Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN (3846 Views)

Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Homosexuality is a big sickness. It could also be spiritual. But I’ve cime to find out that why others flaunt their sexuality in such regards some don’t until you discover on your own by chance. Now have you ever felt this way? Seeing your close babe or gee is a homosexual over the years without your knowledge? Please share.

For me it’s a long story. I’m sharing this based on my real life experience. Please take pains to read it.

I met this course mate in my first year. He doesn’t joke with his properties. He doesn’t even give people so to speak. But each time I ask him to lend me some of his stuffs he gives me with speed. Since I didn’t know him to be gay I just felt it’s God’s Favour in my own sight.

Now fast forward to my Nysc clearance . I was out of school then. But the boy had a little problem in school and had to spend an extra year. I just went to my childhood friends house to squat for the time being of my clearance. (Mind you that this my childhood friend’s house was formerly my room before he moved in since we all lived in the same compound before I graduated)But the problem is that this my childhood friend lives with his girlfriend. Before then he lives alone. But since it was my compound it was nothing new. He even loved my stay.

The problem now was that the girlfriend was always acting funny whenever the guy is not around. The guy noticed it but I just made him feel she’s just being nice. She talks to him in a disrespectful manner but treats me like a king. To be honest I was not comfortable.

As a faithful friend I decided to avoid her. She hardly wears cloths whenever the guy goes to school. She’ll just tie towel and move up and down the house. As a sharp guy, I’d just be fully dressed even with my shoes on. Then I’d stay at the balcony every now and then.

This thing kept repeating until one day this my friend came back and saw me sitting on the pavement in his frontage. He asked me why am I not inside the house? I said I’m fine here. When he entered inside and saw the babe undressed. He got mad and they started quarreling. In a short while they started exchanging blows.

After everything was settled it was getting dark. So I had to leave the place to locate this gay course mate to spend the night.

When I got to his hostel he was very happy. He spent so much that day like a boyfriend came to visit him. I was surprised too. He gave me his assignment to do for him so I told him I’d do it first thing tomorrow morning as at then. He obliged.

While we were sleeping, about 2 am (because it’s a two man room and his room mate was not around, and he convinced me not to lie in the other bed ) I innocently agreed.

he was rubbing my chest and tried touching my d**k. I jumped out of the bed. Turned on the light and asked him what he thinks he’s doing? He blatantly denied. I knew we wanted to do something because I felt it so badly like a woman was touching me.

So because of how terrified I was and how surprised he could touch me in such manner I became more scared and refused to sleep again. I told him to give me the assignment that I want to do it that time. He said it was dark. I insisted. I had to do that assignment with sleep eyes till morning. I didn’t know where else to go. Accommodation was hell for me. I had no option than to sleep in class till I was done. Till today I don’t even mingle with that guy as I speak to you. I was so disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by 2special(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why should l be disappointed even if he/she is a family member, though l didn't bother to read your story/write up.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
2special:
Why should l be disappointed even if he/she is a family member, though l didn't bother to read your story/write up.

I didn’t say you must read but share your story and how disappointed you felt. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by omoiyamayor(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nothing disappointing about how someone chose to live his/her life,one thing I.just tell them is "in straight bro"

2 Likes

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by DropsMic(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Disappointed Why
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
DropsMic:
Disappointed Why

Are you serious
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by DropsMic(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
mrbenjame:

Are you serious
Should i be disappointed?
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by SEGLIZ: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
disappointed nóòni.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Bojack(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't think I will be disappointed
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Found out my friend is a lesbian.. Nothing has changed, 1 plus 1 is still 2, there are still 12 months in a year, shit happens, life goes on.. One thing i know is that she is better than all d straight girls i've ever known combined...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
angry angry angry

You shouldn't be disappointed on the path an adult has chosen to tread so far it is not affecting you. You should rather be concerned about how you won't get yourself disappointed in life. Hypocrites!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
mrbenjame:
Homosexuality is a big sickness. It could also be spiritual.

IF IT'S A SICKNESS, WOULD YOU NOT RATHER HAVE IT OVER CANCER, AIDS, AND NUMEROUS OTHERS THAT CAN ACTUALLY KILL?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS "SICKNESS" BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT IT KILLED OR HARMED ANYONE, SO I ENDORSE IT.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Badlimo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
My best friends like puna like mad [color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF IT'S A SICKNESS, WOULD YOU NOT RATHER HAVE IT OVER CANCER, AIDS, AND NUMEROUS OTHERS THAT CAN ACTUALLY KILL?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS "SICKNESS" BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT IT KILLED OR HARMED ANYONE, SO I ENDORSE IT.

