Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us (7201 Views)

A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Rename it whatever you like, just from existing Delta, create a mostly Itsekiri State.

Warri, you can draw a suitable border and divide up the city. Conceptually that should not be impossible to do

have u seen the map Jason put up in his post

does it look like the ijaws are ready to leave warri, ondo, ogun and lagos alone

LOL

epic battle is going to happen in that Niger-delta and lagos

chai. head go roll weller
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
Which Ondo, Ogun and Lagos?

They'd better pack their load and return to their Bayelsa

They may have a claim to a portion of Warri, I don't know. But certainly not all of it.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Which Ondo, Ogun and Lagos?

They'd better pack their load and return to their Bayelsa

They may have a claim to a portion of Warri, I don't know. But certainly not all of it.

did u see

beni-ebe state

toru-ebe state

they claim that aworis, ilaje, mahin, itsekiri, bini are ijaws and those ones are denying it

na by force to be ijaw pls ask them

but i think u should google those states and see there territory
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
They are insane

I don't bother conversing/discussing with mad men
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by naijaking1: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
I heard the whole of PH, Aba, Ikot Ekpene, and Uyo belong to Ijaw people cheesy
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Rename it whatever you like, just from existing Delta, create a mostly Itsekiri State.

Warri, you can draw a suitable border and divide up the city. Conceptually that should not be impossible to do

Every fool from Nigerias most goat ridden states wants to discuss Delta that is a million times better than the dung filled holes they come from.

LOLZZ!
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2011
^-- if you don't like me discussing Delta State, Isoko boy, then go hug a transformer.

I can do whatever the hell I damn well please, trick.

naijaking1:

^^^
I heard the whole of PH, Aba, Ikot Ekpene, and Uyo belong to Ijaw people cheesy
Hehehe

I guess it makes sense strategy wise. When bargaining, if you have price X in mind, you start very far away from it and negotiate down.

But this is like having price X in mind and first asking for 100X
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2011
@Jason123
If only you knew the ethnic map of Delta state, you would find that it is completely impossible to separate Ijaw and Itsekiri lands into separate states. The area between Delta and Ondo is like an Itsekiri/Ijaw zebra crossing. You are all phucking intermixed with no clear cut borders. Lol!

@kpogede
Your knowledge of Warri is not good enough. The problems between Urhobo (Agbassa and Okere) and Itsekiri used to be a much bigger problem than the Ijaw/Itsekiri one has recently become. On the other hand, there has never been any Ijaw/Urhobo strife.

We live on shared territory in Warri, so all should be extremely careful; all of inland Warri is Urhobo, while the riverine areas are Ijaw and Itsekiri. If you want, I can name all the villages in Warri, from Pesu, to Ogbe-Ijaw, to Otowodo (Agbassa), Okere-Urhobo, Okere-Itsekiri etc. I can name every last village that makes up Warri and the ethnic group they belong to.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- if you don't like me discussing Delta State, Isoko boy, then go hug a transformer.

I can do whatever the hell I damn well please, trick.
Hehehe

I guess it makes sense strategy wise. When bargaining, if you have price X in mind, you start very far away from it and negotiate down.

But this is like having price X in mind and first asking for 100X

Compared to Delta, you are from the jungle. grin
Abeg, let me talk with my Itsekiri and Ijaw bruvs, we have no use for any leeches from the bush overgrown parts of wilder Nigeria.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
Talk to whoever you like. And I'll talk to who I like too.

Btw, an animal like you from the primitive Isoko LGs is certainly in no position to throw stones, are you? Hehe
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
Fake boy repping Warri when he is from deep in the bush himself grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
^
We no get time for leaches searching for hand me downs o! grin grin grin grin grin
Find your square root and go back to your bush state where you ride goats. Orue!
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
What is "leaches"

Is this the type of English they teach you in Isokoland?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

^
We no get time for leaches searching for hand me downs o! grin grin grin grin grin
Find your square root and go back to your bush state where you ride goats. Orue!

so u support the marginalisation of itsekiri

right!!
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2011
I even want to know what this "find your square root" is. Find your "root" I have heard of, but not "square root." Lmao. And what if the # I am taking the square root of is negative?  grin I should then play with imaginary roots? cheesy Hehehe

Which kind of batu "eengleesh" be this?

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2011
^
If only you didn't know Nigeria strictly through google searches, you would know the meaning of "find your square root."
Its something we at home tell fools. grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
The meaning is clear from context, but it just sounds hilarious as an expression. Find your "square root", indeed grin

Is "leaches" too another things fools like yourself say?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

The meaning is clear from context, but it just sounds hilarious as an expression. Find your "square root", indeed grin

Is "leaches" too another things fools like yourself say?

