Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (31177 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by faceland: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi keep missing opportunities. He might be too emotional to be considered a real opportunist.

Opportunist has won many elections but they are usually bad leaders (because they never planned to lead, they only saw a chance and took it).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2023
ruffhandu:
But Peter Obi never failed PDP primaries. He faulted the process and left, which was the right thing to do.
Lol

Obi was from the descendant and lineage of coward. He knows he will come last with void votes at the PDP primary election reason why he chicken out less than 2 weeks to buy his way out in LP

He will be useless after the election because he can't go back to APGA or PDP

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Impecca(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2023
This guy is d**b
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Trashy..

Forcing oneself to remain relevant is still a skill to be added..

Mudafvcker!
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Swear on your mother that you have seun's music on your phone.

He Ian opprtunist trying to use fela's name and failed.

Do you have Fela's music on your phone? Yet he's one of the greatest globally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2023
obailala:
Jonzing galore!.. Let Seun go take a walk for 1 hour on the streets of Lagos let's see if anyone would recognise him. Afterwards, let Peter take the same walk and let's se if people would be able to get home that day cos of the traffic.
Psquare are known upcoming artists and local champ...

They are using the flop campaign of Obi to revive their dead career

Someone who couldn't manage his marriage 😀

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Impecca:
This guy is d**b

Seun Kuti is dumb? You must have a different version of all English dictionaries.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by CSTRR: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Okealaaye:

Do you have Fela's music on your phone? Yet he's one of the greatest globally!
I have fela's music on my phone.

I hear fela's music on radio too.

I don't have seun's music neither do I hear it on radio.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Honestly, I don't even know nor have heard of Seun Kuti if not that he attacked Peter Obi. He's the main opportunist, using Obi's name for popularity.

https://twitter.com/trueNija/status/1624302755069263873?t=GvLsRKfB1eSEXgXdAd3v1w&s=09
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Here is the issue
What he said is a political statement
He has every right to say that about any person who seeks to be president
Next thing Peter Okoye came out and told him to SHUT UP and mentioned Fela and his nephew in the same statement
Peter Okoye disagreed with him and thought the best way to deal with that was to silence him by intimidation.
That is the factual chronology of what happened
It is the same with Obidients every where,they are intolerant of dissent and resort to bullying and intimidation if you do not support them
Also if you don't support Obi they automatically assume without evidence that you must be supporting Tinubu and again use that as bullying rhetoric
Well we must stand up to bullies in a democracy. We must retain the right to criticise politicians no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Swear on your mother that you have seun's music on your phone.

He Ian opprtunist trying to use fela's name and failed.
Chinedu

None of your ancestors till date can ever produced someone like fela in the music industry

Fela music is evergreen
He stood for justice
Fought the government
From a rich and well enlightened background

Psquare are known upcoming artists using Obi flopped political campaign to revive their dead career

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by obailala(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Psquare are known upcoming artists and local champ...

They are using the flop campaign of Obi to revive their dead career

Someone who couldn't manage his marriage 😀
Lol... Be like say you dey munch fermented agbado juice? Cos the delusion os real!
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Tito24: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
D'banj just replied Seun and I have decided to not read anything about seun and Psquare anymore....

Seun went out of line to try to measure up with Psquare.... He didn't see the likes of Portable that's in his category to banter with......
have your so called super stars ever gotten an Emmy nomination not to talk of Grammy nomination

Or do you guys think you get nominated for Grammy by singing the rubbish psquare sings

Untalented loud opportunistic idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

I have fela's music on my phone.

I hear fela's music on radio too.

I don't have seun's music neither do I hear it on radio.
Seun is a grammy nominee, a renowned and global recognise award. Psquare are local champions. They are talentless using Obi failed political campaign to revive their dead career

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Mumus still neva comprehend...

Bitter truth dey hard to swallow...

The fraud saw an opportunity in LP, he bought his way in...
Will u blame him, man gats make profit, looking at the donations made sofar, it's nice doing business with y'all mofos.... 😂😂😂😂
Unto the next opportunity...

U go dey trust ndi alaigbo, ur blood go dry.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Okpeke22: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:
Peter Obi never built a Party in his life

He only hijacked the ones others painstakingly built over decades

From APGA,to PDP to Labour Party

The man has no Political Ideology
But what's political ideology? Can you state what both Tinubu and Atiku stand for?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
obailala:
Lol... Be like say you dey munch fermented agbado juice? Cos the delusion os real!
Psquare Na local champ..how will they get grammy nominee with the rubbish they sing?

Lol, talentless artists using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by faceland: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

Seun was a grammy nominee, globally recognised unlike Psquare a local champ..

Seun is from a wealthy home, well enlightened and exposed

Psquare the talentless artists using political campaign to revive their dead career?

Psquare who collected money from Buhari, Jonathan and anticipating to collect from Obi?

Dey play

I kind of love the boy but I can't even remember one of his song. Just one. What song did he get nominated for? I am pretty sure it is because he inherited his father's band (the exact people that played for Fela).

At least I can sing may be 20 of Femi Kuti's songs (some were smash hits) and may be 30+ of Fela... For real, Seun still needs to make a name for himself by working hard for at least 20 years.