I rather die of cancer than being gay.

7 Likes

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

You shouldn't be disappointed on the path an adult has chosen to tread so far it is not affecting you. You should rather be concerned about how you won't get yourself disappointed in life. Hypocrites!!!

Hypocrites? How? I’m being disappointed. That’s my opinion. So why the abuse? I don’t get it. If you have a contrary opinion be modest or matured enough to air your view and not abuse anyone. I don’t mingle with him doesn’t mean I hate him or I don’t talk with him like a friend. So please mind your language

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
mrbenjame:

Hypocrites? How? I’m being disappointed. That’s my opinion. So why the abuse? I don’t get it. If you have a contrary opinion be modest or matured enough to air your view and not abuse anyone. I don’t mingle with him doesn’t mean I hate him or I don’t talk with him like a friend. So please mind your language

angry angry angry

The burden of the responsibility to mind your business is on you. Not me minding my language.

5 Likes

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

The burden of the responsibility to mind your business is on you. Not me minding my language.

When somebody tried to sexually harass me you said I should mind my business? Did I call his name? I see you’re really out to look for trouble. Please go your way.

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
mrbenjame:

When somebody tried to sexually harass me you said I should mind my business? Did I call his name? I see you’re really out to look for trouble. Please go your way.

angry angry angry

Alright AstroMan.

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hehehe... These replies just dey sweet me. A time is coming when you guys will have no choice than to accept that homosexuality has come to stay.

Hahahahahaha grin >6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Hehehe... These replies just dey sweet me. A time is coming when you guys will have no choice than to accept that homosexuality has come to stay.

Hahahahahaha grin >6
A time is coming when this gay thing will become fashionable not just even accepted. Mark my words in the next 5 years or so to come. Straight people will act as gay just to be in vogue cos if you notice, this gay is selling unnoticeably but strongly. They have presented most things to us which we patronize and crave for and of late they have kuku proceeded further to make a show of their sexuality which people will not only accept but make a show of.
Not quite long I remember when boot cut jeans (style) came, people would shout are you gay? God forbid! When they see you wear it cos truly it was worn by not any kind of gays o but the CHRONIC ONES. How e take finish? We all started wearing it. Pencil jeans nko? It was even gayer to wear pencil but how e be now? Fitted shirts nko? The shoes? Jumpe trousers nko? Sexy looking tops nko? Ass down and low waist. ALMIGHTY PINK LIPS Guy just forget. Na 5 years I give Nigerians! 5 solid years. Mark this statement

3 Likes

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
But the guy too should have known his boundary. That's why honestly this people need to express themselves. So that they know themselves and attract themselves alone. Even though I know in 5years to come, people will fake being gay just to fit in. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
But op devil really sleep for your dormot o. say u no go fine where sleep in peace. This honestly is spiritual. lol
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
pbreturned:
A time is coming when this gay thing will become fashionable not just even accepted. Mark my words in the next 5 years or so to come. Straight people will act as gay just to be in vogue cos if you notice, this gay is selling unnoticeably but strongly. They have presented most things to us which we patronize and crave for and of late they have kuku proceeded further to make a show of their sexuality which people will not only accept but make a show of.
Not quite long I remember when boot cut jeans (style) came, people would shout are you gay? God forbid! When they see you wear it cos truly it was worn by not any kind of gays o but the CHRONIC ONES. How e take finish? We all started wearing it. Pencil jeans nko? It was even gayer to wear pencil but how e be now? Fitted shirts nko? The shoes? Jumpe trousers nko? Sexy looking tops nko? Ass down and low waist. ALMIGHTY PINK LIPS Guy just forget. Na 5 years I give Nigerians! 5 solid years. Mark this statement

You have just said it all. Who would have thought 5 years ago that gay discussion would be debatable openly on nairaland? People are accepting this one way or the other.

Even Nigerian Celebrities switch roles and act gay scenes. Do you even know that majority of these senators are gays? Make I nor even start sef, you have said the truth my brother.

