Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) (39378 Views)

BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
you will be burnt alive soon
nairaland old diss since 2010 cheesy

Your cheap phone needs to be confiscated from you....you need to have your hands, leg and eyes tied up...and bundled to the nuthouse were you won't see the cloud or night of day...your treatment needs, bludgeoning, mental drugs and welding machine with plaster cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything...

You will perish in abject poverty tongue

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG ๐Ÿ–
WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!

Mutant001:

Your cheap phone needs to be confiscated from you....you need to have your hands, leg and eyes tied up...and bundled to the nuthouse were you won't see the cloud or night of day...your treatment needs, bludgeoning, mental drugs and welding machine with plaster cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
keep dreaming. I go dey give you wotowoto
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...keep hallucinating...I never see any woto woto wey you dey give me oooooo.... instead na me dey give you limitless woto woto....you never see anything yet this is just a tip of the iceberg...I go give you punishment for this forum since you are jobless...you go dey make me popular dey create thread on my moniker failure to do that you will die..now do as I command...you are my slave and you are under my feet...I am your master grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Poverty don show you shege abi?
You neva even see anything...

WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

ask idiots like Umbrateeth04 unclekoboko etc I no dey read any thing wey pass 8words . You are my slave. You do as I say. If you write above 8words na your papa and your Olosho mama go read am

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...keep hallucinating...I never see any woto woto wey you dey give me oooooo.... instead na me dey give you limitless woto woto....you never see anything yet this is just a tip of the iceberg...I go give you punishment for this forum since you are jobless...you go dey make me popular dey create thread on my moniker failure to do that you will die..now do as I command...you are my slave and you are under my feet...I am your master grin grin grin grin
my joy is making u write novels wey I no go read. No more than 9words . U must follow my command
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Mutant001 poverty don show you shege abi?

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
ask idiots like Umbrateeth04 unclekoboko etc I no dey read any thing wey pass 8words . You are my slave. You do as I say. If you write above 8words na your papa and your Olosho mama go read am
blah blah blah
Me and you know quite well that my insult have a great impact and effect on you.
I am that hook that won't leave you till I readjust, realign and resuscitate your thinking faculty to reason along rational line.

I will blind your two eyes and behead you here on this forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Mutant001 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything...

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

blah blah blah
Me and you know quite well that my insult have a great impact and effect on you.
I am that hook that won't leave you till I readjust, realign and resuscitate your thinking faculty to reason along rational line.

I will blind your two eyes and behead you here on this forum cheesy

Your mama na thief & demonic ashewo. ๐Ÿคฎ

Meanwhile, you will perish in filth & abject poverty. you will never find your real father. BASTARD!!!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
my joy is making u write novels wey I no go read. No more than 9words . U must follow my command
and my joy is making you quote me..infact it gives me orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm cheesy
see mumu.werey wey dey type nonsense. If e sure for you go outside talk the nonsense u are posting here. worthless naked mole rat cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Your mama na thief & demonic ashewo. ๐Ÿคฎ

Meanwhile, you will perish in filth & abject poverty. you will never find your real father. BASTARD!!!
Lol..your sense don leak finish! Go panel beater make e for weld the hole! After that go top am with good knowledge oh, else e go still spoil your container and leak troway!

Your comprension too don pafuka,you need new original one, not tokunbo oh, but new one and original one

What is giving you the balls to type shit is homophobic useless empty privilege.

If they born you well go bobrisky house talk this rubbish wey no follow road then see what will happen to you

Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:
Lol..your sense don leak finish! Go panel beater make e for weld the hole! After that go top am with good knowledge oh, else e go still spoil your container and leak troway!

Your comprension too don pafuka,you need new original one, not tokunbo oh, but new one and original one

What is giving you the balls to type shit is homophobic useless empty privilege.

If they born you well go bobrisky house talk this rubbish wey no follow road then see what will happen to you

Idiot!!!
see finishing..grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:
and my joy is making you quote me..infact it gives me orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm cheesy
see mumu.werey wey dey type nonsense. If e sure for you go outside talk the nonsense u are posting here. worthless naked mole rat cheesy
I only. Read the first 8 words. Always try to pass you message in the first 8words or na your mama go read am
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
see idiot wey dey type...and my joy is making you create multiple threads about my moniker...you go clone my moniker tire today...you never see anything...you are my slave and you will eat my feaces to my satisfaction...zombie grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Idiot!!!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
see finishing..grin grin grin
n your mama toto my dog don finish
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
see idiot wey dey type...and my joy is making you create multiple threads about my moniker...you go clone my moniker tire today...you never see anything...you are my slave and you will eat my feaces to my satisfaction...zombie grin grin grin grin grin grin
very soon you go run go continue to shitt packing work
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I only. Read the first 8 words. Always try to pass you message in the first 8words or na your mama go read am
people like you can't do shit because you are shy, timid and introverted outside but when it comes to nairaland faceless forum you start typing shit that you don't have the balls to defend offline

But if you try shit outside ALUU 4 WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU....IDIOT cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Your mama na demonic ashewo.
Your papa remains unknown... It will remain so while you languish and perish is abject poverty.

CURSED BASTARD!

Mutant001:

Idiot!!!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:
people like you can't do shit because you are shy, timid and introverted outside but when it comes to nairaland faceless forum you start typing shit that you don't have the balls to defend offline

But if you try shit outside ALUU 4 WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU....IDIOT cheesy
yes, the only thing we can do is to make sure your Olosho mama rims my dog's ass clean and licks his shit
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Mutant001 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything...

cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
n your mama toto my dog don finish
just as your papa coupled with your village people don finish your anus and your brain grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120847601][/quote]this idiot dey on repeat mode...he no dey quote again he don gas out grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
this idiot dey on repeat mode...he no dey quote again he don gas out grin grin grin grin

Umbrateeth04 ashewo demonic mama don gas out teytey ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
Your mama na demonic ashewo.
Your papa remains unknown... It will remain so while you languish and perish is abject poverty.

CURSED BASTARD!

they will swap your whole miserable lineage for my endorsement...you are not even worth my nails cheesy
Just the way your useless famy died in a fiery ghastly motor accident..the same fate awaits you both offline and online

you and your generation will forever be cursed,you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you guys put your hand will turn to a loss.you will toil the earth and reap stones and nothing.Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever come out of your hustle.
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

yes, the only thing we can do is to make sure your Olosho mama rims my dog's ass clean and licks his shit t
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
this idiot dey on repeat mode...he no dey quote again he don gas out grin grin grin grin
person wey dey mess you up same way them dey mess up your mama for agege
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Umbrateeth04 ashewo demonic mama don gas out teytey ๐Ÿคฃ

ike nna gi grin grin grin

You food don land..oya take it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lunja a homeless ragamuffin waif who eats shit for a living...abject poverty has been dealing with you since time immemorial...and invariably you will spend all your whole miserable existence in poverty till you die
I know you must be Typing inside the dustbin with your second cheap phone dey use rubber band tie..don worry ritualist do still use some part of your malfunctioning brain take use do ritual๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For the meantime take your food.. grin grin

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT๐Ÿ›....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English / BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.