Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,256 members, 7,853,278 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) (39413 Views)

BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Temptee101:
Wow!

After lesbianism, what next?

Maybe man dicking his fellow man.

Devilish show
fool.... frustrated depressed idiot grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

lunja a homeless ragamuffin waif who eats shit for a living...abject poverty has been dealing with you since time immemorial...and invariably you will spend all your whole miserable existence in poverty till you die
I know you must be Typing inside the dustbin with your second cheap phone dey use rubber band tie..don worry ritualist do still use some part of your malfunctioning brain take use do ritual๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For the meantime take your food.. grin grin

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT๐Ÿ›....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything... You will perish in abject poverty tongue

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG ๐Ÿ–
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

lunja a homeless ragamuffin waif who eats shit for a living...abject poverty has been dealing with you since time immemorial...and invariably you will spend all your whole miserable existence in poverty till you die
I know you must be Typing inside the dustbin with your second cheap phone dey use rubber band tie..don worry ritualist do still use some part of your malfunctioning brain take use do ritual๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT๐Ÿ›....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything... You will perish in abject poverty tongue

Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
people wey dey like this no go get time to dey spend all their whole life on this low budget forum...you wey dey like maggot grin grin grin

Mumu I say post your full details..you come post person wey no know say you exist...if that guy catch you say you dey use em picture I swear he go grind to a pulp grin grin grin grin
see as you take cast yourself. So you are just am urchin packing excavating soakaway. I knew it
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

I know you must be Typing inside the dustbin with your second cheap phone dey use rubber band tie..don worry ritualist go still use some part of your malfunctioning brain take use do ritual๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Karmar03:
you sure say you be that guy...I know think say e be you..that guy no go dey jobless dey create multiple useless moniker just to feel good about your miserable self cheesy
I like how I brought you out . Na idiots like you I dey find to take clean my yansh
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Mutant001: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
*"*;;
if you go through this part with me..I will pieces you to the extent that they won't even find a tiny piece of you....waste of sperm and ovariescheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Temptee101(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Hahahahahahaha!

Bros! Nobi me cause your problem o
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

Mutant001 poverty don show you shege abi?
You neva even see anything...

You will perish in abject poverty tongue

Mutant001 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!๐Ÿคฎ

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Karmar03: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I like how I brought you out . Na idiots like you I dey find to take clean my yansh
you be toilet paper..and I go dey use you however I want...I go use you clean my excreta dump you inside toilet and flush you cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I know you must be Typing inside the dustbin with your second cheap phone dey use rubber band tie..don worry ritualist go still use some part of your malfunctioning brain take use do ritual๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Idiotic wretch

lunja u be real mvp. See as you make this hopeless bastard wey no sabi who him papa be to dey write full novel wey nobody go read. cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:
a useless quote from a retrogressive retardedd slowpoke

You and the bunch of nincompoops who likes this your senseless quotes . Should be dumped in the nuthouse...a nutcase is what you are
you will be burnt alive soon
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
lunja u be real mvp. See as you make this hopeless bastard wey no sabi who him papa be to dey write full novel wey nobody go read. cheesy
just as I dey make you to dey create multiple thread of me wey nobody go read....I too much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Temptee101:

Hahahahahahaha!

Bros! Nobi me cause your problem o
rotfl grin grin grin grin

No be big brother titan cause your problem ooooooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Karmar03:
you be toilet paper..and I go dey use you however I want...I go use you clean my excreta dump you inside toilet and flush you cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Karmar03:
i be toilet paper..and u go dey use me however u want...u go use me clean ur excreta dump me inside toilet and flush me cheesy
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Umbrateeth04: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
The fool neva even see anything

VawulenceProMax:
Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by Lunja: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
The fool neva even see anything

Nairaland don tire am. 2 weeks ago them nearly burn am for iyana ipaja
Umbrateeth04 is the more useless thing on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) by VawulenceProMax: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
just as I dey make you to dey create multiple thread of me wey nobody go read....I too much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
keep dreaming. I go dey give you wotowoto

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.