Research shows that fools find those words funny. Would that be why it is hilarious to you? LOLZZZZ!!!!
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by peckhamboi: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
I have a feeling BEAF is an ijaw man.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

^
If only you didn't know Nigeria strictly through google searches, you would know the meaning of "find your square root."
Its something we at home tell fools. grin

ain't u shameless. i asked u a question yet u are using childish acronyms like "find ur square root"

is that what PDP  thought u   cry
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

Research shows that fools find those words funny. Would that be why it is hilarious to you? LOLZZZZ!!!!

Is this research done on afrosciencecommunity.com or something?  grin

Certainly not any legitimate or reputable institution could have come up with such a silly conclusion. Hehehe
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2011
peckhamboi:

Nope, he is from one of the Isoko LGAs. Despite claiming to be from Warri. Hehe
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
peckhamboi:

I'm not. I'm mixed Isoko, Urhobo and Itsekiri; aside from that, I grew up in a household where Yoruba and Hausa are freely spoken. I'm your quintessential Nigerian.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
Is a "leach" an animal, plant, vegetable, fruit, human, child, or an infant? grin

What is a leach?

Or is this how they taught you spell "leech?"

Hehe, explains a lot about your user name on NL grin cheesy grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2011
alj_harem:

ain't u shameless. i asked u a question yet u are using childish acronyms like "find your square root"

is that what PDP  thought u   cry

Dude, first find out what your identity is. Whether you are Hausa, Yoruba, kanuri, cow or camel before mixing freely with Nigerians.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, first find out what your identity is. Whether you are Hausa, Yoruba, kanuri, cow or camel before mixing freely with Nigerians.

Oh so u are this ethnically biased . Just as i thought

what has my identity got to do with anything

if u are educated and clever as u claim then u should well know that the only identity YOU or JONATHAN should have is Nigerian

am i right or wrong
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
Itsekiri, you? Which one of your ancestors is Itsekiri?

Or is this more of the false claiming that you do?

Claiming Warri, and then we find out that he schooled in Osun State and has lived mostly in Lagos   grin

Warri boy from Isoko LGA, who is Urhobo and Itsekiri as well.

Beef Beaf, are you a winch claiming to belong to 5 different cities and peoples?

OK, if I be leech leach, then you be winch
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Is a "leach" an animal, plant, vegetable, fruit, human, child, or an infant? grin

What is a leach?

Or is this how they taught you spell "leech?"

Hehe, explains a lot about your user name on NL grin cheesy grin

I learnt that it is possible to successfully go hunting for big, wild animals right in the middle of your state capital!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thats why you get jealous each time Delta is mentioned, cos your home is under rocks, stones and loads of bush. LOLZZZZ!!!!

Find your square root, Mr shameless man from a parasitic, goat ridden state.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ChinenyeN(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
peckhamboi:

Ouch.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

I learnt that it is possible to successfully go hunting for big, wild animals right in the middle of your state capital!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thats why you get jealous each time Delta is mentioned, cos your home is under rocks, stones and loads of bush. LOLZZZZ!!!!

Find your square root, Mr shameless man from a parasitic, goat ridden state.

what does his home town got to do with itsekiri being marginized undecided

are u really educated ? i hope u know education is not all about how well u use ur english
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hehe

So you switched from "leach" to parasite, hehe? grin

FWIW, what I've seen of your Isoko LGA, it is no better developed than mine.

The wealth of Delta is primarily in Warri. A town you have absolutely zero connection to, as you are an indigene of Isokoland.

Stop your false claiming of wealth and development that doesn't belong to you grin cheesy grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
^
Where did you see any place in Nigeria you have never visited? On Google Earth?
We call people like you who don't even know where they are from, born trowe!

Makes me sad.

ekt_bear:

Itsekiri, you? Which one of your ancestors is Itsekiri?

Or is this more of the false claiming that you do?

Claiming Warri, and then we find out that he schooled in Osun State and has lived mostly in Lagos   grin

Warri boy from Isoko LGA, who is Urhobo and Itsekiri as well.

Beef Beaf, are you a winch claiming to belong to 5 different cities and peoples?

OK, if I be leech leach, then you be winch

Lol!

Thank goodness, I actually visit and live where I am from. . . Not like you who only knows Nigeria from google.
Dude, you are bloody lost. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? / Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi / Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.