He is not on the same level with people that built from nothing (especially long before social media and viral videos).
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Tflex01: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkQ99HsaDY

Imagine the person these Zombidients were comparing to Peter Psquare.

This guy is sound. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by frog12: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
another paid guy without sense
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by ruffhandu: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol
Obi was from the descendant and lineage of coward. He knows he will come last with void votes at the PDP primary election reason why he chicken out less than 2 weeks to buy his way out in LP
He will be useless after the election because he can't go back to APGA or PDP
You may be right, but he may also be the one to retire many politicians.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
faceland:

I kind of love the boy but I can't even remember one of his song. Just one. What song did he get nominated for? I am pretty sure it is because he inherited his father's band (the exact people that played for Fela).

At least I can sing may be 20 of Femi Kuti song and may be 30 if Fela... For real, Seun still needs to make a name for himself by working hard for at least 20 years.

He is not on the same level with people that built from nothing (especially long before social media and viral videos).
Lol

He has make a name that Psquare can only dream of

You remain a local champ as a musician if you haven't make it to the grammy awards. It is a well known global award

Psquare are using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by brutal1(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Wait una too dey put too much importance on una self at times...you must be a village person not to have heard of Seun Kuti. That's the reality. His genre of music may not be popular because they are not the jump and down, aerobics wearing rainbow colour up and down songs that lacks originality, uniqueness and identity. Music and dance are an integral part of Nigeria's rich cultural heritage. The diverse cultures, each with its techniques and instruments, have different kinds of music, ranging from folk to popular music, some of which is known worldwide. You need to get familiar with life and it does not start nor end in your village, get familiar with life. How many pop, rock, R&B, jazz, rap, Latin, classical, Musical Theater, and more, thousands of music creators do you know The fact that you dont know these people doesn't make them less successful, they are not responsible for your lack of exposure. "Some of you" even claim you dont know Fela sef...like you are not just from the village but yours is not even a village, for you not to know Fela you must have come from a deeper village. Inside inside. Respect to legends Chief Osita osadede, Oliver de coque, bright chimezie and the rest. Why you go call yourself an adult and you dont know all these people.? You've not heard of King sunny Ade? Mama Onyeka Owenu, Ebenezer Obey, Zaki(that hausa rapper that uses touch) Life does not start nor end at your level, learn more about your environment. Dont just restrict yourself and now start showing your lack of knowledge. Using Obi's name for popularity grin you are not well
Nwodosis:
Honestly, I don't even know nor have heard of Seun Kuti if not that he attacked Peter Obi. He's the main opportunist, using Obi's name for popularity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
ruffhandu:

You may be right, but he may also be the one to retire many politicians.
Lol

Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by ruffhandu: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol
Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too
Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Lol
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by temielects(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
jmoore:
After smoking packs of weed, your brain go dey scatter.

Peter Obi an opportunist? How many people know the name of the Labour party presidential candidate in 2019 without using Google?

Considering the evil Buhari has imposed on Nigerians for 7+ years, you have to be a FOOL to ignore Buhari, ignore Babablu Bluublu bulabu that wants to continue the hardships of Buhari, only to attack the only option reasonable Nigerians want as an escape route from this torment.
that's where you will always get it wrong, people's lifestyle is your headache you will ignore the fact he's pov is trying to air, only you people like you who only know or get interested in politics because of tribalism and bigotry. LP won a governor sit in this country and then the party was on almost all political news hub and every elites lips, what's your point really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Tflex01:

Imagine someone these Zombidients were comparing to Peter Psquare.

This guy is sound. cool
Very very sound

His family are well enlightened and exposed not that local talentless champ.. using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Mrmb: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:

You might not have heard of him as say u be one kind mugu who never see reality only deceits

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Okpeke22: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Psquare Na local champ..how will they get grammy nominee with the rubbish they sing?

Lol, talentless artists using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career
Without the use of Google and YouTube, one can mention P Square songs which were world hits at the time, I dare you to mention one of Seun Kuti's song.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Starhearts: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2023
ican2020:
Enough young man move on with your life

Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido

😂😂😂😂

Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores.

It will surely end in pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Okpeke22:

Without the use of Google and YouTube, one can mention P Square songs which were world hits at the time, I dare you to mention one of Seun Kuti's song.
you're a local boy like your Psquare using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

Someone who got Grammy award nomination is whom you're comparing with Psquare a local champ
Psquare who couldn't manage his marriage?

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by faceland: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

He has make a name that Psquare can only dream of

You remain a local champ as a musician if you haven't make it to the grammy awards. It is a well known global award

Psquare are using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

He is living off his daddy's legacy (nothing wrong with that, but he is not on the same level as those who started from nothing)... I am skeptical he would have been nominated for that Grammy if his band wasn't the exact people that played for Fele. Even you don't know the name of the song he was nominated for. I have heard of him for 15 years now but don't know ONE of his song.

His nominations are not based on his musical achievements (unlike Femi), but on his Surname.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Sacks NAHCON Board, Appoints Jalal Arabi As New Chairman / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Nigerian Navy Annual Fleet Review Held In Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.