Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) (40865 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by gloryman91: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Baba oye and his suit sha.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
Abeg we wan do farm, no land to buy
contact me for your well fenced farmlands....u either take them on leases or we share the profits...
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Wise advise.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
So much wisdom.....
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by yemmit90: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
Cars are liability whereas land na asset.. u will fuel it, put engine oil, service it on monthly basis.. if one is to calculate the money spent on fueling, servicing and repairs..u will know that on those three alone the money used can buy better land in some places.

Cars are not liability but necessity.

If you calculate amounts of money people spent on public transport and the kind of stress they go through, you will realise having a car is better. There are some short distances you may not use upto a litre fuel that you may spend over 500 naira( with alot of stress) using public transport. Besides, maintenance is not that expensive if you get a good car.

5 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by EmperorFred: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

The next governor can revoke your C of O.
Your neighbour can encroach on that land.
In those days when kings give land to their subjects the next king will take it away from them and give it to his own loyal subjects.

No one can take your Bitcoin from you.
Hackers say Hi
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Bankowner: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
What if it's car for Uber cheesy
Uber cars get stolen or into accidents.

Driver sometimes get kidnapped and/or killed.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
koning:

EARLY 80s!....almost 40 years ago! That is my major problem with land. It will take at least 5 years before you can reap anything tangible out of it. It does tie money down for long. Who says you will be alive 3 years from now. In my opinion, buy land for investment if you are 35 years and below.
If you are over 50, only buy land to build your permanent home in.
I don't think keeping land for 10 years waiting for it to appreciate is a good investment.

You are right in all the scenarios you put up there. My experience tells me that not everything is meant for INVESTMENT purposes. Building your own house, to house you for me is not an INVESTMENT. It is an obligation I owed myself for my life's Labour. I think that is what the G.O is trying to say.

If you stay in Lagos, PHC, Abuja, Kano you will understand it more with silly and outrageous Rents Landlord demand.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
nairalee:
A very good advise I must admit. But many of us have not bought land, not because of ignorance or laziness. It's due to lack of funds o
then help those who have to sell and get commission to buy yours.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by spinna: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

In those days when kings give land to their subjects the next king will take it away from them and give it to his own loyal subjects.

bitcoin wey dey fly for air vs land wey dey feed and clothe us... Bitcoin wey fit vanish like magic if u lose guard..thainks but no thainkz

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by gentiles(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:

If you can not afford BTC now buy CORE... U will thank me in the next 4 yrs
Core is mere hype. Everyone believed the price will start from $4000 or upward, but it is now at $3 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by millionboi2: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoshTim:
It doesn't always work. I can buy a Toyota Camry and use to do UBER. I will make the money for the land.
he is referring to those who use it for ego
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Tmonex: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
I rather buy a car for me and my wife. than let me family roam about the street in okada and Keke napep
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chizzy1000:
I bought Shiba and is not growing...I don't know why
give it time it will spike,we are still in bear market but land is better oo
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by millionboi2: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:

If you can not afford BTC now buy CORE... U will thank me in the next 4 yrs
were do I buy core?
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
The worst place to buy land is Lagos and Ogun states. Buy at your own risk. An unknown family will wake up, get a court judgement and quit you from the land you bought over twenty years ago. So sad.
Still trying to settle with a third family over a land bought and built over fifteen years ago.
To buy sure land, go to your state or village.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Ginomel(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
I understand that as a family man one must get a vehicle to move the family around than moving on bikes which can be dangerous... some cars are the reason why their owners are not living well because of what they take from them. Getting a good car as u have said is good.

You and your qouted are wise.

People don't think in that direction. All they care about is land, investment, meanwhile they are suffering without a good car because they want to buy a land

When it's time to enjoy the benefit of the land. Their bodies and sickness, already stressed out ,due to no car or stressful car, must have gone.

Foolishly wise. That's what I called those kind of people. They don't know that there is time for everything.

Your today's comfort for tomorrow investment is very important. Not just investment, investment, investment that you are not alive to enjoy after stressing yourself out
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

It's not that easy

Survey documents etc and obviously court dey na
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by olaeffect(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

No one can take your Bitcoin from you, you say?🤦
Na wa ooo.
It's like you were not informed 😁
Your Bitcoin cannot only be taken from you, but you by yourself can even loose it.

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Ezmans: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
phransix2:
On earth or heaven?
good question
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Bfly: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Everyone is turning to rebels these days.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by nikola(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
Cars are liability whereas land na asset.. u will fuel it, put engine oil, service it on monthly basis.. if one is to calculate the money spent on fueling, servicing and repairs..u will know that on those three alone the money used can buy better land in some places.
If everyone chooses to buy a plot of land or two, that one mean say all of us go dey trek to and fro like some jobless peeps be that.
Omo
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Who land help?

Why did u say this? What happened?
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
The worst place to buy land is Lagos and Ogun states. Buy at your own risk. An unknown family will wake up, get a court judgement and quit you from the land you bought over twenty years ago. So sad.
Still trying to settle with a third family over a land bought and built over fifteen years ago.
To buy sure land, go to your state or village.

Wow
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Why did u say this? What happened?

Bros i just talk oh.. i no know say e good na i buy am before.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by higgs: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
The price of Bitcoin can suddenly collapse and You lose all your investment.
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chizzy1000:
I bought Shiba and is not growing...I don't know why

Hold it till
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Asour: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Except of course the market crashes.

Or your exchange collapsed/defrauds.

https://originstamp.com/blog/how-many-bitcoins-have-been-lost/#:~:text=Since%20Bitcoin%20is%20a%20digital,pricing%2C%20had%20been%20irreversibly%20lost.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by justmondris: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Nonsense Analysis.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Propertydaddy: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Land is the best investment you can ever have. Here are a few reasons why

1. Demand and supply - Since land is a scarce resource, its price typically rises with time, unless there is an accident that renders land partially worthless.

2. Development: Every city is growing. You will pay less for the land that is remote from the city center and where there isn't any construction. However, it is inevitable that things will eventually settle around that land due to growing cities. There will be new road construction. The local economy will grow. The cost of land will be significantly impacted by this. Depending on the development in the area, the price of land could increase significantly.

3. Free from market Volatility: Land is not an equity, thus it is unaffected by market instability. Land prices will always increase.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by truvine(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Hackers can encroach your Bitcoin
Your Bitcoin can crash
Your Bitcoin can REKT

BUY LAND INSTEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.