Just one gay man has the power to turn every Nigeria man gay.

Every bloodlines will finish. Africa will die.

Truly gay is Satans masterpiece.
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Aaronsrod: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

The west is Satans Kingdom on Earth.

Just imagine in England if you use a simple iron bar to beat the noise out of your children na 'criminal justice system' dey invoke.

If you grab a woman into a dark alley na 'sexual abuse'...

But if you lie with a man as with a woman see how they hail you!
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eviana:

Can you reference a society/family that The God of Israel destroyed because of Polygamy?

I know of Sodom and Gomorrah, so tell us or show us where The God of Israel destroyed anyone/society because of Polygamy?

Mama Kobojunkie, I guess this is your new moniker or the alternate?
Re: Why Do Westerners Hate Polygamy But Embrace Homosexuality? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eviana:

Destruction had to come.

Abraham had Two concurrently and there was Keturrah much later. Making Three

Moses had Two

Jacob had Four ( Two Sisters and their Handmaid's : making Four) The Twelve Kids from this Union is what the Bible refered to as the Nation of Israel.

David had at least 3 Wives

Solomon had Three Hundred wives and Seven hundred Concubines

I have been reading the Bible for over 40 years now and I have not come across where the God of Israel condemned these men for being Pygamous on the contrary, God of Israel bless them. Perhaps you can point me to where I can read Jehovah wraths on them for being polygamous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

False Prophet Uebert Angel Implicated In Money Laundering / Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) / Athiest/agnost/fundamentalist/religious People Suggest A Book We Can Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.