Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here (8178 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by johnw47: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you've judged yourself if you're not associating with any group of worshipers in the name of "CHURCH" Hebrews 10:24-25

So there's no need chatting with you because you're more or less an atheist! smiley

lost false jw mad max

such a dummy and scardy cat, u can never respond to what is said but reply with lies and run away from truth, of course

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

you say i'm a pastor but cannot name the church i'm supposed to be a pastor off

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

and voices in your head tell u i am olaadegbu and emusan, funny, u so fearfully paranoid

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
johnw47:

[s]lost false jw mad max

such a dummy and scardy cat, u can never respond to what is said but reply with lies and run away from truth, of course

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

and voices in your head tell u i am olaadegbu and emusan, funny, u so fearfully paranoid
[/s]

As usual nah GIBBERISH. grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Correct; not only that there so many aggrieved ex - Jws who are unjustly disfellowshipped or shunned who are using the media to expose their hypocrisy. The recent shooter of Hamburg Assembly in Germany is one Phillip F, who out of frustration picked up a gun and moved to his local assembly and killed eight innocent worshippers! The YouTube is replete with 'apostates' YouTubers like Lloyd Evans etc. Also some of the aggrieved people who take to writing books and openly challenged doctrines that they once believed and protected with their lives.

The beautiful thing about it is that hypocrisy is exposed.

When you take to social media to whine about your ex every day, what's your objective?
Nah WAILERS venting their frustrations. grin grin

MightySparrow:

I know MaximumSide will not like this about his newfound faith. Truth is always bitter especially when it is universal, objective truth different than their community truth.

Worshipper of 3 spirits,What's your community truth?

Did your own Jesus Christ worship 3 spirits?

Awon WAILERS grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

Pastor GIBBERISH grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

After running away from the truth claiming he's touring all religions ~

Atheist has been exposed! cheesy

Tomorrow, Sunday morning Templee333 will climb Pastorpreneur pulpit dey DECEIVING HIMSELF & gullible sheeples grin grin

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
johnw47:

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw mad max

wow you sure are confused aren't you, let me say it again:
yes other sects are just as confused as your sect the so called Jehovah's witnesses, oh most dum one

and you are lying again still, i don't belong to a sect
but perhaps you can name it, what is that church i am a pastor of?
oh most mad one

Acts 28:22 Amplified Bible
"But we would like to hear from you what your views are [that is, exactly what you believe]; for in regard to this sect (Christianity), we are fully aware that it is denounced everywhere"

Acts 28:22, John W says himself "don't belong to the sect called Christianity.
John W himself is a devotee of 3 spirits, common to idol Worshippers.
Only Jehovah's servants belong to & practice Christianity.

The difference is clear nau. grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Janosky:

When you take to social media to whine about your ex every day, what's your objective?
Nah WAILERS venting their frustrations. grin grin

Worshipper of 3 spirits,What's your community truth?

Did your own Jesus Christ worship 3 spirits?

Awon WAILERS grin

You are welcome from a very loonnnng sleep.grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by johnw47: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Janosky:

As usual nah GIBBERISH. grin

lost fraud jw janosky

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by johnw47: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Janosky:

Pastor GIBBERISH grin

lost fraud jw janosky

like false jw mad max you are fearfully paranoid and cannot stop lying:

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by johnw47: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Janosky:

Acts 28:22 Amplified Bible
"But we would like to hear from you what your views are [that is, exactly what you believe]; for in regard to this sect (Christianity), we are fully aware that it is denounced everywhere"
Acts 28:22, John W says himself "don't belong to the sect called Christianity.

lost fraud jw janosky

in those day's christians although the true church, were known as a small sect among the jews
today christians are not a sect among the jews but are known as the one true church

Janosky:
John W himself is a devotee of 3 spirits, common to idol Worshippers.

see how you can never stop lying oh most dum lost one
and always loving to call Father and Son and Holy Spirit: "3 spirits and idols"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Janosky:
Only Jehovah's servants belong to & practice Christianity.
The difference is clear nau. grin

the diffrence is very clear, you are clearly not Jehovah's servants, oh blaspheming and lying fraud jw:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . . / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.