Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (31184 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Na your papa get inferiority complex.

That is why tribalism is the answer to every question.

Make tinubu win na.

Let us see the magic he will use to unite every region under his agbado presidency.

as far as every other region is united then your AfghanEastern region can continue to burn to ashes if that's what you want

Tinubu two times presidency is a sure banker

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Obi is part of the old corrupt politicians stop fooling yourself
I'm watching you
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Obi is part of the old corrupt politicians stop fooling yourself
Nice story..

Unfortunately, for you, the entire apc propaganda Dept cannot back up your fallacy.

If you want to vote for a crook, do so and tell your children their father voted for a crook.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na only oponu go call this kain person an opportunist.
A big oponu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Nice story..

Unfortunately, for you, the entire apc propaganda Dept cannot back up your fallacy.

If you want to vote for a crook, do so and tell your children their father voted for a crook.
you go soon join Aisha Yusufu and Datti for crying after Obi defeat at the polls
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
as far as every other region is united then your AfghanEastern region can continue to burn to ashes if that's what you want

Just cross from ore, and your Tinubu becomes a bad Market.

Edo people hate him, delta hate him, he went to akwaibom and insulted the governor, and the governor is still looking for how to pay him back.

Apc candidates can't even use tinubu to sell themselves in the south south.

Enter the east , tinubu is an abomination there.

Cross over to the middle belt, they don't even want to hear the name of him and his party.
His vice presidential candidate is another abomination.

Don't worry, your Tinubu will govern only his region and the North west.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
shantti:

Both seun and aki and paw paw haven't won any Grammy, why d hype

That's not what I asked. If you say "Seun is not even up to aki and paw paw, dude trying to be relevant", how did he get nominated for a Grammy in 2019?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sleemomymy: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:

I swear die YOUR HEAD DEY THERE.......
EN SURE ME DIE SAY CITY BOY GO USE TWO TERM.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Dtorres2595: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Branding is the key to a long-term, successful marketing strategy, and implementing it is easier than you think. Working with a top-notch Digital Marketing Agency In Los Angeles, PPC Services
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
you go soon join Aisha Yusufu and Datti for crying after Obi defeat at the polls
Said by a clown that cannot afford to buy 5 litres of fuel comfortably.

Don't forget to go to chinedu's shop and beg him for a paint of garri on credit.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
TemmyT002:
Na only oponu go call this kain person an opportunist.
A big oponu.
Clown.

That has been answered over and over again.

Go and ask bayo onanuga why he deleted it.

You think politics is Chelsea versus arsenal.?
Tinubu go feed your papa?

Okan e oni bale.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Clown.

That has been answered over and over again.

Go and ask bayo onanuga why he deleted it.

You think politics is Chelsea versus arsenal.?
Tinubu go feed your papa?

Okan e oni bale.
Onye Nzuzu

Your tears go sweet for garri after the defeat of the demented effeminate frog voice at the polls πŸ˜€

Hahahahaha
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
When I visited a rice seller in my street, and I saw his debtors book.

All the names there were yemi, bayo, Ahmed, iya ronke, Tunde, Sola,e.t.c.

Yemi will buy data N100 and come online to threaten chinedu's people that a bad government will affect only Chinedu.

Is that not insanity? Is that not juju?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Said by a clown that cannot afford to buy 5 litres of fuel comfortably.

Don't forget to go to chinedu's shop and beg him for a paint of garri on credit.
Chinedu dey hawk gala and ice cream under the bridge πŸ˜€

JAGABAN go deport all of them back to their barren and unproductive region after he got sworn in πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Okan yin o ni bale.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:
When I visited a rice seller in my street, and I saw his debtors book.

All the names there were yemi, bayo, Ahmed, iya ronke, Tunde, Sola,e.t.c.

Yemi will buy data N100 and come online to threaten chinedu's people that a bad government will affect only Chinedu.

