Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (31179 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
At the end we go commend you ipob/Obi supporters say una try after erection in your ipob states, but not in SW and north. So go and build your own aso rock in Anambra where obi go dey use for him own ipob president. I say make i settle una fight ni o
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
rippa:

If u get sense, u for never ever compare Buhari to Obi
Nobody is packaging Obi because the man is going everywhere selling himself to sane Nigerians.
Buhari never sold himself to us, it was people like Tinubu nd co. that packaged him. That was the reason he said he was not aware of the many promises because it was people like Tinubu, fashola, Atiku etc that made those promises to us and not Buhari himself.
So dont ever compare both.
The person being packaged now is even Tinubu. we all know the man is unfit and he has lost touch of reality but yet wicked people are still pushing him just for their selfish interest. Na the poor people supporting him i dey pity.

Your own believe! Obi was gov for 8yrs, what was his achievement in office other than using state money to invest in family business. I can vote him if based on age and health wise , but not on unity, competency, and integrity. So if u campaign for him based on the fact that he is the youngest, and if that's what we need as president, then i will vote him. All of them are packaged fraudsters after their own pocket

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by rippa(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geopex:

Your own believe! Obi was gov for 8yrs, what was his achievement in office other than using state money to invest in family business. I can vote him if based on age and health wise , but not on unity, competency, and integrity. So if u campaign for him based on the fact that he is the youngest, and if that's what we need as president, then i will vote him. All of them are packaged fraudsters after their own pocket
If with the resources available to you for knowledge seeking and u still made the bolded statement, i rest my case on u.
Obi is the best presidential candidate ever since 1999.
Someone that ran a state without borrowing kobo but instead saved money for the state while acheiving alot, left without owning salary or pension, left without gratuity or pension for life for himself nd family members. When other state govs where busy borrowing to loot, Obi was busy saving ahead and u are here comparing him to them🤦‍♂️

Obi is not a saint but where Tinubu or Atiku is, he is a white angel, so Campaign and vote ur Tinubu or Atiku in peace but dont ever put them in the same bracket with Obi.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by pquaver(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Honestly, I don't even know nor have heard of Seun Kuti if not that he attacked Peter Obi. He's the main opportunist, using Obi's name for popularity.

Must u be Obidense? Go school u no gree say na Alaba u go die? See am now. a national discuss of important magnitude now, u have been found wanting.. Displaying ur lack of understanding to simple arguments filled with facts to the world... Tufiakwa obingo no just fit reason..

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
pquaver:

Must u be Obidense? Go school u no gree say na Alaba u go die? See am now. a national discuss of important magnitude now, u have been found wanting.. Displaying ur lack of understanding to simple arguments filled with facts to the world... Tufiakwa obingo no just fit reason..
May be I would have known him if I'm an igbo(weed) addict like you.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by chiboycue: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkQ99HsaDY

I believe Mr Peter Obi will win the Presidential election just like Mr. Emmanuel Macron won the French presidential election. The political structure he has is our PVCs which we (who are convicted that he is the best Presidential flagbearer) would use to vote him into aso rock on the day of the presidential election.

Mr Peter Obi's general acceptance among most Nigerian youths after he emerged as the Presidential flagbearer under Labour Party shows God's grace and favour upon him.

We are going to vote individuals based on merit and we will not political parties on election days.

As for those saying that Peter Obi is an opportunist, May God have mercy on them
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by obrian888: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:
Peter Obi never built a Party in his life

He only hijacked the ones others painstakingly built over decades

From APGA,to PDP to Labour Party

The man has no Political Ideology

So all Nigerians should come together and be building party everywhere abi? these Emilokan urchins have serious thinking and low mentality problem. why are you people so afraid of Obi and you have refused to admit it. first it was no structure, then social media president, again Ipob but Tifnubu is not an Oduduwa,Atifku is not Boko Haram, Bandits or Herds men. you also claimed Obi has no elected political office holder, Seun with Indian Hemp brain says Obi is an Opportunist, i don't know if he knows the meaning of opportunist, this one have come again saying he is an hijacker. reasonable yorubas are thinking of moving nigeria from gangster politics and you are displaying mumuism here
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
OBI is our next president, if you believe, like and share!!
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
rippa:

If with the resources available to you for knowledge seeking and u still made the bolded statement, i rest my case on u.
Obi is the best presidential candidate ever since 1999.
Someone that ran a state without borrowing kobo but instead saved money for the state while acheiving alot, left without owning salary or pension, left without gratuity or pension for life for himself nd family members. When other state govs where busy borrowing to loot, Obi was busy saving ahead and u are here comparing him to them🤦‍♂️

Obi is not a saint but where Tinubu or Atiku is, he is a white angel, so Campaign and vote ur Tinubu or Atiku in peace but dont ever put them in the same bracket with Obi.

How can I believe this your package fraud! How is the wellbeing of Anambra people? Check the debt profile of Anambra before and after obi tenure! Soludo debunked the stupid investment they were all claiming and investment amt to zero. Weeks ago, supporters were crying on Tv bcuz some campaign directors failed to release mobilization funds, old PDP members in campaign team, thieves in campaign team and u are shouting new Nigeria. Nawa o
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by pquaver(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:

May be I would have known him if I'm an igbo(weed) addict like you.

Like but you know fela.. Obingo being a bingo they are..

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by obrian888: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
D'banj just replied Seun and I have decided to not read anything about seun and Psquare anymore....

Seun went out of line to try to measure up with Psquare.... He didn't see the likes of Portable that's in his category to banter with......

