Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gay Or No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Or No? (646 Views)

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Or No? by meobizy(f): 4:00am On Feb 12, 2023
My thirteen year old nephew told me some days back that two male students performed sexual activities on each other. His fear was if the experience made him homosexual. He could hear both of them breathing heavily in the dead of night and got physically aroused from the noise.

I didn’t know what to tell him. I adviced him that his physical reaction was from knowing what exactly was taking place, not how it took place. I told him in a few years he’d get aroused only if a boy and girl did the deed and not two boys or two girls. I later warned his mother to remove him from boarding school if she wanted her son back in one piece.

Nairalanders, what do you people think?

Cc.
Kobojunkie. Flamemignon1. GloriousGbola. Righteousness2. Chatinent. Acidosis. Fergie001. Threebear.
Re: Gay Or No? by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Hmmm...this is interesting. I don't think that makes him gay. At 13, he's becoming sexually aware but my advise is tell his parents to withdraw him immediately from that school. I don't understand why parents still send their kids to same sex broading schools.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Or No? by chatinent: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2023
These boarders practice all sorts of things like though they were waiting all the infant age to enter into a school without parental supervision to begin doing them. Glad you already suggested what I’ll suggest.

I cannot advise any parent to put their kids in a boarding school. It’s not as though the day schools are clean but they are better.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Or No? by LittleBigDick(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2023
The boy needs a gf

He starting to get sexually active
Re: Gay Or No? by siofra(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2023
He's gay grin
Re: Gay Or No? by Kobicove(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Personally I do not understand the rationale for putting your kid in a single sex school undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or No? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2023
meobizy:
My thirteen year old nephew told me some days back that two male students performed sexual activities on each other. His fear was if the experience made him homosexual. He could hear both of them breathing heavily in the dead of night and got physically aroused from the noise.

I didn’t know what to tell him. I adviced him that his physical reaction was from knowing what exactly was taking place, not how it took place. I told him in a few years he’d get aroused only if a boy and girl did the deed and not two boys or two girls. I later warned his mother to remove him from boarding school if she wanted her son back in one piece.

Nairalanders, what do you people think?

Cc.
Kobojunkie. Flamemignon1. GloriousGbola. Righteousness2. Chatinent. Acidosis. Fergie001.
His sexuality is obviously just awakening, doesn't necessarily mean he's gay as there's more to being attracted to the same sex than sexual arousal through moans. I did have some questions but knowing fully well it's the right age especially at this height of puberty,he still has a lot to grow on and learn about himself but I implore you and other family members to keep a close eye on him and follow him on that journey as parents should do to their kids.

I'm also glad he came to you to discuss these feelings i.e if the story is real as I'm shocked to hear a Nigerian kid going to another Nigerian parent with these issues knowing how controversial it is with their stands on it ,both of you must be really close for him to see you as a confidant to discuss something that's taboo in this country which means when things escalate, he's obviously gonna come to you and I'm also glad you didn't shame or scold him from it. Moreover,if you feel removing him from a single sex boarding school (TBH single sex boarding schools IMO are literally dumb) is the right thing to do,then all power to you,do it and watch from there if things change

I also appreciate you asking people with opposing views on the subject to get an insight on it and not just people from one side of the coin as it takes a village to raise a kid. Smart move

4 Likes

Re: Gay Or No? by Sniper101(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Acts Like Local Herbs Seller Inside Bus In Scotland / What Women Bring To The Table / If You Can Go Back In Time, Which Mistake Will You Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.