Is that not insanity? Is that not juju?
When i went to kirikiri maximum prison to check the data of inmates there

95% of them are Chinedu, Chukwuma, Chukwudi, Ifeayin, Ebuka, chibuike, chibuzor, chike, Nnamdi, ChimaπŸ˜€

Make drugs trafficking carry them go there πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Chinedu dey hawk gala and ice cream under the bridge πŸ˜€

JAGABAN go deport all of them back to their barren and unproductive region after he got sworn in πŸ˜€
Dem no born 1000 jagaban to try it.

Even if he tries it by mistake, Lagos alone will not take all the yorubas that will be deported from the rest of the south.

I trust my Delta State to do the needful.

Okan yin o ni bale.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:
Okan yin o ni bale.

Onye nzuzu πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
When i went to kirikiri maximum prison to check the data of inmates there

95% of them are Chinedu, Chukwuma, Chukwudi, Ifeayin, Ebuka, chibuike, chibuzor, chike, Nnamdi, ChimaπŸ˜€

Make drugs trafficking carry them go there πŸ˜€
How does this change the fact the rising inflation will be directly passed down to Iya ronke from Chinedu the rice seller.?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Dem no born 1000 jagaban to try it.

Even if he tries it by mistake, Lagos alone will not take all the yorubas that will be deported from the rest of the south.

I trust my Delta State to do the needful.
Hahahahaha

Naso Igbo dey make mouth πŸ˜€

Descendant and lineage of coward. Ojukwu the chief of coward πŸ˜€

E sure me say even the most foolish person for Ndigbo no go pray for war because una go collect πŸ˜€

Go ask wetin aboki go una forefathers dey go play you scores πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

How does this change the fact the rising inflation will be directly passed down to Iya ronke from Chinedu the rice seller.?
how does it change the fact that all your ancestors are refugees in Lagos and other South western states?

How does it change the fact that when jungle mature finish, the ones wey manage get house for here go carry the house for head back to AfghanEastern?

Dey play
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Igbo commodity sellers should give a national warning that if Tinubu wins, iya ronke and bro Tayo will buy half bag of rice for four times the cost.

Maybe bro Tayo will know that he is doing nobody but himself.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
how does it change the fact that all your ancestors are refugees in Lagos and other South western states?

How does it change the fact that when jungle mature finish, the ones wey manage get house for here go carry the house for head back to AfghanEastern?

Dey play
You talk too much.

After your jagaban has lost the election, let the devil move him to do what you said.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

You talk too much.

After your jagaban has lost the election, let the devil move him to do what you said.

Hahahahaha

You go cry like Datti and Aisha Yusufu after the defeat of Obi at the polls πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Okan yin o ni bale.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:
Igbo commodity sellers should give a national warning that if Tinubu wins, iya ronke and bro Tayo will buy half bag of rice for four times the cost.

Maybe bro Tayo will know that he is doing nobody but himself.
Chinedu

Save your tears after the defeat of the demented effeminate frog voice Obi biko πŸ˜€

You go soon join Aisha Yusufu and Datti in crying πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:
Okan yin o ni bale.
Onye nzuzu πŸ˜€
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by PoliciaNLand: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
You go cry like mumu after the defeat of your Obi at the polls πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Your tears go sweet for garri and fry fish πŸ˜€

Hahahahaha
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Olurondo: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi contested his governorship election under the umbrella of APGA political party because he knew he could only win in Anambra if he was in APGA.After his governorship term he wanted to play politics at the national level and because he knew APGA was not relevant nationally he moved to PDP because of his selfish interests and ambition. He was vice nominee to Atiku Abubakar four years ago but they lost.When he knew he would be disgraced in PDP primaries, he again moved to Labor Party because of his selfish interests.Seun Kuti is right.Peter Obi is an opportunist who is self centered only thinking about himself alone!!
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by shantti(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked. If you say "Seun is not even up to aki and paw paw, dude trying to be relevant", how did he get nominated for a Grammy in 2019?

A grammy he didn't win
Therefore, he is irrelevant
Have u really seen Grammy nominees
Many of them are unknown

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos / President Buhari Signs Peace Accord Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.