You are too clever sir, but you still miss something, minus the name of Fela, can Seun even contest with Portable in the present entertainment industry in Nigeria? i don't think so oo
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Make una tell us the end story of Nollywood movie obi and his ipob supporter's are rehearsing!
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
obrian888:

You are too clever sir, but you still miss something, minus the name of Fela, can Seun even contest with Portable in the present entertainment industry in Nigeria? i don't think so oo

He can't bcuz d cursed youths don't know anything than the music that promote nudity and all sort of madness
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
shantti:
Seun is not even up to aki and paw paw, dude trying to be relevant, u see this urchins eeh.

When I know say ur urchins don dey kolo was when one said that seun was even bigger than Micheal Jackson, I immediately stopped arguing with him, it will make me look retarded.

If you say "Seun is not even up to aki and paw paw, dude trying to be relevant", how did he get nominated for a Grammy in 2019?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
obrian888:

Was it the name Fela that earned him a Grammy nomination 4years ago?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by lexy2014: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
D'banj just replied Seun and I have decided to not read anything about seun and Psquare anymore....

Seun went out of line to try to measure up with Psquare.... He didn't see the likes of Portable that's in his category to banter with......

How does a 2019 Grammy nominee like Seun Kuti fit into the category of the individuals you mentioning?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by irichy100(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkQ99HsaDY

Your point(Seun) is pointless. When do you think we will be ready?
You want to hang on the fence with excuses till you are 50, 60 years.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Bfly: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi people are just delusional
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

How can Grammy nominee be said to have failed?.. Why is illiteracy so rampant in the SE?
If he's using Fela's name, what's the big deal?, Is Obi not using and milking off his father's NEXT company?
Obi is milking his father's company?

So what is the name of his father?

Tell me if you know.

A Grammy nominee that nobody gives a fuckkkk about.

Irrelevant.

Btw, I am from Delta State.
The state that feed your papa.

Put some respect on my name.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sleemomymy: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Honestly, I don't even know nor have heard of Seun Kuti if not that he attacked Peter Obi. He's the main opportunist, using Obi's name for popularity.
YOU MUST BE AN INDOMINE GENERATION
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by shantti(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

If you say "Seun is not even up to aki and paw paw, dude trying to be relevant", how did he get nominated for a Grammy in 2019?

Both seun and aki and paw paw haven't won any Grammy, why d hype
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

He left PDP and ibos followed him to LP. You ibos are fighting for your political survival with Obi, you know when he loses, you are done for and that's why y'all investing everything you have into this election but unfortunately you're going nowhere yet.
Igbos like orji kalu, chimroke Nnamani, soludo or who?

Yes, Igbos followed him and you can keep crying about that.

Useless Emilokan like you.

When next you go to emeka's shop in your street to beg him for half bag of rice on credit till the end of the month, tell him this your story.

Tell him that he is the one looking for political survival, while you are begging him to feed your papa on credit.

Also remember to tell this story to the next filling station you queue to buy fuel.

They will sell it to you cheaper.

Anu'mpama like you.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by smokinloud(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
What hole did you crawl out from?.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Chinedu

None of your ancestors till date can ever produced someone like fela in the music industry

Fela music is evergreen
He stood for justice
Fought the government
From a rich and well enlightened background

Psquare are known upcoming artists using Obi flopped political campaign to revive their dead career
I know fela.

But Who is your father?

What is your link to fela? Fela know your papa?

Will anybody in your family history be as relevant as psquare's driver?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by smokinloud(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

When next you go to emeka's shop in your street to beg him for half bag of rice on credit till the end of the month, tell him this your story.

Tell him that he is the one looking for political survival, while you are begging him to feed your papa on credit.

Also remember to tell this story to the next filling station you queue to buy fuel.

Anu'mpama like you.
This one is pained. grin grin grin
This is the reason why it would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for politicians from your side to become President. Your inferiority complex is the number one reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
When they cannot stand on the record of competence and Integrity, they would attempt to beat you with tribalism.

If you see the people doing the tribalism sef, they are nothing to write home about.

Small boys and girls that have not gone anywhere in life trying to be tribalistic because of an old corrupt politician that was born before Nigerian got independence.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

I know fela.

But Who is your father?

What is your link to fela? Fela know your papa?

Will anybody in your family history be as relevant as psquare's driver?
Hahahahaha

Psquare the talentless and failed artists you mean? Psquare who couldn't afford to pay for child care after his wife divorced him?

Dey play 😀
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:
When they cannot stand on the record of competence and Integrity, they would attempt to beat you with tribalism.

If you see the people doing the tribalism sef, they are nothing to write home about.

Small boys and girls that have not gone anywhere in life trying to be tribalistic because of an old corrupt politician that was born before Nigerian got independence.
Obi is part of the old corrupt politicians stop fooling yourself
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
smokinloud:

This one is pained. grin grin grin
This is the reason why it would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for politicians from your side to become President. Your inferiority complex is the number one reason.
Na your papa get inferiority complex.

That is why tribalism is the answer to every question.

Make tinubu win na.

Let us see the magic he will use to unite every region under his agbado presidency.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
The level of pushback tinubu will get from regions and the youths will make Buhari's govt look like Nelson Mandela.

A waste of 4 years, because that old tribalistic crook and his minions cannot unify a rat's ass.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Anu'mpama like you.
inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na your mate 😀😀

See how pained you are Nwanne? You're emotionally fluffy that you couldn't hold a mere conversation. I hope you no go kill yourself when your Obi come a distant third in the coming election o😀

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba / "Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce / Aisha Buhari Hosts Dolapo Osinbajo, Wives Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.