Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (31172 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Sowore and Peter Obi on a one one debate is no brainer. Where Obi when this man was fighting for democracy! The evidence is there standing with Abiola and co, he has been fighting for a better Nigeria since hes youth. Not people posting pictures of Obi when Nigeria win Nations cup. Una just be bad belle people, una still join Dbanj name for una fantasy to insult seun kuti. haba.

There is God o!

Naira20:
You dey mind am.

E just dey pain am say Peter Obi has won the trust of Nigerian youths.
Even Sowore no believe hin eyes.

The good thing is OBIdients don give am wotow wotow and he don dey shalaye now

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2023
U can Lie o. Han han, whey dem two just collabo. Na same industry dis people dey, political ideologies fit differ. Measuring up with psquare? The joke is on you

JASONjnr:
D'banj just replied Seun and I have decided to not read anything about seun and Psquare anymore....

Seun went out of line to try to measure up with Psquare.... He didn't see the likes of Portable that's in his category to banter with......
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:00am On Feb 13, 2023
shonepa:
Like he did in Anambra? Nairaland neva forgets. His file is in the archives. Feel free to browse.

that's all you guys can say; Anambra...Lagos blablabla. Compare the two states;
Lagos has been existing long before Anambra. - -
Anambra was formed in 1991.
- Lagos was Nigeria's capital for many years and so was given special consideration for development. It's just like someone coming one year and claiming he developed Abuja.
- Lagos has Nigeria's busiest airport and seaports. Check all around the world, cities with busy airports and seaports have more development than others
- people from every part of Nigeria trooped into Lagos to take advantage of these seaports and airports and it helped in a great way to develop the city.

I could give you much more reasons why you shouldn't even compare the two states so you guys should rest from this nonsense of "he developed Lagos". Go online and search for images of Lagos before Tinubu's tenure and you see it was already cosmopolitan.
To even compare, Anambra was higher on other facets of development than Lagos especially during Obi's tenure

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by delishpot: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Nigerians have shown this one shege. He don come explain his theory to remove their arrow eyes from his body grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Probz(m): 4:40am On Feb 13, 2023
An opportunist is someone who pops into a communal Igbo/eastern (Ondo) Yoruba house to distribute leaflets and books about the LGBT experience and anal shenanigans (there’s a time and a place). Peter Obi’s all about time and place but it’s appropriate and not opportunistic in a forced way.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by OyinO: 5:26am On Feb 13, 2023
You're a big disgrace and opposite contradiction to your late father. You think you're wise but you're Phoolish!
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2023
shonepa:
Is it because he said the truth or broke your heart. He made reference about SA, and yet una no won gree. Same Obi that governed Anambra under PDP for 8 years. He might be the less corrupt amongs dem...but dont let us get carried away from facts. Thats Seun's argument. Governance is not home economics.

Hear this one again, Peter Obi was governor for 8 years under PDP. Please who do us this thing in Nigeria? They will just hear people talk ill about someone and instead of them to do diligence on what they heard, they will start broadcasting it about.
Politicians have used people's brains and there may not be redemption.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by bewla(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Swear on your mother that you have seun's music on your phone.

He Ian opprtunist trying to use fela's name and failed.
No I don't because am not his fan or type of music

Even p square music don't amaze me
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by bewla(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This forum should design a way to weed teenagers like you from the forum.
So how old are you child
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by bewla(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Come back in 10minutes and see likes . Ode!
MOST Obident insult and any little question and answer

Pls pls grow up election will pass and you and all of us will still be honored member of this Forum after the election
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
- Lagos was Nigeria's capital for many years and so was given special consideration for development. It's just like someone coming one year and claiming he developed Abuja.
- Lagos has Nigeria's busiest airport and seaports. Check all around the world, cities with busy airports and seaports have more development than others
- people from every part of Nigeria trooped into Lagos to take advantage of these seaports and airports and it helped in a great way to develop the city.

I could give you much more reasons why you shouldn't even compare the two states so you guys should rest from this nonsense of "he developed Lagos". Go online and search for images of Lagos before Tinubu's tenure and you see it was already cosmopolitan.
To even compare, Anambra was higher on other facets of development than Lagos especially during Obi's tenure
I am also surprise too. They we never compare Anambra with states created same time with it.
State created the same time with Anambra.

Abia State 27 August 1991
Adamawa State 27 August 1991
Delta State 27 August 1991
Edo State 27 August 1991
Enugu State 27 August 1991
Jigawa State 27 August 1991
Kebbi State 27 August 1991
Kogi State 27 August 1991
Osun State 27 August 1991
Taraba State 27 August 1991
Yobe State 27 August 1991

All these states which one can favourably compete with Anambra in terms of development but find joy comparing it with Lagos that has been in existence with different effects and FG interventions till date. Funnily till date the vice president seat if power is still resident in Lagos. Nearly will you see any corporation without its headquarters not in Lagos. Many textile industries that have been in existence since 80s are still there and many effects that cannot be found in any state of the federation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Lovelive: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2023
jmoore:
After smoking packs of weed, your brain go dey scatter.

Peter Obi an opportunist? How many people know the name of the Labour party presidential candidate in 2019 without using Google?

Considering the evil Buhari has imposed on Nigerians for 7+ years, you have to be a FOOL to ignore Buhari, ignore Babablu Bluublu bulabu that wants to continue the hardships of Buhari, only to attack the only option reasonable Nigerians want as an escape route from this torment.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by shonepa(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Na wha o....did i make any comparisons? Do you even stay in Anambra state? Na we wey don stay there know how things be first hand.

All these your Lagos story no even relate to what am talking about.

Comparing states....who does that!

ZombieSlayer1:

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Shutupthere: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Yes, who does Peter Obi know in the Labor parry, other than his fellow low life pdp politicians that fled to the Laborious party from pdp with him, Who does the Judas know that he will make Ministers & Heads of agencies?

ie. Doyin Okupe, Ahmed Dirty & host of other pdp scumbags.
It’s not compulsory he makes ministers and head of agencies from party members. A functioning state needs capable heads irrespective of party affiliations. I’m not sure he betrayed you or anyone u know to label him as Judas. If the current PDP doesn’t suit his political ambitions should he die there?. If u were working in a company that no longer meets ur needs will u keep working there or move on. Be objective
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
christistruth01:
Peter Obi never built a Party in his life

He only hijacked the ones others painstakingly built over decades

From APGA,to PDP to Labour Party

The man has no Political Ideology

That's why he goes around downplaying the importance of structure, cos he never labored to build a structure in his life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.