Three gbosa for you man

7 Likes

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
mrbenjame:

I rather die of cancer than being gay.
YOU CAN'T BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

You have just said it all. Who would have thought 5 years ago that gay discussion would be debatable openly on nairaland? People are accepting this one way or the other.

Even Nigerian Celebrities switch roles and act gay scenes. Do you even know that majority of these senators are gays? Make I nor even start sef, you have said the truth my brother.

Three gbosa for you man
Mtchwwww you no even get gist. The bolded no be gist. The ones that come here to shout no to gays are gays but either living in denial or have people who know them With the moniker. I had an account which I stated some things and I was amazed at the hypocrisy of some nairalanders. Mehn dem too gay and especially the anti-gays. The few gays who emailed me were so reserved and just wanted gist, enlightenment.... Very intelligent set of people. They were really few. But the anti-gays (I mean people with anti gay monikers) that flocked my mails God have mercy I was disgusted as they were pure pervs unlike the gays who funny enough were very DECENT. God is my witness. Just leave this guys abeg. No truth here mehn
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I mean why shout death to gays only to send love emails to your fellow guys?? And especially the ones who talk in favor of gays or release a good picture of theirs. I just hate hypocrisy in this life. So disgusting.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
pbreturned:
Mtchwwww you no even get gist. The bolded no be gist. The ones that come here to shout no to gays are gays but either living in denial or have people who know them With the moniker. I had an account which I stated some things and I was amazed at the hypocrisy of some nairalanders. Mehn dem too gay and especially the anti-gays. The few gays who emailed me were so reserved and just wanted gist, enlightenment.... Very intelligent set of people. They were really few. But the anti-gays (I mean people with anti gay monikers) that flocked my mails God have mercy I was disgusted as they were pure pervs unlike the gays who funny enough were very DECENT. God is my witness. Just leave this guys abeg. No truth here mehn

Wawu... Did I fail to mention that there is this guy I know. Dude was so homophobic that you'd think he was molested at a young age. One thing led to another and I had to use his phone, to my surprise , the dude had all these gay apps installed and when I confronted him , he said he's using them to mine bitcoins like WTF? ( I mean you're HOMOPHOBIC and yet you use gay apps)

Not to talk of another one I got down with ( You'd see it on my posts). Dude would always claim straight but outrightly enjoyed the blow.job I gave to him. Both of them are on nairaland and I hope they see this post. Nonsense and ingredient.

Who changed my blow.job to MouthAction? Like WTF angry
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Three gbosa for you man
Go through this diary https://www.nairaland.com/3007441/real-me-bi-18-please
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
pbreturned:
Go through this diary https://www.nairaland.com/3007441/real-me-bi-18-please

Wow.. I just read a preview and I'm hooked up already. Thanks for sharing boss
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Wawu... Did I fail to mention that there is this guy I know. Dude was so homophobic that you'd think he was molested at a young age. One thing led to another and I had to use his phone, to my surprise , the dude had all these gay apps installed and when I confronted him , he said he's using them to mine bitcoins like WTF? ( I mean you're HOMOPHOBIC and yet you use gay apps)

Not to talk of another one I got down with ( You'd see it on my posts). Dude would always claim straight but outrightly enjoyed the blow.job I gave to him. Both of them are on nairaland and I hope they see this post. Nonsense and ingredient.

Who changed my blow.job to MouthAction? Like WTF angry
A straight guy would see a gay post, laugh and look away. Because to him na small children play be this. While little Most kids did all these plays but as they grew up, they felt they were for kids. Just like mama and Papa plays. Guys that still continued were seen as guys that hadnt let go of their childhood. Just like seeing a 15 years old play mama and Papa. You go shout are you a kid but still laugh over it and their childishness. Even if they kiss or sleep sef you'll still laugh at them. That's how a straight guy sees a gay man. He will never shout "Death to gays" but will laugh in amazement, see him as acting "childish" laugh again and look away to more challenging stories.
But a gay in denial will never look away o. He will shout "Death to gays" ...... Because he knows there's something inside telling him "THIS IS YOU " but he wants to convince himself its not true even though he craves for it in silence. Some kind reactions na reactions as a result of GUILTY CONSCIENCE. Straight guys don't act like the way all these guys act here. I know for a fact

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by mrbenjame: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN'T BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Wow.. I just read a preview and I'm hooked up already. Thanks for sharing boss
They are completely real life stories though with little editions for privacy and identity sakes. Enjoy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Men Only! Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.